contact
April 25, 2019, 12:12:09 AM

Author Topic: In reply to Jacq question in another thread  (Read 3584 times)

Offline Master

• View Profile
Re: In reply to Jacq question in another thread
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2012, 04:39:27 PM »
Ok then, it seems that you are referring to a newer script that I had never seen or used.
poeticmotion: You know what will happen if I oracle-lock you?

Absolutely nothing. I\'ll cuss a few times, mutter "holy crap, I\'m not even going to battlecalc that" and have nightmares about 10000 capitol ships descending upon my homeworld.

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply Matt.
aka Babe Ruthless

Mephistopheles

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
Elijer nice job once again! I use your scripts and appreciate the hard work you put into them. Thank You!

VAnna

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 04:50:04 PM »
Ok then, it seems that you are referring to a newer script that I had never seen or used.

haha - maybe iam referring to my own - iam not sure anymore - its a long time ago i used any frs script.

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2012, 06:08:52 PM »
I was in AA for a long time, now probably the most hated ex-member but hell I can't be perfect all the time.

Andy Nard runs a tight ship and I would put my life down that he has never knowingly cheated.

Were it comes apart for everyone including BFG is this is now a "cult" game, the player base give and take a few will never change, if an FSR script does come out to everyone then maybe a few more will stay but it is never going too in its current form make any real money.

Elijer's scripts are stunning but unless you follow EVERYTHING that goes on (forum) you will miss that they are out there so BFG need to pay him to make them part of the game or invent thier own..

James  8)

oxo = beef stock.          xXx = Laughing stock.

birthmark-ant