contact
September 19, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

Author Topic: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time  (Read 27675 times)

Offline jimy77

• View Profile
Re: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #525 on: June 03, 2012, 04:58:06 PM »
I would like to agree with the comment that this war was the most fun in a long time.  Thanks to Omega for being tough as nails.  I will miss the RED!

Offline steely

• View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 03, 2012, 04:58:58 PM »
also mine, hot heads and all that and sorry for the txt.
iv had enough of this now and just want to rest find some more targets and destroy them.

happy hunting to everyone. 8) 8)

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #527 on: June 03, 2012, 07:23:56 PM »
As with the batleth cccs war its clear the war rules are shit and BFG surely must review them...

Offline Vlad the accounter

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 04, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »
To all on both sides a very good and entertains war. Congrats to all.

Hey MP good read ?  :)

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 05, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
It would appear from all the reports of my guys being probbed and attacked from time that they can't honor a simple request.    Glade to see you guys are honorable.  Asked for a simple rebuild time and your attempting to pound us again already eh.  Do you know how many of you I have flown over Passed up and didn't prob over the past few days?  Since most of you are now out of dmode there's a lot of targets.  In all honesty I'm apalled that you don't have any more respect then this, however I'm not surprised in the least.   

To: Kaork
Date: 2012-06-05 09:01:55 UTC
is attacking me with 3500 hades ships impact in about 39 mins
Reply | Delete | Block
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #530 on: June 05, 2012, 03:47:13 PM »
If the alliances agreed to this then its poor form for one alliance not to abide by it.....

have you pmd the culprits and exalined the situation? Some folks do not always read the forums when decrees such as this are made.

If they are aware then its pretty poor... Ping Hen or Elnino direct ..

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 05, 2012, 04:18:07 PM »
If the alliances agreed to this then its poor form for one alliance not to abide by it.....

have you pmd the culprits and exalined the situation? Some folks do not always read the forums when decrees such as this are made.

If they are aware then its pretty poor... Ping Hen or Elnino direct ..

As I know both Hen and sky were aware of it I would have to agree with you that it is pretty poor.

We have pm's the leader.  As I have learned there is no talking to Hen about anything civial.

Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 05, 2012, 04:58:34 PM »
Considering there is no agreement with Time, and I am in Time, why would I hold off attacking you guys?

Reavers only holds authority over myself when I am in MM. When I am in my home alliance only Elnino can order me not to attack you guys. I had already told Sean Mackay before the war ended that my plans after the war were to continue as normal. This is normal for me.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 05, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
Considering there is no agreement with Time, and I am in Time, why would I hold off attacking you guys?

Reavers only holds authority over myself when I am in MM. When I am in my home alliance only Elnino can order me not to attack you guys. I had already told Sean Mackay before the war ended that my plans after the war were to continue as normal. This is normal for me.

The agreement request was for all three alliances and you since it was directly related to you.  Your right being a complete arse is normal for you.   Had I known your intentions I would have hit three of your just out of dip members already.  I will be sure to escalate my heph on your alliances head if you RL wanting to go this route.  I will await your alliances response as I know for a fact there has been some discussion of yor game play on it.

K
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline elnino

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 05, 2012, 06:00:05 PM »
It is a bit rich of you Kaork to try and claim the high moral ground since BFG have said the last battle in the war would have been reversed had they been able to alter war points. Also we didn't use dirty tricks like you personally and some of your officers did like transporting resources to MM planets and then raiding them for plunder points.

Please show me where a Time Waster's officer or I agreed to a cease fire. I am astounded as to how you still can't grasp that Time and time are different alliances. You have a cease fire with time but not with Time. Is that simple enough for you?

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 05, 2012, 06:18:39 PM »
It is a bit rich of you Kaork to try and claim the high moral ground since BFG have said the last battle in the war would have been reversed had they been able to alter war points. Also we didn't use dirty tricks like you personally and some of your officers did like transporting resources to MM planets and then raiding them for plunder points.

Please show me where a Time Waster's officer or I agreed to a cease fire. I am astounded as to how you still can't grasp that Time and time are different alliances. You have a cease fire with time but not with Time. Is that simple enough for you?

Does anyone else have a problem with what he just said?

Show us were BFG said they would reverse this?  I've recieved no such comments.  I see you still want the uni to believe you are two alliances are separate yet we were fighting both of you in both Time and time.  I see you feel. Cheated and can't take the loss like a man.   Well guess what. Points are on the board and you lost.  I felt cheated when you pulled the move and rejected my war request.  We could of kick both your butts.  You had your chance to war with us, and yet you took a chicken way out.  Where is the honor in that?  You have none that's where.   You claim we cheated blah blah yet we beat you by over 50k in points.  I don't think the 1000 plunder points really mattered did it?  Go find some other tree to try to piss on to claim your territory and hope that another pit bull doesn't bite your leg off again.

Enjoy explaining to your other alliance and alliances mates why they get rapped and pillaged.

