contact
April 25, 2019, 10:11:23 PM

Author Topic: Buckweed and norman thorndyke (IMMORTALS) vs Tal Khoraash‎ (Rigellian Compact)  (Read 1816 times)

Offline buckweed 1

• “ Load up drop in and kick ass”
    • View Profile
The attacking side acquired 247,679,532 ore, 179,134,978 crystal, and 12,746,990 hydrogen.

buckweed (ATTACKER) lost 704,205 RSP and gained 3,371,712 DSP. (less)
  * Contributed 10,332,125 RSP to the battle.
  * Lost 457,380,000 ore, 215,370,000 crystal, and 31,455,000 hydrogen in damages.
  * Acquired 114,986,111 ore, 83,164,056 crystal, and 5,917,837 hydrogen in plunder.

* Lost 7368 of 100000 Athena Class Battleships    (92632 remain).
  * Lost 2097 of  34657 Prometheus Class Destroyers (32560 remain).

norman thorndyke (ATTACKER) lost 748,020 RSP and gained 3,371,712 DSP. (less)
  * Contributed 12,302,875 RSP to the battle.
  * Lost 460,575,000 ore, 242,805,000 crystal, and 44,640,000 hydrogen in damages.
  * Acquired 132,693,421 ore, 95,970,922 crystal, and 6,829,153 hydrogen in plunder.

* Lost 6267 of 100000 Athena Class Battleships    (93733 remain).
  * Lost 2976 of  50423 Prometheus Class Destroyers (47447 remain).

Tal Khoraash (DEFENDER) lost 6,743,429 RSP and gained 1,452,225 DSP. (less)
  * Contributed 6,743,429 RSP to the battle.
  * Lost 3,394,815,500 ore, 2,650,259,500 crystal, and 698,773,000 hydrogen in damages.

* Lost   221 of   221 Hermes Class Probes               (0 remain).
  * Lost  1060 of  1060 Atlas Class Cargos                (0 remain).
  * Lost  2606 of  2606 Artemis Class Fighters            (0 remain).
  * Lost   838 of   838 Apollo Class Fighters             (0 remain).
  * Lost     1 of     1 Charon Class Transports           (0 remain).
  * Lost  2898 of  2898 Zagreus Class Recyclers           (0 remain).
  * Lost 10007 of 10007 Hercules Class Cargos             (0 remain).
  * Lost 33012 of 33012 Dionysus Class Recyclers          (0 remain).
  * Lost   130 of   130 Poseidon Class Cruisers           (0 remain).
  * Lost  2000 of  2000 Carmanor Class Cargos             (0 remain).
  * Lost   884 of   884 Athena Class Battleships          (0 remain).
  * Lost  1074 of  1074 Hades Class Battleships           (0 remain).
  * Lost  1933 of  1933 Ares Class Bombers                (0 remain).
  * Lost  8299 of  8299 Prometheus Class Destroyers       (0 remain).
  * Lost   450 of   450 Zeus Classes                      (0 remain).
  * Lost     1 of     1 Hephaestus Class Attack Platforms (0 remain).
  * Lost     1 of     1 Laser Cannons                     (0 remain).
  * Lost     1 of     1 Missile Batteries                 (0 remain).

1,293,830,100 ore and 932,558,400 crystal are now floating at this location.

he did come on line and warped ships over and as you see they went BOOOOOOOM as well
not a good example as a leader to the rest of his alliance for being tactical or relying on his  450 Zeus which he dont have no more  ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:40:53 AM by buckweed 1 »
Have fun always:)

heph kills : lost count
zeus kills : lost count

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon

kru

but you should still conform to the rules in regards to posting battle reports.....

ALL fleets of the attackers and defenders need to be listed

Offline CAPTAIN SKEENAN

• View Profile
but you should still conform to the rules in regards to posting battle reports.....

ALL fleets of the attackers and defenders need to be listed
Looks to me in the report all ships were listed nice hit guys

kru

Looks to me in the report all ships were listed nice hit guys

yes, but if you look it was edited today.

nice hit, and looks like a nicely done profit :)

was the attack just opportunity or something to it?

