contact
July 21, 2019, 01:05:13 PM

Author Topic: AA/TCO vs Pixar - Kudos. 11.4 bil DF and Clean 32.5mil DSP  (Read 2829 times)

Offline MaykUDed

• View Profile
Re: AA/TCO vs Pixar - Kudos. 11.4 bil DF and Clean 32.5mil DSP
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 04:17:00 PM »
It's not that difficult to rank up. You have to determine to work at it almost daily,though.
I know that I will most likely never see the top 50 ranks, and I am ok with that. If I do at some point in the far future, great.

I take my small potato hits, my farms, and my time. I've ranked this account up from the ground up in 6 months, and gotten into the top 700 or so. I lost a small heph along the way from being in v mode for two weeks and coming back, only to forget to set the timer and miss the landing, and instead go to the beach. Oh well, live and learn.

Just keep pushing on. Infrastructure, Fleets, Hits when you can profit, and patience.
War is Hell, and I am its Harbinger

Offline GHOST

• View Profile
Re: AA/TCO vs Pixar - Kudos. 11.4 bil DF and Clean 32.5mil DSP
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 10:24:03 AM »
10 months at it. I am now 187 in DSP, which is ironic. That is the radio code for homicide.lol
Rank has never been my goal as it is a given when one does the damned thing. If I could just accumulate the res to tech up, I have a nice attack fleet to play with.
No time marks the coming of the GHOST, and none measures when he departs. The haunted are timeless victims of his occupation.