contact
September 21, 2019, 11:34:12 AM

Author Topic: Fleet Killer !!!!! - Anything but a good player  (Read 8030 times)

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
Fleet Killer !!!!! - Anything but a good player
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:20:54 PM »
So, I figured it's about my turn to start up some drama.

I was minding my own business about a year ago when a lad named Fleet Killer !!!!! probed me. I thought nothing of it. I was constantly probed by him after that, but thought that he wouldn't get anything.

A few months back, I oracled my friend to see that she had left her ships out, and that Fleet Killer !!!!! was attacking. I did not have enough of a fleet to Group Defend her, so I hit her before Fleet Killer could, and returned the resources. That is when Fleet Killers' tactics turned sour. He 'yelled' (if you can do that online) at me, cussed at me, and sent some attacks at me. I thought he was just a little angry, and would get over it.

This morning, I woke up, to see 76 messages in my inbox. 2 battle reports, 39 missile strikes, 1 from a friend, and the rest espionages.

Naturally, I checked the battle reports first. The first one was fair, I have no problem with him hitting a couple cargos i left out.

In the attack from The Chicken Heph  on Archaeus Moon :

The attacking side acquired 0 resources.

1,860,000 ore and 1,832,700 crystal are now floating at this location.

You lost:
Gauss x2 Hercules x1,010 Missile Batteries x3

See more...
Delete

The second battle report was a Sat Bash, though. He claimed to do it for the resources, but at his rank that should be about 15 minutes' production.

In the attack from The Chicken Heph ‎‎on Drachaud:

The attacking side acquired 471,552 ore, 187,089 crystal, and 129,264 hydrogen.

0 ore and 600,000 crystal are now floating at this location.
There was a 4.0% chance that a moon would form from the debris.
However, no moon formed.

You lost:
Helios x1,000

See more...

Please note that i lost only helios because he so graciously spent 107 nukes on getting my defenses down to nothing. Now, the other 'battle reports' are summarized for you: 649 IBM's sent at my main planet, Archaeus. No attack followed.

So judge for yourself ; Fair hit, Vendetta, or just an asshole?

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Killer !!!!! - Anything but a good player
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 03:32:11 PM »
Also, todays messages  between the two of us.
Lieutenant Crow    You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    27 minutes ago
To: Fleet Killer !!!!!
Date: 2012-03-17 15:01:56 UTC
Congrats on getting my attention again when I start to forget about you. Every nuke you sent at me will be returned, either at you, Earl, or one of your other alliance mates. Sat bashing is not what good players do.

Congratulations on being a newly declared Sat Basher

Crow

Fleet Killer !!!!!    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    25 minutes ago
To: Lieutenant Crow
Date: 2012-03-17 15:04:45 UTC
it wasnt sat bashing i went for your resources
Reply | Delete | Block

Lieutenant Crow    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    23 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:05:23 UTC
That's a load of bullshit and you know it. But, let's be honest, the people on the forums can be the judge.

Fleet Killer !!!!!    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    22 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:07:48 UTC
if thats the case why didnt i nuc your other planets with a lot less defence and a 1000 sats on them
Reply | Delete | Block

Lieutenant Crow    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    17 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:11:05 UTC
471,552 ore, 187,089 crystal, and 129,264 hydrogen. That's a pittance for me, even more so for you.

Fleet Killer !!!!!    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    16 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:14:13 UTC
maybe you need to try and build solar
Reply | Delete | Block

Lieutenant Crow    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    6 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:22:20 UTC
Maybe you need to not waste 756 nukes on me over the span of 3 hours.

Fleet Killer !!!!!    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    5 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:25:02 UTC
but there is more come but remember when you post this on the forums be sure to add all the messages you have sent me from day 1
Reply | Delete | Block

Lieutenant Crow    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    2 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:26:57 UTC
I don't have them all saved. I'll post the ones from today, though!

Fleet Killer !!!!!    re: You really are hell-bent on pissing me off, aren't you?    2 minutes ago
Date: 2012-03-17 15:27:44 UTC
likely excuses
Reply | Delete | Block

Offline Fleet Killer !!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 03:43:43 PM »
returned resources i call bs she went v mode when i was attacking agaian and then went inactive and far as curssing you thats a lie and a half as i never use fowl language in theses games as no one has a message from me with fowl language now if you want to talk about cursing post all the messages you sent me

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 03:49:28 PM »
I don't curse in my messages ; I've called you a shithead, bullshitter, and asshole. I barely call that name-calling, let alone foul language. I returned the resources to Kera about a month ago, when she came back from (v). A week later she told us that she was quitting. It always helps to know the real story!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 03:55:08 PM »
well post the reports and messages of the whole story since you want to make me out to be the bad guy

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 03:58:30 PM »
As was stated in my messages, I don't keep every single one. I can update this thread every time you attack/message me though.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
looks like you will be posting everytime you leave ships or resources out

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 04:05:32 PM »
We need the forum members' opinion in here.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 04:11:00 PM »
I don't curse in my messages ; I've called you a shithead, bullshitter, and asshole. I barely call that name-calling, let alone foul language. I returned the resources to Kera about a month ago, when she came back from (v). A week later she told us that she was quitting. It always helps to know the real story!                           retuned them a month ago hmmmm shes been inactive for about 10 days takes 30days to go inactive and was in vmode before that just wondering  how you managed to give the resources back as it dont add up

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »
you need forum members in here                          you want to start something and you have realy no proof of what your saying other then the fact that im nucing you  so why would you want forum members here

Offline dmx1luv

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 04:48:04 PM »
im not friends with either of you guys but if your forum names are anything close to what your game names are then fleet killer is way ahead of crow and the amount of res/ships destroyed/taken is more of a dick move than a "strategic strike" but nonetheless legit gameplay......stay classy Fleet Killer!!! LOL

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »
Same names. I'm ranked 666 and he's around 200. And the nuke count is now up around 1300.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 05:18:17 PM »
i think your rank would be alot higher if you new how to message people without cursing at them and learn to hunt with a heph  you did have a heph didnt ya yup you did have until someone killed it from a rookie mistake but as long as you keep loooseing ships your rank will have a hard time growing it has nothing to do with rank  it all has something to do with your messages

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 05:24:22 PM »
Show me your fleet, bro. Send it at me, watch it get destroyed.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
if realy want to see it i will have it all on my moon in 5 54   tomarrow afternoon if you want it that bad it will be there for you but i dont think you have enough guts to come and get it you can bring a buddy or 2 if you wish