Offline buckweed 1

• View Profile

was the attack just opportunity or something to it?

well Kru that you wont know cause i aint telling especially a noob like you

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon

kru

your choice, but alas, before inciting whether somebody is a noob or not, you should look and consider yourself, you are the one who made the noob mistake of posting in a none conformed way, least alone against the rules.

however, it is also against the rules of this forum to post remarks with deliberate intent to cause, or create an inflammatory reaction
i also fail to see how i am considerd to be a noob, when a) i do not play uni2, and b) you have no idea who i am, what skills or knowledge of the game i posses....

but i suppose whatever floats your boat really

Offline buckweed 1

• View Profile
your choice, but alas, before inciting whether somebody is a noob or not, you should look and consider yourself, you are the one who made the noob mistake of posting in a none conformed way, least alone against the rules.

however, it is also against the rules of this forum to post remarks with deliberate intent to cause, or create an inflammatory reaction
i also fail to see how i am considerd to be a noob, when a) i do not play uni2, and b) you have no idea who i am, what skills or knowledge of the game i posses....

but i suppose whatever floats your boat really

well if ya dont play here , don't post here, but your probably a BFG bot, and as for deliberate intent to cause, or create an inflammatory reaction, in the imortal words of Clark Gable in the film "gone with the wind "   "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon

kru

lol@ being a bfg bot, i am afraid i have 2 accounts which i actively play, one in sde nova and one in ex2, had you read any posts on other threads you would realise i have been playing ex2 again for around 4 weeks now after an 18 month break, where i indicated that due to npcs and poor players, i have aggressively increased the account in which i took over.

so again, bot = no, noob = no

also, perhaps think on what a bot is, a bot gives predetermined responses

Offline buckweed 1

• View Profile
if thats all the time you have been playing you are a noob , so go try and teach your granny how to suck eggs, before ya get your nose bit

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon

kru

if thats all the time you have been playing you are a noob , so go try and teach your granny how to suck eggs, before ya get your nose bit

can you read???? obviously not

i took an 18 month break, i played sfco before moons, before hephs and from around day 3 of it's release, i started extreme the day it was released, so a noob i think not.

however, there is no need for your somewhat unpleasent remarks, simply because you need to gang bang with buddies to hit a fleet, and just because i pointed out your breach of the rules in posting in the battles.

don't like it don't reply, i stated it was a good hit, but well.....i can't say anymore as i will get banned from the forums, but use your imagination

Offline buckweed 1

• View Profile
to quote a biblical phrase  "Go Forth and Multiply"  comes to mind for you :)

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon

Offline Tal-Khoraash

• View Profile
he did come on line and warped ships over and as you see they went BOOOOOOOM as well
not a good example as a leader to the rest of his alliance for being tactical or relying on his  450 Zeus which he dont have no more  ;D

Funny buckweed 1, I never Warped in ships for you to guys to blow up. You showed some skill attacking a fleet sitting on a moon by itself.

I came online and Warped in Zags to get some of the debris field after you two attacked. Wasn't relying on those Zeus as guards, they came back from attacking an NPC, followed by about 9k Dios. The rest of my fleet returned from frs after that. Couldn't have put P mode up when I had to leave, as the Zeus were still crawling back, and a P mode marker cannot be used when any attack (actually hitting something or not) is going or returning.

It's a game, a way to just blow off a little stress and talk to people all over the world. That doesn't matter when a crisis comes up. Having my dog be alive and well (had to rush her to the vet) means far, far more to me. You enjoy your victory, and I'll enjoy life. :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:51:26 AM by Tal-Khoraash »
'Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed.'
Sun Tzu - Art of War

9 straight years of playing in Original with no break, fin!

Former First Rigellian of SFCO RgC
Rigellian Compact (RgC)

Offline paul vanderzon

• View Profile
Omg kru. You are the guy I've been sat bashing you cute little noob you

birthmark-ant