contact
September 17, 2019, 09:16:13 AM

Author Topic: New NPC's  (Read 9169 times)

Offline Big S

• View Profile
Re: New NPC's
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 02:32:28 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with what he said, unless you think getting 10x daily mine production is the way this game should operate.
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

Offline Despicableme

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 02:35:26 AM »
I see that LOL thanks for the back up!!
R.I.P Baby!!!

Offline President Penny

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 02:38:56 AM »
This game has always had a few different ways to operate concerning how people advanced their rank.  Different styles of play, and as long as they were with the rules and options that BFG granted you then who can say what was best  for each player.  I'm going to wait a little longer to hold off on how these NPCs will be handled until we get the final resource totals that will be typical tomorrow.... or until they are changed again.  But in the end they were changed and we all must adjust.  Nothing should be held against players who played with what BFG gave them the last few weeks and nothing against folks who are more ok with things being changed to how they are now.

Offline Despicableme

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 02:49:00 AM »
Are you kidding me, you dont see anything wrong with it.. How i play this game is up to me. I hit players and npc's alike. look at these forums i took an undeployed heph yesterday and i didnt get it from an npc!! So what if i want to hit an NPC for 10X my mine production, if i can so be it. If you dont think it is right, dont hit it. If i was going to hit a player for 10X my mine production do you think i would stop and say hey thats not fair to the guy im hitting LOl hell no. How I play is my choice, why hold out a carrot and then yank it away from me when i paid good money to eat!!!
R.I.P Baby!!!

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 02:50:20 AM »
So you paid for the 10x NPC???

Offline augy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2012, 02:51:18 AM »
the only time ive ever seen this much res was either an inactive or someone that could eat my fleet so what good was it doing me?

Offline Despicableme

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2012, 02:56:49 AM »
I paid to move my planet, i paid to convert stuff to hydro, so i guess i did pay for the 10X conversion
R.I.P Baby!!!

Offline General Anya

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2012, 02:57:08 AM »
So why so little res now?
If I remember right before they started messing with the NPCs, there was decent res on the ones that were around.
Not only that but not every player was quitting left and right.
So what good does it do me to try to hit a player when everyone is either I and has been raided or in v mode??
The ships are outrageous on the npcs compared to the hydro I get off of them.
Im not even making back 25% of what it cost to send my fleet out to attack.

I think that its bull...
Just my opinion.

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2012, 02:59:04 AM »
I paid to move my planet, i paid to convert stuff to hydro, so i guess i did pay for the 10X conversion
Did you not get the conversion you paid for? Did you not get your planet moved to the new location? Seems you got what you paid for. At least according to your own statements. I don't see a "10x NPC" in the store. I also don't recall any "buy one planet and one merchant, get one 10x NPC" offer listed in the News.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 03:00:40 AM by Big S »

Offline Despicableme

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2012, 03:00:27 AM »
Had there not been npc's to hit i wouldnt of moved my planet in the first place.. wanna pay to move it back?
R.I.P Baby!!!

Offline SoulVenger

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2012, 03:01:07 AM »
Not that I paid for a NPC but I have bought credits guess it was a waste now I dont think they should be 10 times a mine output but whats next we can not take that much res from a player that lets it sit?? dial down the res on the NPC's like you did the DSP on them thats fine but to set them to 1% of mine out puts thats crazy plus the defense thats on them why would I continue to play they are unprofitable for the most part

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 03:03:47 AM »
Did you hit any NPCs after your move? If so, seems you got what you moved for. I didn't recall any guarantee about numbers of NPCs spawning in the area when buying a planet move to a specific location.

Offline Despicableme

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 03:06:01 AM »
Thats where your wrong i guess... npc's spawn based on the players rank etc, so if you are in an area with few players then there are feewer npc's to spawn there, so i moved to an area with higher ranked players and a chance for more NPC.. yes i hit them after the move but wont hit them now. So whats the point in being there...
R.I.P Baby!!!

Offline augy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 03:07:11 AM »
if you are going to scale back one part wouldnt it make sense to scale it all back? i mean some of these ive seen have had 3 mil dsp and millions of d but the plunder is 500,000 total? yeah IF you get the df you will profit, but you still lose your ass on the hydro it takes to knock one that big out

Offline General Anya

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2012, 03:07:22 AM »
So BIG S you are not one bit concerned by the amount of res out of NPCs?
How many live targets have you been able to hit in the last 2 months?
Because I know that most of the players that are around me or either I or in vmode most of the time.

Thats on all of my planets!