contact
April 26, 2019, 02:07:33 PM

Author Topic: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!  (Read 9573 times)

Offline TYRiAN

• View Profile
Re: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2011, 10:19:27 PM »
nothing like positive discussion eh  :D

as far as I'm concerned we were at war anything goes. Had we not been at war, I'd have landed, got the espi, saw there was nothing there and flown off into the sunset.

however the war is now over, so lets stop the bickering and petty insults and get on with it. I'm sure down the line it will happen again, but maybe next time have a conditions of war draft posted and FULLY agreed on so there can be no arguments or whining.

thanks and good night.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Proud Graduate of NOB, Training alliance of the gods.

Offline koka

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2011, 07:28:18 AM »
Quote from: "Commander_Data"
Quote from: "koka"
Jealous of what?You have only taken out one of our hephs.Sean's-TSD and killed a bunched of Sats.
Well then i guess our sats are as good as all of your fleets we have killed?
Great stuff

Unless you've kicked out N-13 that just isn't true. His heph looked great in my recycle bin.
So the count is now 2?2 for 12?

Was it an empty heph or what?
I am not crazy,my mother had me tested!

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:35 AM »
Post deleted due to its content.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:46:33 AM by justacarnie »

The lowest level of space thug.  Hooch kills people\'s fleets, pisses people off and gets into trouble.  Fortunately, his street smarts and ebonics jive keep him alive and get him bitches.

Offline Commander_Data

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2011, 10:09:44 PM »
It certainly was empty... after the first wave went through. While his heph didn't have as much on it as I'd have liked, (since he moved a bunch of it after a narrow miss the day before) that's not what's relevant. What's relevant is that you're bragging about how many hephs you've taken versus how many you've lost, and you don't even know how many you've lost. No doubt in the wins category you're including any heph ever taken by anyone in exiled or one of your affiliated alliances, regardless of where they are now or were then.

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2011, 02:09:08 AM »
Quote from: "Commander_Data"
It certainly was empty... after the first wave went through. While his heph didn't have as much on it as I'd have liked, (since he moved a bunch of it after a narrow miss the day before) that's not what's relevant. What's relevant is that you're bragging about how many hephs you've taken versus how many you've lost, and you don't even know how many you've lost. No doubt in the wins category you're including any heph ever taken by anyone in exiled or one of your affiliated alliances, regardless of where they are now or were then.

I know it makes no difference, but what you said isn't precise. Aachen always was and still is Exiled and he destroyed 4 ODBs (Babe Ruthless, vnae, Dorian Hawkmoon and Phantom Commander). Ernham was and still is Exiled too and destroyed Poetic Motion a long ago together with Chi, who's the only that is not with us but he quit. That gives five.  ;)
The [size=120]Exiled[/size] sith pirate.
Darth Brunus - Exiled Uni2 Captain - Retired all unis.

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2011, 04:16:30 AM »
Smack me with a brick I guess, but how is a profitable hit without a single ship hurt doing it considered "sat bashing"? I've seen guys hurl hundreds of nukes and rape a planet(s) daily to go and kill sats. That is "sat bashing" Bottom line-- If you want to have sats, make damn sure they can't be taken for profit to start with. Then I will happily call it bashing when they get creamed.

errr.. not trying to sound sexist, so "I've seen guys and gals..."
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline Aachen

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »
Quote from: "SandMan"
So... Am I the only one that thinks a war should be started for a reason? The reason not being to get more DSP and a lil more res? Personally I'd be for a war with exciled after Aachen broke my cyclers that landed after I fell asleep last night, then stole all the res  :P  But alliance needs will always come above my own and I'll respect that. That doesn't mean we're scared of Exiled or weak and I honestly find it rather pretentious of you to assume the same.

Otherwise every alliance may as well follow suit, declare war on the universe and at least we'll have a level playingfield again. Then the only real difference is more red.

Sandman - Maquis

so... is a destroyed heph a good reason?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline SandMan

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
Come on now Aachen, lets not try and make everyone think you skillfully took down my loaded Heph.

Its only fair that you tell everyone about how you hit my undefended Heph that I forgot to fleetsave which had 8 (was it?) Gaia's on it and about a mil hydro.

Furthermore... if you actually read my post, I did say I'd be in favour of a war... and have been since the off.

regardless, congratulations. The first night I have ever forgot to send it into oblivion for 12h and you took it, well played and great timing.

Still, all that painting you keep doing on my G1 colony is going to waste... you really think I'm going to zeus harvest my fleet overnight when you probe me there so often? Honestly man, I'm sore... its got to stop  :lol: