contact
April 18, 2019, 09:11:44 PM

Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 1476 times)

Offline 16 of 26

• View Profile
Goodbye
« on: March 30, 2012, 08:52:40 PM »
im leaving the field, been planning to do it for a while. i have to admit it wasnt easy, it took me some time to get a little more distance from the game every day.

i cant find any motivation to hunt at the moment, the game has become a burden to me, always watching the fleets, making sure to be online when they come back from 20 hrs+ fs just to send them off again.

i loved the game and maybe, with a big enough break, i feel like coming back and kick some ass again ;)

but for now i call it a day. all of you that i have killed and the others that i didnt manage to get, it was a pleasure to play with you. thx for the fun and good times i had.

special thanks to my longterm buds sugar, mysti, arwen, luke, jem, python, bodge, all the crazy DEAL and everyone that i used to play with and talk to on skype and ts, and also to some of my "enemies" for the good chats we used to have.. would be too many people to list here. a special thanks goes to pengy too, you lived with me through many hits when all the others were asleep ;)

i have made friends with many of you and look forward to stay in touch on skype.

"if i see luke or 16 nearby, ill move out of galaxy - asap"
"16 is kinda pompous - tragic is such a cool guy"

Offline Butcher

• View Profile
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 09:47:43 PM »
 :P yea... Not gonna say goodbye just yet.... But if i have to, iŽll say it to your face instead :)

Offline Coolloser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 10:25:39 PM »
See you around skypeland!

Moons Created: 1071
Moons Owned: 51
Most Zeese Killed in One Shot: 100

UniX1; Retired TeaBaggger
Uni2X; Revolution: Just Cools

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 10:58:06 PM »
later p
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline Lady Angler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »
You are and have been a class act 16! You have taken out my fleet but I always had respect for how you handled yourself. Never rude and insulting, a learning experience. You will be missed greatly. I hope to meet you in the stars again sometime!

Offline Python Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 01:53:56 AM »
first of all i'm shitfaced right now... you know what i mean.

You lnaow that post makes me angrey and happy at the same time. Imean Eversince Jeff got us to talk we became friend. We had some much fun with our ninjas. Remember pizza ninja in x1.. drunk barely standing standing up nonja. Driving home from work ninja. Even when a special some that i Batinted because he got me because of a mistake in x1, Man that was he greatest times.

So you finally got me back into the game after months. now sitting on my old account in x2, and you leaving kind pissing off me off a bit because you talked me into picking the game again and went baqck because I could go back to m old account.

But beleive me the months I spent away from the game were great no need to worry about stupid fs and areturning in time not to get it. Being away after the game after so long you feel a freedom you haven;t did in ages. THEIS IS GREAT!!!!!!.

I'm happy for you that you can finally step back from the game and take a break. you will see how great it is. Then again you got me to come back 3 months ago and leaving me alon... I will have pay or it. You see Python can be really annoying  my friend :P.

Serously my friend enjoy your time away and when you will come back do all the damage you can!!!

Python

Offline tchef

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 02:37:43 AM »
Good luck and enjoy your time away. Hope to see you back again at some time.

Offline Wargasm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 04:15:38 AM »
Good riddance.

The Soloist

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 04:21:42 AM »
Take care! Hope to see you again!

Lytjohan

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 09:59:04 AM »