contact
August 22, 2019, 11:32:47 AM

Author Topic: Fleet Killer !!!!! - Anything but a good player  (Read 7967 times)

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Killer !!!!! - Anything but a good player
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »
Expect me then.

Offline Fleet Killer !!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 07:03:53 PM »
ill be waiting patiently then but like i said before i dont think you have the nerve to try it by yourself  so make sure you bring someone with a backbone as you dont have one

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 07:45:18 PM »
wait did those ibm's hit stuff or is he just firing them at you?

cause if you have enough def for 1300 ibm's worth your deserve to have them destroyed.

Offline Fleet Killer !!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 07:52:24 PM »
i stopped nucing him and it still requires about 750 more nucs  all turtles need nuced out anyways

Offline Earl Ewc

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 08:24:36 PM »
"To: Fleet Killer !!!!!
Date: 2012-03-17 15:01:56 UTC
Congrats on getting my attention again when I start to forget about you. Every nuke you sent at me will be returned, either at you, Earl, or one of your other alliance mates. Sat bashing is not what good players do."

I guess you are probably referring to Earl the Conqueror (me).  If that's the case, feel free to nuke away the few defenses I have on any and all my planets, if that's really what you want to do.  tell me though, what is it I've done to deserve such attention from you?

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 08:28:32 PM »
Fleet Killer told me you stole that DF from my planet about a week ago. I was pretty sad. Plus, you, FK and Laya are the only ones in your alliance I know off by heart.

Offline Earl Ewc

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 08:36:19 PM »
Fleet Killer told me you stole that DF from my planet about a week ago. I was pretty sad. Plus, you, FK and Laya are the only ones in your alliance I know off by heart.

what DF are you talking about?  from your planet?  you are mistaken.  I've never harvested debris from the orbit of any of your planets.  however, I have to ask....

if the debris was in your planets' orbit, and my closest planet is about 15 systems away, how is it that you think my dinos could get there before yours could?  all I can think of is either you didn't have dinos there to harvest and couldn't warp them in, or you made the assumption that just because the debris was next to your planet, you had the god-given right to it and decided to take your time to harvest it.

just a word or two on DFs - scavengers rules apply.  first come, first served.  if you aren't capable of harvesting a field from your own orbit, you probably don't deserve to have it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:48:20 PM by Earl Ewc »

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 08:40:06 PM »
First question - was it Sat bashing, YES!! and Fleet knows I do not agree with sat bashing within the alliance.
But as you have shown there is a long history between you guys, so that might warrant it

So judge for yourself ; Fair hit, Vendetta, or just an asshole?

With Fleet it was a Vendetta, for the many taunts and messages between each other.

With you, I guess "Just an asshole", there is nothing in those messages between you guys warranted being on these forums, its like watching 2 kids in the playground.

Turtles I hate, turtles who cry, I hate more.

I'm hurt you do not know me, oh well   :(

andy nard1

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 08:42:12 PM »
Hey please post all the coordinates...I want to be the referee!!!

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »
Aah, Sue. I'm sorry, I meant in my area, of course I know you. And I know I can be an asshole at times, but enough of an asshole to have FK send 1300 nukes at my planet to gain nothing?

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »
And Earl, there was a hit on my planet about a week ago where someone attacked me for 2k atlas, and the DF was about 45m/15m when it got grabbed. FK said that you took it.

Offline Earl Ewc

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 08:50:59 PM »
what DF are you talking about?  from your planet?  you are mistaken.  I've never harvested debris from the orbit of any of your planets.  however, I have to ask....

if the debris was in your planets' orbit, and my closest planet is about 15 systems away, how is it that you think my dinos could get there before yours could?  all I can think of is either you didn't have dinos there to harvest and couldn't warp them in, or you made the assumption that just because the debris was next to your planet, you had the god-given right to it and decided to take your time to harvest it.

just a word or two on DFs - scavengers rules apply.  first come, first served.  if you aren't capable of harvesting a field from your own orbit, you probably don't deserve to have it.

just catching up

Offline Alna-Shok

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 08:59:42 PM »
Well firing off 2.6M OCH worth of Nukes to take less than 800K OCH+Sats=Sat bashing in my books. Even with the DF from 1K sats there was 0 profit in the attack.
I am a Ranger.
We walk in the dark places no others will enter.
We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.
We live for the One, we die for the One.

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 09:09:21 PM »
Earl, There was a DF over my planet (My homeworld) and I was nibbling at it. I had just come online. The atlas were overnight builds. A heph had dropped by and attacked. FK probed me right after the DF disappeared, so I asked him if he did it. He said No, Earl did. So I assumed you had. He may have been mistaken, and apparently was, but that's the reason I said your name in the first place.

Justin Coles 928543

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 09:13:16 PM »
Well firing off 2.6M OCH worth of Nukes to take less than 800K OCH+Sats=Sat bashing in my books. Even with the DF from 1K sats there was 0 profit in the attack.

sorry, b ut you cannot count res spent on nukes as part of the attack, whilst i agree the expenditure outwayed the net.gross gain, in the eyes of BFG nukes are not considered an attack.....therefore the attack itself was profitable, albeit a sat bash attack..

Remember, there no longer needs to be a reason to use nukes, and as long as your not firing nukes one at a time, you can for all intense and purposes harass someone with nuke attacks all day every day