contact
July 16, 2019, 06:26:38 AM

Author Topic: BARON VON GOOMEISTER[POH] #1 Has been Exiled  (Read 5098 times)

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
Re: BARON VON GOOMEISTER[POH] #1 Has been Exiled
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 08:51:04 AM »
The ones who truly profited was BFG.  With all of those shadow probes that have been used.

Just out of curuiosity - are you denying that you leave your fleet lying out for hours unwatched?

We have been watching you since you moved your fleet from G5 almost 4-5 weeks ago and observing your patterns, yes thats right - 4 weeks worth of watching your patterns and locations. That started the day I blind O'd Sonny as you were 1 SS over and my heph was sitting there all night waiting on the FRS returning.

I love the way you and Dog seem to think that people are buying shadow probes en masse and using them all the time, in realiy its easier to watch patterns and probe once just before we move, we know your ships so we know what you are going to do with them.

It's all actually less complicated than you think - kind of :)

But this isnt the first time you have lost your fleet, the last one sucked as you were moving house and had no access and still managed to come back with a top 10 fleet so a speedy rebuild can be done and if anyone can do it - its you!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline ian8144

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 12:04:23 PM »
Didn't I hear a whisper about somebody group defending the wrong planet/moon?
Back from self imposed exile but still with an ovine obsession

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 10:51:38 PM »
Awesome work Aachen, nice of you to put up with the other two as well. :P

Didn't I hear a whisper about somebody group defending the wrong planet/moon?
Oh...... DO TELL!!
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline baron von goomeister

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 06:04:36 AM »
I typically expect to have somebody accuse me of cheating about 5 to 10 times per week.  I keep everything on the up and up, because I know that If I were to make one mistake everybody would pounce on it.  One secret to being able to rebuild very quickly after catastrophic loss is to not go into dip mode like most everybody else does (you loose 75% of your income that way).  Good hit it was the one time that I FRS'd in a hurry because of an appointment.  Granted there are a lot of people that don't like me because they didn't FRS at all and I paid them a little visit.  As will be seen I can rebuild very quickly.  I don't dump all of my res into ships. :)

Offline Doctor Strange

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 01:55:05 AM »
Well not everyone hates Baron. Nice epic battle though. I hope one day to be on the positive end of one. I'm sure Baron will back he probably already has more ship's then I do! :)

Offline Techno

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 09:26:17 AM »
Well not everyone hates Baron. Nice epic battle though. I hope one day to be on the positive end of one. I'm sure Baron will back he probably already has more ship's then I do! :)

I like the Baron and until very recently he held the top ship count >5m  FANTASTIC rebuild on his part since this attack.
"I am just a simple farmer trying to bring a little hope to the universe." cracks me up whenever I see or hear it.

What I'd like to know is where did they go in the last day or so?? 
Ship count  231    Grand Warlord BARON VON GOOMEISTER‎    POH    113,346