contact
June 18, 2019, 09:01:25 AM

Author Topic: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time  (Read 25806 times)

Offline Space Cat

• View Profile
Re: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #510 on: June 03, 2012, 01:37:34 AM »
Mr. Chuckles... If anyone from MM turned you in for something that wasn't even illegal, then THEY should be kicked out of time and banished forever, but NOT YOU!!! You are an AWESOME player and I, for one, am proud to fight by your side ANYTIME... IF there is a "traitor", he should be hunted down and decimated, and I'll be the first in line to kick his ass...  >:(

Offline Space Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 03, 2012, 02:02:45 AM »
Mr. Chuckles... VTC will be disappointed if you leave...  8)

Offline Reavers

• View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 03, 2012, 02:30:36 AM »
Nice art, may I use it?
Yes, Rogan....you may use the Congratulations Raork art...it was done with an ASCI Art generator.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 03, 2012, 02:33:41 AM »
Yes, Rogan....you may use the Congratulations Raork art...it was done with an ASCI Art generator.

It took me a while to see it.  Quite awesome and thanks for the congrates.  The real congrates goes to my team!
My honor goes to all of Time/time.  It's ashamed what has happened with chuckles and Sean and there is a lot I would say but will just bite my toung.  Hopefully both will be back out and having fun again soon
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Reavers

• View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 03, 2012, 02:34:31 AM »
I would like time and Time to know there are no hard feelings, everything was in good fun.  Even Matt, though I'm sure I made him as an eniemy and would like to see a few changes made.

I also want all to know when my heph lands on top of 3 time/Time members tomorrow at a cost of over 4 mil hydro to get there I'm not even going to prob and will move on.   I would like a 15 day cool down period from all members in all 3 alliances.  I ask this humbly and will put the first foot forward by honoring my word.   There may be some lacky's that don't read it so I understand if there is a few after fires but it should be by any big guys that read this.  I'm also posting this in our boards.

Kaork

I will post on the boards at Minutemen. It is already posted to cease hostilities, the war is over. I don't have a problem with a fifteen day cooling off period but I am only speaking for the training alliance of time.

Reavers Band

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #515 on: June 03, 2012, 08:16:17 AM »
Well done Omega indeed... Glad it didnt drag out like the batleth one...

Offline steely

• View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 03, 2012, 01:30:02 PM »
so just found out brandon mackay leader of the 4000 alliance was suspended? obviously either related or a second account of the other mackay involved in the final battle earlier,the same omega mackay who was caught cheating attacking our member for res transported while he slept from the other mackay from 4000 so to be fair he should have been suspended earlier meaning the last battle would not have taken place.

sorry guys but in my eyes even though as far as i know no other omega was involved in that it has now cast a huge shadow over your victory as it was mackay who is now a known cheater who actually won the war for you and he shouldent even have been playing.

i hope you kick him from your alliance as soon as possible.

this sucks from what should have been a nice victory for you is now a black mark for all of you

sad really sad guys :(

Offline steely

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 03, 2012, 02:20:55 PM »
as far as im aware no one has a bad word to say about ray and certanly not me,all im saying is both the mackays should have been suspended earlier hence the battle would never had taken place hence no end to the war.

as for plunder points i personally took well over 100million in resorces from you guys so the plunder points as far as im concerned are correct.

if you have any eveidence to say any member of time was cheating then please post that evidence dont just spout it out.

as i said there is now a shadow i wish there wasent but there is.

Offline jimy77

• View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 03, 2012, 03:32:37 PM »
If anyone has any problem with the war, I say report it to BFG.  Every time I have talked to BFG support, Tom has always been helpful!  I know I am not supposed to say this, but to be fair, BFG does have a 'time' clock in their office.  Just saying....  Do they have an Omega clock -NO.  BFG, THAT IS NOT FAIR.  What kind of company are you running?  Why are you just playing games?  Oh, it is a game company.  Nevermind. ;-)

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #519 on: June 03, 2012, 03:47:43 PM »
have special Saturday late night access to BFG employees.

I'm continually baffled by your claim that anyone has 'late night access to BFG employees'. My Skype, Facebook, and Twitter are publicly posted at the bottom of every post I make and the PM system on this forum can be used at any time. Further, the same number of Omega members have contacted me via Skype during off hours as have Time/time members.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 03, 2012, 04:19:51 PM »
I have removed some comments per a good friends request. We are trying to move on and we need to drop all the banter in order to do so.   Thanks again everyone for an awesome war!   Will see yah out there!

K
Dark Sphere of Omega 4000
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Armus the Black

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 03, 2012, 04:20:11 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I would just like to thank Time/time for the high class they showed during this war.
I did not expect to be suspended because the "evil push" which was wrong, was paid for 3X the amount pushed to papi. I agree it was a dirty scheme, but i truly felt time was doing the same to us, and that's why i did it.

I have no proof to offer, it was just my gut feeling, based upon the attacks i saw, and the plunder points.

With that said, through my chat with Matt, we agreed to disagree about the Chuckles attack, but i would like to thank Chuckles for having the guts to stand up and throw down. It takes a bunch of guts to do what he did, and he was right. He could have easily been the hero, and me the goat, seeing how close the points were.

I don't believe the attack was suspendable, but of course respect Matt's position on it.
We just have a difference of opinion.

I would like to openly apologize to the SFC universe for my dirty trick in collusion with my brother (who is NOT a multi account, my actual brother) because 3x the amount of res was sent back to him BEFORE my suspension it was lowered from 3 days to 24 hours. I made NO profit off of it, other than the 1000 war points (which is nothing compared to the 700,000 i got in the ninja on chuckles)

Steely i appreciate your comments, and chose not to reply to your hate mail yesterday.
With that said, the attack and subsequent victory was fair and square and i think we are all better than continued mud slinging on here.

Lets move on, and continue having fun, because this war was the best 2-3 weeks of this game i have had since i began playing in fall 2009.

Thanks to time for being worthy adversaries.
Thanks to Matt for listening to my perspective, and not judging on blanket statements made by others. While i have had very limited relations with you, you did earn my respect last night.

Best Regards,

Sean William K Mackay

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 03, 2012, 04:20:49 PM »
MAtt please lock this board
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline steely

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 03, 2012, 04:24:21 PM »
@kaork i think your posting is missing as it was here a minute ago asking me to prove my 100mill ?

well heres a little proof for you mate cus for one i dont lie.

from manny
After 2 rounds of combat: The attacking side acquired 0 resources.

27,220,500 ore and 22,527,000 crystal are now floating at this location.

collected all DF as well obviously :)

from max
After 2 rounds of combat: The attacking side acquired 7,613 hydrogen.

14,382,600 ore and 10,374,450 crystal are now floating at this location.

i got:
To: steely
Date: 2012-06-01 15:49:28 UTC
Ore: 12,312,600, Crystal: 8,304,450

from seneca
To: steely
Date: 2012-05-30 11:22:41 UTC
Ore: 2,517,600, Crystal: 1,424,100

the rest were little bits from elsewhere in omega plus farming.

happy now.

Offline Armus the Black

• View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 03, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »
Agreed Steely, you guys played fair. I have no proof otherwise
Please consider the cheating comments retracted

birthmark-ant