contact
April 26, 2019, 02:05:25 PM

Author Topic: Hydrogen and crystal for trAde  (Read 1155 times)

Offline INAPPROPRIATE

• View Profile
Hydrogen and crystal for trAde
« on: June 05, 2012, 03:58:14 PM »

Hydrogen or crystal for trade.

Basically i'm looking to get a heph under construction.

I will trade for ore..

Crystal for ore trades @ 4 to 1.5. You get 1.5 crystal for every 4 pieces of ore.
Hydrogen for ore trades @ 3.5 to 1 you get 1 hydrogen for every 3.5 ore

I know thats above the merchant ratios but i'm going to using merchants to convert the ore to hydrogen and crystal until i get 20 million ore 20 million crystal and 10 million hydrogen. So i need the trades to be above the merchant ratios.

I can do up to 5.5 million of each resource a trade. I can only do it in or around g28. You must be 1698 or higher on the rsp boards.

Offline Elevas

• View Profile
    • Carpe Clunes Comedy
Re: Hydrogen and crystal for trAde
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 02:54:43 PM »
The reason being that these are otherwise illegal rates?
As much as I've been told the rate limits can be exceeded; I've tried to offer 10:1 ore for hydrogen to friends at their time of need, but it just won't work.
You just need to do trades within the brackets and hope they make donation subsequently.
Elevas Sunchild, flooder fori and head of The Regiment
Moons owned - 14 (9 in O, 5 in 2)
Moons given - 36 (All on Purpose)
Best rank to date - 817 (SFCO)
First (in SFCO) to Energy Tech 17, I claim it!

Offline INAPPROPRIATE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 04:03:10 AM »
The reason being that these are otherwise illegal rates?
As much as I've been told the rate limits can be exceeded; I've tried to offer 10:1 ore for hydrogen to friends at their time of need, but it just won't work.
You just need to do trades within the brackets and hope they make donation subsequently.

Not if you're higher rsp then me. If you're higher rsp it doesn't matter.

Offline INAPPROPRIATE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:05:41 AM »
Ah i didn't read the entire post ya if i couldn't start the trade then i'd just do it at the max ratios and have them transport the rest to me.

Offline Audacious

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 04:46:08 AM »
Let us know if you actually sucker someone into this...

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 05:32:12 AM »
Let us know if you actually sucker someone into this...

I too thought it was a ludicrous trade ratio, but then, what do I know? I never have excess resources of any kind. I treat my resources the same as I treat my paycheck. What the heck good would money in the bank do me if I got hit by a bus? >insert smiley face here>

Morat

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 07:06:09 AM »
It never hurts to ask, but I'd be astonished if you got anyone taking you up on trades at those rates. You *might* be able to get max merchant rate of 2:1 Ore for Crystal, but you'll need to do an awful lot of trading to build up enough profit for a Heph, and unless you've got huge warehouses it's going to cost you a small fortune in credits to keep merching it.

I take merchant average as the cost of the goods (2.5:1.5:1, O:C:H), anything between that and merchant max (3:2:1) means I make a profit. I don't know of anyone that'll trade not only above merchant rate, but at rates above allowed trades. You're almost asking to get screwed over on that.

Unless your mines are truly crap, you'd do better to just save up for it. You'll probably have a surplus of O you can merch to C and/or H and there you go. Probably won't take as long as you think, either.

Offline INAPPROPRIATE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »
Ya i know but i figured i'd put it out there.

1,640,596 ore per day
1,452,475 crystal per day
974,928 hydrogen per day
Total: 6,498,759 converted resources per day

Hydrogen mines are 4 @ level 22, 2 @ 23, 1 @24, 2 @ 26.
Ore is mostly 24 a few are at 23 a few are at 25. But some are shut off. Crystal mines are mostly 24-25.

I do farm for ore now.. But i'm looking for an extra rez i can get my hands on the morr i get the faster i move in ranks. I've had a few players just send me ore already and i have a few that trade @ max ratios. I did have one player want to do this but i'm higher rsp so i couldn't.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:26:04 PM by INAPPROPRIATE »

birthmark-ant