contact
September 16, 2019, 02:43:47 PM

Author Topic: End of AA in Extreme Universe 2  (Read 11129 times)

Offline Big S

• View Profile
Re: End of AA in Extreme Universe 2
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2012, 02:49:28 PM »
I think it's pretty obvious what "happened" or didn't. Almost all of them have been complaining about the direction things have been going. They probably all intended to "walk out", and some have. Others decided to stick around a little longer, so instead of disbanding just to "keep their word" they stayed together.

I honestly don't get the outrage. If 10 out of 50 quit (just a guess number) because 40 rethought throwing away years of work, this other 40 have to go find other alliances just to make some other forum users happy, or they have to change the name.

If they were backing out of an Ebay trade, sure, I get the moral outrage. But there is no rule on changing your mind about disbanding an alliance.
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

VAnna

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
I think it's pretty obvious what "happened" or didn't. Almost all of them have been complaining about the direction things have been going. They probably all intended to "walk out", and some have. Others decided to stick around a little longer, so instead of disbanding just to "keep their word" they stayed together.

I honestly don't get the outrage. If 10 out of 50 quit (just a guess number) because 40 rethought throwing away years of work, this other 40 have to go find other alliances just to make some other forum users happy, or they have to change the name.

If they were backing out of an Ebay trade, sure, I get the moral outrage. But there is no rule on changing your mind about disbanding an alliance.

if you dont count in the factor - that they have used it to pressure with - i'd agree...
but to me its just another rage trip from leaders of the once fairly respected AA...

Offline angelblue

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2012, 04:07:55 PM »
1. Andy does not wish the tag to be pirated, as it has been in every uni opened after x1, so he is keeping the tag while in perma V mode;
2. It takes time for addicts to find an adequate substitute for their drug and switch games (yes we have found one);
3. Some AA don't mind hunting NPCs and have switched alliances to stay - that's cool with us - and some have been V a long time due to real life, and needed proper notice;
4. Wow, lyt, you respected AA? now that's news....
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:09:28 PM by angelblue »

Ali Baba

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2012, 04:10:49 PM »
They have found Minecraft lol welcome to the dark side

VAnna

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2012, 03:24:42 AM »
1. Andy does not wish the tag to be pirated, as it has been in every uni opened after x1, so he is keeping the tag while in perma V mode;
2. It takes time for addicts to find an adequate substitute for their drug and switch games (yes we have found one);
3. Some AA don't mind hunting NPCs and have switched alliances to stay - that's cool with us - and some have been V a long time due to real life, and needed proper notice;

i did write fairly ( in a general term )

but sure - there were a few i respected - and quite alot i didnt - but doesnt change the fact that this quitting thing has become a funky monkey - do or dont...

"Some AA don't mind hunting NPCs and have switched alliances to stay - that's cool with us"
i like that one - free will ... that it even had to be in there - is beyond  me though ... like some syndicate controlling peoples lifes ..hu ;)

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2012, 01:08:06 PM »

The "AA" tag was gifted to Andy after I initiated a vote of loyalty many moons ago, so without Nard the "AA" tag means nothing.

Your argument is flawed.

8) 8)
oxo = beef stock.          xXx = Laughing stock.