contact
April 26, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

Author Topic: If you cannot beat them....frame them  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
If you cannot beat them....frame them
« on: August 05, 2012, 04:45:19 AM »
Here is the true face of Ronin...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 05:01:34 AM by Andrea Nard1 »

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
Re: If you cannot beat them....frame them
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:51:36 AM »
What are the buttons FRS Go and FRS Options for?    Do you have your fleet save automated?
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Ronin

• View Profile
    • The Tourny:)
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 01:07:26 PM »
And what face is that? The face that cleared your defences are farmed your res and then sent you a few messages that might avoid a ninja if you come online? I had to go to bed so unable to keep my eye on the attack to recall. I improvised with teh messages. I call that 'game strategy' no doubt you will call that whatever you feel comfortable with.

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »
I call it framing other players, abusing of the rules of the game, to your personal advantage

Offline Ronin

• View Profile
    • The Tourny:)
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 01:20:45 PM »
Andrea don't insult your own intelligence. Anyone can see that for what it is. A lil fickle game psychology employed with a lil humour. Bringing that to the forum in what appears to be an attempt to get me suspended is pretty low and showing a lack of humour on your part. You are supposed to be this great player of grace and virtue, aren't you?

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 01:27:03 PM »
No no, you are wrong, I did not bring it to the forums to get you suspended, to get someone suspended you do it over the ticket system not with the forums.
I just brought it here, to make sure that everybody is aware the kind of person you are

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 07:17:55 PM »
Andrea don't insult your own intelligence. Anyone can see that for what it is. A lil fickle game psychology employed with a lil humour.
Humor is what you do with friends, not to people who you continually display hate toward. This response is basically what I get from my kids sometimes when they get busted then desperately try to wiggle out of it..."It's a joke, can't you take a joke?"

I fail to see how you and Andy are the kind of chums that can get a little chuckle out of it--good times!
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

VAnna

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 09:50:23 PM »
this soooo smells vendetta...

couldnt you 2 guys go rent a room - take it private? ...do something ... otherwise keep it in tickets - as forum rules state?

birthmark-ant