contact
June 20, 2019, 07:17:46 AM

Author Topic: Fleet Killer !!!!! - Anything but a good player  (Read 7715 times)

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Killer !!!!! - Anything but a good player
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 09:15:59 PM »
sorry, b ut you cannot count res spent on nukes as part of the attack, whilst i agree the expenditure outwayed the net.gross gain, in the eyes of BFG nukes are not considered an attack.....therefore the attack itself was profitable, albeit a sat bash attack..

Remember, there no longer needs to be a reason to use nukes, and as long as your not firing nukes one at a time, you can for all intense and purposes harass someone with nuke attacks all day every day

I think that what Alna was saying is that it was not a profitable attack so he could not see Fleet Killer launching it to gain resources, and that he launched it even though he saw no profit.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:23:32 PM by Lieutenant Crow »

Offline Earl Ewc

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 09:23:20 PM »
And Earl, there was a hit on my planet about a week ago where someone attacked me for 2k atlas, and the DF was about 45m/15m when it got grabbed. FK said that you took it.

that's a big field for 2k atlas!  and do you frequently build 2k atlas as an overnight build?  just curious....  I'm sure a lot of other people would like to know too!!!

did it occur to you that the person who attacked you may have harvested the field?  I'm not as experienced a hunter as many in this game, but I can tell you that when I launch an attack, dinos usually leave first so they harvest shortly after the attack lands.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who does that, but I could be wrong.

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 09:39:30 PM »
Earl, Fleet just nuked down my defenses. The heph lost a lot more than she expected to, as I talked to her after, As soon as her ships returned she left without harvesting, and there was no drop colony within 20 systems either way.

And for anyone that does wonder, usually it's a lot more than 2k atlas! Last night, it was 2k posies, and 500 atlas.

Offline OmegaNex

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 09:51:10 PM »
returned resources i call bs she went v mode when i was attacking agaian and then went inactive and far as curssing you thats a lie and a half as i never use fowl language in theses games as no one has a message from me with fowl language now if you want to talk about cursing post all the messages you sent me

hmmm fowl language... like the bird right, I didn't realize that was possible.
SFCO - Semi-Retired
SFX - Around
SFX2 - ~OmegaNex~
Proud Member of the peanut gallery http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=15829.0

Mediocrity is a terrible fate.

Offline Earl Ewc

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 09:53:33 PM »
Earl, Fleet just nuked down my defenses. The heph lost a lot more than she expected to, as I talked to her after, As soon as her ships returned she left without harvesting, and there was no drop colony within 20 systems either way.

And for anyone that does wonder, usually it's a lot more than 2k atlas! Last night, it was 2k posies, and 500 atlas.

ok, I'm confused.  last night's build was 2k posies and 500 atlas?  how much of that was on the planet that FK nuked?

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 11:36:32 PM »
FK nuked one planet for just the sats, and the other had the ships. Even after I notified him that I was online, He continued to send nukes to me, just to take away my defenses.

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2012, 11:44:11 PM »
sure sure...if you are going to take down the abm's might as well finish the job.

Offline Adm.Reaper

• Adm.Reaper.. collector of souls
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2012, 12:07:08 AM »
just dont no what to say but DAMN>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Earl Ewc

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2012, 12:28:41 AM »
FK nuked one planet for just the sats, and the other had the ships. Even after I notified him that I was online, He continued to send nukes to me, just to take away my defenses.

you'll have to forgive me for being a little slow....

which planet was it that you did your overnight build on?

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2012, 12:39:49 AM »
The one that he launched 1,300 nukes at. You can find it under the name Archaeus.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 12:50:35 AM by Lieutenant Crow »

Offline Beavis

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2012, 01:13:50 AM »
Wow! Fleet, I know you well enough to know that you felt you were in the right, even if it seems to be wrong.
Crow? You know better than building overnight, tsk tsk. But, I have never known you to be offensive with your pm's, even as I was inbound on you. Just my 2 cents worth.

Offline Earl Ewc

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2012, 11:12:53 AM »
The one that he launched 1,300 nukes at. You can find it under the name Archaeus.

wow!  I can't believe you actually just told everyone who reads these posts where they can find free DSP while you are offline....

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »
Doesn't matter to me, I don't usually build overnight. Plus, you asked. I hate it when people don't answer my question.

Offline Fleet Killer !!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2012, 06:01:01 PM »
i just cant belive you were dumb enough to post where you build ships overnite        im thinking you were dropped on your head a few times when you were a baby or maybe you just aint that bright

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2012, 07:39:38 PM »
Personal attacks are not a good way to look civil, FK. Also, you said your ships would be on your planet.. I looked, and sure enough, you're in Vacation Mode! And speaking of who has been dropped on their head, I think you're the 1st contender. I use proper spelling, and proper punctuation. You, however, don't.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 07:51:32 PM by Lieutenant Crow »