contact
June 26, 2019, 12:08:14 PM

Author Topic: Public Apology  (Read 5970 times)

Offline JRittel

• View Profile
Public Apology
« on: July 14, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »
Would just like to voice a public apology.
It goes to everyone in the big skype room.

Sorry for posting nasty links lol. Just make sure you get someone else with them.
Sorry for the explosion that happened the other night. Was way out of line. Even though I agree with most things I said and stand by it, Some thoughts should be kept to yourself.
Sorry to ~Fluffy~... even though most of what I said was true, posting a pic was out of line. It went too far, but it's what happens when you get a bunch of people in one room and everyone (or the ones chatting) were bashing one way or another.
The personal attacks weren't needed, on either side. I'm not like this in rl, though it doesn't appear so. When you don't have a face in front of you, it's easy to veer off your personal boundaries of argument. I still consider you a sat basher, even if your reasoning is because I played a well-played joke on you when I took over my buddy's account. Your actions today certainly don't help your argument of "I don't sat bash" or "I only attack for profit".

I truly am sorry, like I said, thing escalated far too quickly, and got out of line. I know when I've done wrong, and hoping to at least mend the issues of personal attacks (off-site of BFG, nothing was said in-game or on their forums)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
[size=150]T N\' A[/size]

Quote from: \"Doctor Death\"
you\'re pathetic.

Offline Jenieve

• View Profile
Re: Public Apology
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 09:45:15 PM »
Why would you even bother apologizing to such rift raft ... to the un modded forums ==>

Offline Imperfect Delusions

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 09:51:46 PM »
Fluffy is a bad hunter, a bully, so i understand why you went as far as you did. Sat bashing and nuking for no gain  is for skill less hunters and used for harassment; if she was such a decent player she wouldn't resort to bully tactics.

How hard is it for her to say you were out of line? That banter is acceptable, but you went too far? maybe you both did.

People need to see the light, its a game not your life. Get back to your husbands and kids i'm sure they miss you. Or whatever else you have in real life go do that.

Offline JRittel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 09:55:28 PM »
I HEARD THAT! I understand it's a game but you do get a few friends through it you bs with. I don't base my life on this at all, just something to do when you get bored. (shi... I missed a frs? meh, time to build more mines LOL)
[size=150]T N\' A[/size]

you\'re pathetic.

Offline Joshadn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 09:58:54 PM »
I am not sure when you are going to get it. But Sats=DSP. If some one wants some DSP and the sats are not well defended. Go ahead and take them but that is the risk you use when losing sats. Plus they are cheep to build and rebuild.

Offline JRittel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 10:02:04 PM »
Missile: x4000
Laser: x2003
Pulse: x200
Particle: x200
Anti-Ballistic: x60
Decoy: x1
Gauss: x151
Large: x1
Plasma: x40
360 sats behind that, just over-night res (8 hours). I think I was ok.
[size=150]T N\' A[/size]

you\'re pathetic.

Offline Joshadn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 10:03:19 PM »
lol anyoen can get past that even my current fleet. You really need better defence then that in uni2

Offline JRittel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 10:04:45 PM »
hydro cost make it not worth it.
[size=150]T N\' A[/size]

you\'re pathetic.

Offline Joshadn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 10:12:32 PM »
lol in your world some ppl do. Key tip if you dont want sats taken out. Dont build them

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 10:13:43 PM »
Sorry, I will put my 2 words in and say what you did can't be fixed with a few words, and some of them you still stand by. You have managed to sit there and lie about so many things that anything you post cannot be believed. You call somebody a Sat basher as if that's a bad thing. I been playing this game for awhile and know whatever you leave on your planet will get taken ie, res, ships and defenses. T&A sat here and tried to ridicule players for hitting Sats like you are BFG yourself, but it's easy for you to say something like that when the Alliance has many big hitters many of which I know gained their rank by not being honest. You say what you want. If I see res and Sats are there, I will hit. But back to the issue. You humiliated a player and sat there and ridiculed that player but want to post this crap like it's gonna make everything alright? Sorry, not for me. All you players forgot what playing this game is all about. Maybe there needs to be an age restriction, because some of the kids that play here have absolutely no respect for another player. So why would you think any of us should show you any?

Offline JRittel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »
Quote from: "SoulReaper"
Sorry, I will put my 2 words in and say what you did can't be fixed with a few words, and some of them you still stand by. You have managed to sit there and lie about so many things that anything you post cannot be believed. You call somebody a Sat basher as if that's a bad thing. I been playing this game for awhile and know whatever you leave on your planet will get taken ie, res, ships and defenses. T&A sat here and tried to ridicule players for hitting Sats like you are BFG yourself, but it's easy for you to say something like that when the Alliance has many big hitters many of which I know gained their rank by not being honest. You say what you want. If I see res and Sats are there, I will hit. But back to the issue. You humiliated a player and sat there and ridiculed that player but want to post this crap like it's gonna make everything alright? Sorry, not for me. All you players forgot what playing this game is all about. Maybe there needs to be an age restriction, because some of the kids that play here have absolutely no respect for another player. So why would you think any of us should show you any?

talk like this is only going to spark something up. If you have beef with me, PM me in a message, either the forums or in-game.
[size=150]T N\' A[/size]

you\'re pathetic.

Offline Feesh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 10:28:05 PM »
What is a terrible pvp game w/o some drama added in? =(
<\'{{><

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 12:09:57 AM »
Quote from: "JRittel"
Quote from: "SoulReaper"

talk like this is only going to spark something up. If you have beef with me, PM me in a message, either the forums or in-game.

Sorry, but who is sparking anything? You wanted the drama, you added fuel to the fire, so if there's anybody to blame, it's gonna be you. I look in my in box and I have over a dozen probes from T&A, so who are the one's holding on to all this??

Offline JRittel

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 12:34:11 AM »
That's their own deal. If T & A allows sat bashing to happen, regardless of how it started, everyone would farm our sats.

Sorry, but who is sparking anything? You wanted the drama, you added fuel to the fire, so if there's anybody to blame, it's gonna be you. I look in my in box and I have over a dozen probes from T&A, so who are the one's holding on to all this??

And no, this was a "hey sorry for a personal attack, I'm done with that" and now you're in here sparking crap up, Just let it go. I know I'm not.  :evil: You're obviously holding onto it by continuing to post in what started as an apology... but I best stop feeding you. It's only going to get worse from here.
[size=150]T N\' A[/size]

you\'re pathetic.

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2011, 12:44:23 AM »
lol i just probed soul reaper before i checked the boards. i didnt even know he was associated with fluffaluffagus.

if all your esp are from me, ask your neighbors they get the same. i probe a shitload. the only time im not probing is when im attacking.