contact
June 26, 2019, 10:18:43 AM

Author Topic: How to Keep the Auto-Harvest  (Read 739 times)

Offline Emotionless Vulcan

• The cake is a lie.
    • View Profile
How to Keep the Auto-Harvest
« on: October 06, 2011, 05:10:51 AM »
Sending fleets out with a Dio doesn't always go to an automatic harvest now due to a glitch, which can cause some fleetsave problems.  I found a way around it however.  If you select your ships before the speed/distance (which I'm sure most people do on their first planet), it will still auto-harvest.  If you select your ships after the speed/distance (which I for one do on my remaining planets), it will send out an attack instead.  I hear it's fixed for some people, but it wasn't for me a few minutes ago (in Uni 2), so I'm just giving people a heads-up on how to still auto-harvest so they don't waste hydrogen.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
SCO: (quit)
Officer, United federation of planets
Moons Given (purposely): 1 (0)
Uni 2: (quit)
StarWars (Shadows) Alliance
Moons: 1

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
Re: How to Keep the Auto-Harvest
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 05:22:11 AM »
Plus 1,000....took me a minute to figure it out as well....but pretty simple change to get used to once you realize...simply select yer ships first before changing the chords to FRS.  ;)

Quote from: "Emotionless Vulcan"
Sending fleets out with a Dio doesn't always go to an automatic harvest now due to a glitch, which can cause some fleetsave problems.  I found a way around it however.  If you select your ships before the speed/distance (which I'm sure most people do on their first planet), it will still auto-harvest.  If you select your ships after the speed/distance (which I for one do on my remaining planets), it will send out an attack instead.  I hear it's fixed for some people, but it wasn't for me a few minutes ago (in Uni 2), so I'm just giving people a heads-up on how to still auto-harvest so they don't waste hydrogen.
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Offline Zuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 05:27:56 AM »
thanks man. it was somewhat irritating but we all fleetsave a lot and having it go from harvest automatically to attack kinda sucks. you would think the default would be deploy or transport or something like that.

Offline cupAsoup

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 06:39:33 AM »
good catch. Thanks for the post.
Delicious and nutritious, Blueberry oatmeal. Antioxidants and Fiber are good for your fleet!

Offline Jared1701

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »
how hard is it just to look and see if it is on harvest or not.  And if it is not then click it over before you deploy.  Sorry I don't see the point to this. 
Jared
Dark Sphere, Leader
Former leader of Sorgalian

"Retreat, hell! We just got here!"

Moons Controlled, 8
Moons given, 16
Alliance WARS won, 8(2 pre war system)
Member of the first alliance to openly declare war on everyone!

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
you know i use to not double check every fleet movement.

you frs to the wrong galaxy for 37m and you learn your lesson. there for awhile they had every fleet option available regardless of ships available.