contact
April 18, 2019, 08:37:37 PM

Author Topic: CE is Born into EX2  (Read 741 times)

Offline WGW

• View Profile
CE is Born into EX2
« on: December 09, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »
This one is simple, I want an active, thriving alliance in EX2.  So, I had 2 choices ... find one by trial and error, or just start one. So.. I started one .. lol.  CE is a open membership alliance (no rank requirements etc etc). The only qualifiers are ....

1. No drama - Create drama, get a boot
2. Be active - maybe not 24/7 or any such silliness, but active all the same.

So if your sitting around on your thumbs in EX2, bored to tears and wondering why you are going on,  maybe you should get in on the ground level of what has proven to be a time tested and proven ideology of a successful alliance .. and here's your chance.

The rules? Simple ....

The rules

1. No Drama inside the alliance, drama = BOOT! Got a problem .. handle it with the other member, cant handle it, ya skype with me or another officer, and we'll decide. But it ENDS FAST and PRIVATE. Oh, and don't broadcast CE business.

2. Kill shit

3. This alliance is about KILLING FOR PROFIT, period. Thats what we do. No grudge matches, no gonna get yas BS, if it's profitable, kill it. If your friend outside of CE gets killed by CE, tough stuff, get over it.

4. If you aint a killer, best to abandon ship now.

5. All policy changes, new members (once 10 members are reached) , or basically anything that affects the alliance as whole, has to be posted and accepted by 100% of the alliance. A vote thread will be posted, and members will have 24 hours to vote (special exceptions may reduce that time). Only direct yes and no votes will be counted

No ordering about, no wars, no naps, just do your thing, get buddied up with huntin buddies, and ROLL!!!

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Painful Urine

• View Profile
Re: CE is Born into EX2
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:46:19 AM »
What's CE precious?

birthmark-ant