contact
September 19, 2019, 07:48:46 PM

Author Topic: Public Apology  (Read 6377 times)

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
Re: Public Apology
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2011, 12:44:54 AM »
Yeah, good plan. Maybe you should have been truly sincere and made an apology worth reading. It's a piss poor apology just to gain sympathy on YOUR behalf, just like you guys always do.
I am gonna say what I think. No sympathy, no feeling sorry, because you didn't think of the consequences of your actions, I will not sit here and say; "Hey, it's ok", because it's not.
Gain sympathy from players who don't know ALL that is happening, including your Alliance. They can make you feel better so you can sit here and say how your an honorable player, because once you cross that line, you are not.
But your right, no more sitting here feeding into each other and bickering. No more posts, and if you and your Alliance is really passed all this, then why are your Alliance Member's still focused on us? We are a mere 16 Member Alliance and yet, T&A is so worried they have to send all their members to focus on us? I feel honored and I will see you on the battle field
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 12:46:15 AM »
Quote from: "Kip Shiller"
lol i just probed soul reaper before i checked the boards. i didnt even know he was associated with fluffaluffagus.

if all your esp are from me, ask your neighbors they get the same. i probe a shitload. the only time im not probing is when im attacking.

Yup, and this is the reason why there needs to be an age restriction. Grow up

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 12:49:43 AM »
Quote from: "SoulReaper"
just like you guys always do.

why are your Alliance Member's still focused on us?

1) what?
2)PN said JR basically dug his own grave here. as far as i know no one gives a rats ass about your alliance. although i considered sat bashing fluffy, but its not worth the fleet slot. (but thats the reason i dont usually sat bash...and its a waste of time)

edit, thats my pet name for fluffy

1.    fluffaluffagus   21 up, 3 down
This is an elusive type of endangered never-before-seen large snow animal that thrives at higher elevations. Your most likely to encounter one of these beasts directly after or during a period of heavy snowfall, as they seem to be more abundant on powder days. Potentially dangerous and unpredictable, yet a select few spend countless hours in pursuit these animals. Not to be confused with its prairie dwelling cousin the snuffaluffagus.
Dude! On that last run I almost pulled the tail of a fluffaluffagus but it evaded me! There's a large herd of fluffaluffagi roaming the hill today.

unless you prefer i adapt ~Fugly~ as my pet name...i thought fluffaluffagus was cuter :lol:

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 12:59:11 AM »
Either way, you insult any member who get's on the boards and post anything that's not in-line with your thoughts. So your opinions and comments are worthless. Second, your comment about Fluffy is an insult and I don't care how much you cover your tracks it's not a compliment in any way. I will start calling you Pookie, Pookie and we will see how much you like it. And I am glad you don't give a rats-ass about my Alliance, I don't sit up all night thinking about you guys either.

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 01:10:54 AM »
what other members have i insulted besides fluffaluffagus? in fact i think you insulted me. ive had a long history with her. she got ninjad by me 6 times and decided after that shed sat bash me. then she started it in x2 too lol

either way, no one from T&A is targeting any of fluffys cronies. im not even sure what alliance it is.

but i will however, without approval of PN, ask you if youd like to go to war? cuz i would, and i guarantee fluffy would love 2k points instead of 1k points every time she bashes sats.

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 01:13:30 AM »
YAAAWWWWNNNNNN...........

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 01:15:04 AM »
And what get attacked by 5 T&A members all owned by the same person?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 01:19:19 AM »
LOL we arent xXx. it was a sincere offer for war. mightaswell get double dsp if one of us hits the other. most turned down war anyways, i presume youll do the same. even though you guys are the ones "angry" at JR and myself.

Offline Maloar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 01:31:14 AM »
i'm not really up on the latest drama (I'm a slack ass, I know)

My only question is; why build sats in X2 at all?

X2's increased output means that NPP's hydro consumption is trivial.  A high energy level and solely building NPPs can mean that even a 163 homeworld can be a fully viable planet without sats.

New economy means new opportunities (opportunities that can't be destroyed ;) )
-Iron must be dirtied, burned and beaten before it can become steel.

