contact
April 26, 2019, 02:55:41 PM

Author Topic: Aaron Moon  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Deadeye

• Skype - JacobSteeden-Nokes
    • View Profile
Re: Aaron Moon
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 05:05:52 AM »
nahh... i could build a fleet.. i was just working on mines before... trying to get to 200+ a day then a offer from a buddy came up so i took it
You will all bow down to ME!

Offline KesserIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 06:23:59 PM »
Actually Aaron Moon in x2 was me. Angel Blue was a little irked with me prior to retirement when I quit AA. mutual misunderstanding and all that. she probably thought I was still operating the account

Offline angelblue

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 07:39:23 PM »
Nope, just responding to the idiocy of someone applying to AA, then probing AA members. I didn't feel it was an over-reaction to mock the new account owner - and I knew the new owner was crybaby, or some name like that. You left AA because you didn't fit in. There's no shame in that.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 07:04:16 PM »
It wasn't me :p
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Mephistopheles

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2012, 08:56:44 PM »
LOL sooooo many Moonies imitating the real person. how can we tell the difference? who is the real Aaron Moon?

I have the answer to that!

all I need to ask is several questions!

1) Who took over the original Aaron Moon X2 account and who did she give it too last week! (real names! first names will do)

2) What city is Aaron living in (same city I was born in) and where did he just go?

3) who likes cross-stitch and what is her current project? first name will do

As only three people should know all of those answers and Aaron one of them this should solve the riddle.

To protect the privacy of information he could just pm me in here instead of posting it.

I will post the log in name of the real Aaron if I get an answer.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:01:36 PM by Cronus SFCX2 »

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 09:09:05 PM »
Lol how do you know about my birthday present from May????
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Mephistopheles

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 09:18:34 PM »
AND THE WINNER IS!

I talk to May regularly on Skype!

I miss her now that she has left X2 again. although I like her/your account, but rather have her back.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:25:24 PM by Cronus SFCX2 »

Offline KesserIII

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 09:23:34 PM »
well i already admitted i wasnt the real one.

Mephistopheles

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 09:54:26 PM »
Your old account is in good hands Aaron. While I may not be the Master of the game you were I am pretty decent. I have been playing since the early days of original (under my real name then). Hopefully I will be able to rebuild and grow the account into something great once again!

Just for the edification of all concerned Commander Shepard N7 is recently under new ownership and is in my alliance. He is a real decent sort! (just not so good at English) LOL!!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:50:02 PM by Cronus SFCX2 »

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2012, 12:22:33 AM »
Thanks Cronus. I hope everything is well for you. I'm out again for a week, then again for an undetermined amount of time. I had to come back to see what the tournament was like. Looks like P mode is the D mode that I ran away from in uni 1 and 2. This time it just costs money LOL.

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 12:50:30 AM »
Looks like P mode is the D mode that I ran away from in uni 1 and 2. This time it just costs money LOL.
It's also the V mode all rolled into one...... And from the way people run and hide in it the second their ships get home, it's also the "hospital" from Mafia Wars, lol.
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2012, 12:53:47 AM »
LOL sooooo many Moonies imitating the real person. how can we tell the difference? who is the real Aaron Moon?
The name is becoming sort of like the "Dread Pirate Roberts"
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

birthmark-ant