contact
April 25, 2019, 10:48:50 PM

Author Topic: Ye Crystal Shoppe  (Read 2679 times)

Morat

Re: Ye Crystal Shoppe
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 04:42:53 AM »
Aw, c'mon! Surely you don't need the services of my little village shoppe? I'd have thought the Big Bad Doggie would have his own minions to trade with.

A truly comfy chair.

Offline Charles M. Thompson

• Original Uni... WAS the best.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »

A truly comfy chair.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hilarious!

You could call this one, "Total Comfort"! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The updated version could only make the middle groove slant to the right a bit....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ohhhhhhhhhhh great day!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 11:55:27 AM by Charles M. Thompson »

Morat

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 12:45:38 AM »
Now reopened! Renovations are complete, but please bear with us as we restock the shelves and tidy up the mess the contractors left. :)

Lots of shiny, sparkly crystal goodness just *gasping* for some tender loving care.

Morat

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 04:08:22 AM »
SPARKLIES!

FOR YOUR GRUNGIES!

No, not those. Ew. Do your own laundry. I meant your boring, dull Ore.

I've still got loads of Crystal to trade if you've got more Ore then you know what to do with.

Or maybe you're just one of those sick puppies that collects it up just so you can say 'more Ore'. You deviant. Let me help you... ;)

Morat

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 11:25:48 AM »
***News Update***
ASP/Space Reuters

The Crystal Shoppe announces new advertising campaign

In a bold marketing move, Crystal Shoppe S.A. (FTSE: OCH) will be inserting small text ads into online chat in select markets in Universe 2 starting today. Reports indicate that this follows a wildly successful trial of the campaign when chat was initially released.

A spokesbeing for the company said "The response to our first ads was astonishingly better than we expected. It appears the demand for Crystal is still very high, and Ore surpluses are also at an all time high, so we're proud to be the first to grasp the opportunities this new media brings in order to better improve awareness of our unique service." Regular ads will be placed in G3, G4, G7 and G9, with the possibility of Mobile Advertising Centers (MACs) visiting other galaxies as well.

While we have no official confirmation yet, it appears that Crystal Shoppe marketing guru Buyit Damyu is working on an animated aardvark to represent the company much like the Geico gecko. Our source said this was very much still in the experimental stage as "it's freakin' hard to make one line of static text appear to be an animated animal" and "Buyit's a loon".

Background
The Crystal Shoppe offers Crystal to the public in exchange for Ore, at the rate of 2 Ore to 1 Crystal.

Morat

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 10:53:01 PM »
Ore. It's boring.

I mean, how bor-ING is that? Totally, right?

Now sparklies are fun. Think of all the fun stuff could do if you traded your boring ore for some nice crystal sparklies...

Free sparklies for all! (A recent customer celebrates delivery)

Decorate your Capitol!

One for the ladies (you know you want some)...

Now isn't that more fun than this?

Trade your boring ore today! Get hip and trendy with shiny crystal from

THE CRYSTAL SHOPPE!

Winner of the 3115

(Contact Morat Gurgeh, #20 overall on the leaderboard)

Morat

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »
Now closed  :'(

On the bright side, it's reopened as

Ye EVERYTHING Shoppe!

http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=15849.0

birthmark-ant