contact
July 21, 2019, 01:06:20 PM

Author Topic: TLH is actively Recuiting new members  (Read 960 times)

Offline Iroczlover

• View Profile
TLH is actively Recuiting new members
« on: August 04, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »
TLH (or The Last Horizon) is Currently seeking new or old players. We are a small alliance, currently have 6 members but only 3-4 are actively playing the game. We are a FAMILY alliance, so fowl mouths will not be allowed.

new players that are willing to learn the game, & willing to play to get in the top rankings are welcome. Older players are of course welcomed, your advice & input is more than welcomed.
Rules will be
Must learn how to fleet save, If you do not learn this, then do not complain about it. We will come after your ships ourselves.
If you come in to our alliance & got inactive (i) then expect us to protect your planets after we blown up your ships only that way we can go after your resources.lol rather us get the stuff than other players.

If you are attacked, & you are on line you must do one of two things, fleet save, then ask for assistance, (ninjas are great) tell the person you are on then if that fails fleet save.

This alliance is all about fleet saving & going after inactive & lower ranked players.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline The Blood King

• View Profile
Re: TLH is actively Recuiting new members
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 03:42:29 PM »
I miss the old original tlh...

Offline paul vanderzon

• View Profile
Re: TLH is actively Recuiting new members
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 06:07:49 AM »
Man this really brings me back