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 01:32:36 AM »
At the insults yes I am. Wouldn't you be? But I think we had our fun for the night and I will sign off. As for the war, it won't happen. Call it what you want, but my Alliance is not ready, but we will be soon Pookie.  :lol:
If JR is sincere about apologizing, then I suggest he pulls Fluffy in a separate thread or chat alone and does it personally. If she accepts, then I am done with it. This has become a bashing on both ends and it never should have been posted here. As for your earlier post about how you or your Alliance members are not focused on us? I can post at least a dozen or two of the ESP reports. And I can post my other member's reports of dozens also in the last day or two.
So have a great night Pookie, and I hope you have a pleasant night!!

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 01:39:28 AM »
maloar high mines mean sats in my book. i had 700-800 on each planet on the acct i sold. but i see what your saying.

well if they arent ready for war they shouldnt talk like big boys. u need to be able to walk the walk.

i cant speak for any others in the alliance but i certainly havent been targeting you guys. i target dsp and res.

Offline Fluffy Trouble

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 01:46:28 AM »
I am not sure why you guys are so focused on me being a "skilled player".  I have never claimed to be.  I play to have fun.  I love making things blow up even if it is just sats.  Until JR, I mainly hit only when there was a profit to be had.  I care not the size of it.  A Profit is a profit.  We all play differently.  Do not assume that your playing style is the only right one.  Do not use me bashing J. Rittel as an example.  I have a personal beef with him.

Kip, hitting your sats was just fun.  I love to flirt with danger.  It is fun to see what I can get away with.  Plus the big guys are easy targets because they build lots of Sats, big mines, and very little defense.

JR.  That doesn't sound much like an apology.  Maybe I am wrong.  You said you stood by everything you said, so how is that an apology.  You and Kip were very personally hurtful.  I would hope that in the future you are mature enough to keep it game related.

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 01:49:44 AM »
Sorry and the Big Boys are who? The ones who throw their rank around trying to scare other players? Sorry, but I am not scared and I am not going to use threats to get players to shut up. It's the same trick since I started playing Extreme. You guys go around making others look and sound stupid and end up running people out of the game. So use the "Big Boy" card, I don't care, I will continue playing but I am not gonna sit here and be silent anymore.
And you trying to draw me or another one of my members out won't work either. I am not so stupid as to go against your fleet but when I have my fleet done, then we will talk. So again, have a great night Pookie, hope you sleep well!

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 02:23:28 AM »
yeah fluffy, ive stated many times that everyone can play their own game, and im not here to tell you how to play. but im not the only one youve ever offended in this game. youve offended me in the past, i saw ripe opportunity to insult and did so. it is a lil mean spirited il give ya that. but ive never had reason to like ya. consider it a "dose of your own medicine." cuz youve sure as hell bullied ppl before. or better yet, consider it "how i play the game"

soul you can keep comin at me via this forum, im not bothered. in fact, i respect fluffys comments more than yours.

Offline SoulReaper

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 02:51:26 AM »
Lol, well I am not here to be liked. And I sure as hell don't care about what players think either. I tried in the past to be considerate but when all you guys do is criticize others that don't agree with your way of thinking, then I am left with reacting negatively to what you have to say. There's no balancing the boards anymore. It's either agree with what I say or else. When the boards can be used the way they were meant to be used for, then I will crawl back into my hole and remain quiet, but it kills me that a game this fun has so much garbage. No respect for another player and the back-biting because my way of playing is not the same as yours. The finger-pointing and the lying and so much more that makes this game almost worthless to play. I agree, I said some dumb stuff, and I may have posted some stuff that I should have kept to myself, but when game play goes personal then it's time to re-evaluate ourselves and wonder how it went this far. It's easy to get caught up in the crap when this game is designed to make you aggressive, but it wasn't designed to humiliate or degrade other players also. Poking fun is cool and I love trash-talking, but things got way out of control and I will defend players I play with. To each their own on the way they play and I will not post anything else after this. Take it easy Kip and other members of T&A, guess we will see how this all ends in-game ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:53:57 AM by SoulReaper »