Happy hunting
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 09:40:42 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 05, 2012, 10:28:28 PM »
i will lay off where i am for a week or so give these guys a break for a while.

i miss the red :(

Hey Leader of TW isn't this guy in Time?  Not that it matters as it is now a mute point. Just thought I'd answer your question about showin you one Time member that agreed.

Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 06, 2012, 07:48:56 AM »
Read Elninos question again and then try your answer again.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 06, 2012, 03:01:50 PM »
Read Elninos question again and then try your answer again.

Yeah I imagin he's gonna be pissed you demoted him to try and cover.    Same old Time, never gets old.

As I said its now a mute point.  Might as well tell all your little guys in both alliances including that 7000 ranker in big Time to go right back to dmode cause you put them back on my rampage list due to being a total and complete .......

Hey Tom did BFG ever fix your fleet rank or are they still allowing you to present false info by having an extra 5000 capital ships that don't register?   And you say you don't lie.    Go buy ya another pus token tonight, your gonna need it.

K
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 03:49:06 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 21, 2012, 12:28:27 PM »
WATCHOUT Universe. The guy with the Biggest Ego and smallest winky returns to the Uni. He claims to be the man of Sfc but he's never got me. Though he has tried he is nothing more then my KHAAAN. Try as he might there was the episode that you think he comes to grips, only to show up 2 years later crazier then RT MiTs.

I can picture it right now VTC sitting in his chair, but instead of Yelling Kirk all he is saying KAaaaaaaOoooooRrrrrK.

You will forever want revenge as Time will never end it though they are 0 for 2, and you, you are 0 for 20. Try as you might to bring me in site,, by saying things that you imagin you claim to have been planner. Planner of all things over the past 2 years Lord Overslayer heph must of also been expended. To say you planned it all is to say we've already beat you, if indeed you planned it, boy what a horrible planner. For I am still here, your Kirk, your Nemeses, and your Disamer.

Date: 2012-10-20 09:00:23 UTC
I have returned. i want you to know all was orchestrated. Not against you, you are merely a pawn, but defeats suffered at your alliance's hands (your members, not yours personally, because you are weak) was me. All things happen because of me, I have an influence your feeble mind cannot begin to understand. Mr. Chuckles threw the match in preparation for this day, the day of my return. You see, Time Wasters, Time Wasters without me, is just an alliance, Time Wasters with me is the game a game you and your pedestrian tactics cannot match. I know you have been in fear of my return, Mr. Chuckles players his part as people would play for me often do, with honor and respect to that which matters, and that what matters, that is me.

Knowing you, you can cite victories of which you were not a part of, victories in which were one when you fell into a depth of madness.

If you do not initiate or accept the war request in 48 hours, you are the coward I always knew you were, because you know, in the long run, I will always beat you because I have a constant you can never match.

The constant being ... people will do more than fight for me. They will loose, they will sacrifice for me, and in the end they will triumph. I know this because over the past years, even members from your team, even the ones that did not join Time remained my friends.

See, the conflicts I had with you, it was because I wanted something, and I always get what I want, and my friends lost fleets to achieve that.

Mr. Chuckles, Ray took a dive cos I asked him to.

Let me tell ask you, you sorry excuse for a leader of a feeble alliance, do you have the courage to face the Time Wasters when you know VTC is there?

My guess is not. So spare me your reply, spare me your excuses and spare me your reasons not to accept or declare war on Time Wasters, because I know you unlike anyone else does. I know you are a scared child that hates to go against a Superior mind, even if I went to great lengths to be the underdog. You, you are a coward.

Accept or wage, but don't fill my inbox with excuses.

VTC-
Time Waster / Lord of All Galaxies
Reply | Delete | Block

VTC®™    War    about 4 hours ago
Date: 2012-10-21 08:20:14 UTC
I guess I was right, you know, deep inside of your mind that you could never win a war against an alliance with me in command.

That is ok. Beat an alliance such as MM or Time Wasters, is not the same as beating an alliance with me in it.

At least you have shown that you have matured, that you know that any response against me is futile because you know there is not a time or a universe that you can beat me in. And the universe is learning about your fear of VTC. If it makes you feel better, they totally understand, because there is nothing to fear but fear and me, VTC, the greatest commander, leader, player, that has ever or will be.

Cheers,

BTW, TW totally understands your fear of going up against an alliance I am a part of, who in the right mind would want to go up against me. I am glad to see you have become smarter than you were when we first met.
Reply | Delete

Just we are clear, chuckles lost his fleet to his only weakness, greed of profit which I knew that would get him. Carefully orcastrated, Sean set the trap, while I ran a diversiance talking to him in chat. It's all posted above you will see some post just prior to the blow. I wasn't sure it work but it was one of many plans that we had going on. I'm sorry my old friend, but you have since been able to admend.

Btw VTC, welcome back to the game, this time please try to be saine.

Kaork

Sh** Faced as possible!