contact
June 20, 2019, 09:16:38 AM

Author Topic: public galaxy tool  (Read 7454 times)

Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
Re: public galaxy tool
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2011, 05:19:53 PM »
Hope it goes better than other discussions.

Want to bet it'll be credit based? Want to bet there will be no non-credit way to balance against its use? >:(

I'm taking lessons from Morat. This is were I'd insert a raspberry smiley face if they had one.
Expect only what happens in the fight. That way you'll never be surprised.

Daily Mining Income: 157,091,180
on eradeon2.playstarfleet.com

Daily Mining Income: 80,170,740
on nova.playstarfleet.com

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2011, 05:54:34 PM »
You kidding? We're discussing it is french for "we talked about while clocking out and decided we don't care"

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2011, 05:56:10 PM »
 :P
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2011, 06:06:25 PM »
While I appreciate that a recent decision from Blue Frog Gaming has soured some forum users attitudes, their posts are not representative of what actually occurs internally at Blue Frog Gaming.

One of our ideas was to use a new building or tech to allow a player to scan someone within so many systems of them to find out where the players other planets are.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2011, 06:38:20 PM »
OH!!! A building that has to be build up just like an oracle!!! - but on the planet, not the moon...!!

I could definitely go with that...

Of course, that stat tracker website for ogame is a great idea too...

Not that I should get my hopes up... but...

Matt, if you haven't checked it out, please,... I really encourage you to check it out... the features that it supports for Ogame, is the reason why I stopped playing SFC in the first place before X2 came out... Play with a few of the features on it, and you'll really see why it's such a great tool for their game...

I'm certain that you would see the benefits that it could add to SFC, if you just played around with it for just a few minutes.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2011, 08:19:26 PM »
While I appreciate that a recent decision from Blue Frog Gaming has soured some forum users attitudes, their posts are not representative of what actually occurs internally at Blue Frog Gaming.

One of our ideas was to use a new building or tech to allow a player to scan someone within so many systems of them to find out where the players other planets are.

What ever happened to off topic comments being a no-no? Seriously .. what were you thinking.. that I had a camera hidden above the time clock? (For clarification - that was an attempt at humor)  :)

Soured attitudes? ( and you referenced this, not me, so I am responding) No .. you (BFG) slapped a fair sampling of 90% of your CUSTOMERS (and you guys really should get that right, we either pay your bills, or click on little things that do, and I for one want the respect a customer is due) in the face. Now you want what ... roses and a bottle of bubbly? Oh, and we're STILL waiting for the "why" in that other place, as several have asked, only to receive NO COMMENT at all. As to what BFG does internally..... who knows. Olympus is a long trip and I don't have the time or patience to make that trek.

My comment was an ON TOPIC response ( in a HUMOROUS MANNER) to my belief that talk is as far as that idea will go, not because you chose to totally disregard your customers on other topics, but that all the discussions seem to end in the same place, nowhere. New ships - nowhere, new features - nowhere, player panel - nowhere, new techs - nowhere...  my statement is historically accurate.  I would LOVE to see you add anything of value and stability, and will gladly post what a wonderful thing it is the day I see it, but I judge the future by the past, and give people or companies my blind trust and faith until they abuse it, so now for BFG ... seeing is believing, SHOW ME THE MONEY!

WGW
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:32:05 PM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline mwilson

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2011, 11:57:43 PM »
Is it true BFG has something to do with MENTAT that xXx uses? right now they have a huge advantage over us all

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »
We do not have anything to do with Mentat. It is developed independently by a player just like Bang was.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Wes Robinson

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2011, 01:14:11 AM »

I can understand why you might consider it soured attitude from your perspective, Matt. I consider it reasonable conjecture based Blue Frog Gaming's recent history of external actions. I have no opinion regarding what actually occurs internally within BFG. One can not form a reasonable opinion without information.

In addtion, from your perspective locking the http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=15100.195 thread was a process of moderation, from mine it was done to end the discussion and potential protest.
Expect only what happens in the fight. That way you'll never be surprised.

Daily Mining Income: 157,091,180
on eradeon2.playstarfleet.com

Daily Mining Income: 80,170,740
on nova.playstarfleet.com