contact
September 16, 2019, 02:41:42 PM

Author Topic: End of AA in Extreme Universe 2  (Read 11128 times)

Offline Big S

• View Profile
Re: End of AA in Extreme Universe 2
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 05:29:59 PM »
I would also love it if someone would explain to me how if you lose a fleet like this:

Atlas : 9255  (Lost: 745 of 10000)
Hercules : 29984  (Lost: 267 of 30251)
Ares : 132858  (Lost: 1 of 132859)
Prometheus : 94254

how are you going to be able to attack this:

Missile : 0  (Lost: 187564 of 187564)
Laser : 0  (Lost: 51510 of 51510)
Pulse : 0  (Lost: 5437 of 5437)
Particle : 0  (Lost: 3302 of 3302)
Decoy : 0  (Lost: 1 of 1)
Gauss : 0  (Lost: 2170 of 2170)
Large decoy: 0  (Lost: 1 of 1)
Plasma : 0  (Lost: 932 of 932)

According to the premise many hold true, if I were Shiva and lost my fleet to someone else, I'd be back on my feet in a couple days because I'd be able to farm the NPCs in order to rebuild. Yet, I'd love it if someone could walk me through this little rebuilding exercise where I can drain res off the NPC without having to face near 1k plasmas.
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

Ali Baba

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 05:43:00 PM »
Ali....I doubt that.  You'll keep hitting NPC's as it takes no skill to do that.  Why would you hunt live players who could come online and FRS?  If you got lucky and locked one, they may be able to get a GD or a return lock by a friend.  Why would anyone risk that when the profits from hitting these NPC's is exponentially higher? 

No skill my ass i killed 4 hephs last week alone on x2.

Ali Baba

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 05:44:08 PM »
I have left my undeployed heph out with fleet for 4 days not one probe no one is attacking players anymore...........ironically that planet happens to be near one of Ali's planets but he's probably to busy dealing with the overwhelming challenge of the npcs

I doubt that so much that or it was in the High G's where no one plays up there but i bet your telling porkies

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 05:54:34 PM »
If people want to argue NPC they should do it in a thread that's about NPC not this thread.

Good luck and farewell to the members of AA who are leaving the game.    Take care and I hope you find a game that you will enjoy.
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
If people want to argue NPC they should do it in a thread that's about NPC not this thread.
Yes, I agree. But I'm not the one doubting the sincerity of their exit, or their reasons for posting (hoping people will say "no don't go"). When that subject is discussed, you have to understand that the reason they wouldn't care about "screwing things up" as they leave is that they already believe it's screwed up beyond fixing. And we all know the reason they believe it is screwed up beyond fixing is because of the NPCs...

I'm in favor of just leaving their good bye thread as taken at face value, myself.
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
It would be too late to say please don't go, some of the top AA accounts have already been sold or passed on. 

They are not trying anything on, they just have no interest in playing a game of no challenge or skill.

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 09:04:32 PM »
hey as much as i get into it with aa. it is a bad day for the game when people give up.

hopefully it is so they can focus more time in x1, they have more than a few accounts in vmode there and it hasn't been corrupted yet by the npc's.

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2012, 10:43:33 PM »
I am not AA in X2, but I have now sold my account so farewell

Ali Baba

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2012, 10:52:23 PM »
funny how your rank jumped up just before you sold up lol

good bye

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 11:02:03 PM »
Nothing funny about it, I spent a few days hitting a lot of NPC's..... if you have an accusation, maybe you should contact matt!!!!

Other then a very small SOD heph that I emptied the other day, I have hit nothing but greenies.

Ali Baba

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2012, 11:09:32 PM »
Not my Heph so why should i care lol

And hey it was you who brought up cheating???

colesynow

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2012, 11:19:57 PM »
Not my Heph so why should i care lol

And hey it was you who brought up cheating???

mainly cause that heph was apart of ur alliance

Ali Baba

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2012, 11:30:10 PM »
You are talking to the person who has attacked his Alliance mates for no good reason the person who set up some of the greatest ninja's on this game by becoming there friends and using there trust to lure them in to a false sense of of security i once took out a Alliance mate because he kept on leaving his fleet out.

I could not care about there fleet nor there DSP as long as the game is fun for me and my stats are nice too look at you could be my own mother i would still hit you in your face for a million DSP lol

My kids and wife are a different story for obvious reasons.

Offline KesserIII

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2012, 12:48:52 AM »
You are talking to the person who has attacked his Alliance mates for no good reason the person who set up some of the greatest ninja's on this game by becoming there friends and using there trust to lure them in to a false sense of of security i once took out a Alliance mate because he kept on leaving his fleet out.

I could not care about there fleet nor there DSP as long as the game is fun for me and my stats are nice too look at you could be my own mother i would still hit you in your face for a million DSP lol

My kids and wife are a different story for obvious reasons.

and this is why you will never be a top player. TRegardless that stabbing the player in the back was technically legal I personally would have seen you perma banned not only for doing it but for the shear ignorance of gloating about it like the act was something to be proud of.

Offline ...

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2012, 05:42:56 AM »
Don't blame you for quitting, game lacks total skill now, I went into vacation mode for the weekend, and dropped 16 spots overall, and over 35 for dsp...
Total garbage.