contact
June 16, 2019, 10:51:47 PM

Author Topic: Is this what high rank players have resorted to??  (Read 8125 times)

Offline paul vanderzon

• View Profile
Re: Is this what high rank players have resorted to??
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2013, 12:02:44 AM »
I read a lot of whining and I just read the first page don't worry weak fellas dp is here to protect your back now that he's back. That is until he rips your heart out from behind to steal your rank....

Offline Rahl99

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2013, 08:53:16 PM »
A fleet left at home is a target for anyone i have recently just come back to the game and made a mistime with my fleetsave whilst driving home from work my fleet turned into a pile of debris.

I was ranked over 1000 then and the player that hit me was round 200.

I took the hit and didnt let it bother me if the roles were reversed i would have done the exact same thing.

At the end of the day it is your responsibility to protect your ships not some 1 elses.

I failed to adequately protect mine and got what i deserved and if i catch any1 not protecting theirs and i can take it i will.
Heph Kills: 1

kru

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2013, 09:34:00 PM »
there is a difference in hitting players for fleets and hitting players for sats and defences.

a player that is several hundred ranks than another should NOT be attacking for sats, a fleet is something different especiually in this dying game

Offline The Blood King

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2013, 12:28:13 AM »
bashing fleets is not the only thing high rankers resort to...a certain 'vici' can tell you that.

kru

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2013, 12:31:21 AM »
bashing fleets is not the only thing high rankers resort to...a certain 'vici' can tell you that.

ye they like to bash with uncivilised messages and nukes lol....it is funny though when you cause more damage to their defences than they do to yours, and infact your slowed down by the systems ability to update/refresh quick enough to fire off nukes..

now though, with the F12, i can builder even more, even quicker :)

Offline The Blood King

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2013, 12:40:58 AM »
Pretty much