contact
July 18, 2019, 09:08:33 AM

Author Topic: Bullying  (Read 458 times)

Offline Nyth63

• View Profile
Bullying
« on: August 23, 2013, 06:24:16 PM »
Today, after being attacked another seven time by the same top 5 ranked player that has attacked me countless times in the game already, I decided to use him as a target to go after the 'Tag, You're It' quests and hit one of his planets 25 times with single missile strikes rather than one salvo of 25 to drive up the count.  I am currently at 27/50 for level IV.  I fully intended to probe the planet afterwards and attack it with cargo ships if it was left defenseless.

After trading a few more or less polite messages with him, I got message that read in part: "I have ticketed your bullying action ..."

I read in the rules link in the game the following two items:

"It is not allowed to successfully attack any given planet , owned by a player, more than 6 times in a 24 hour period. Espionage and interplanetary ballistic missile strikes do not count towards the bashing rule."

and:

"It is against the rules to harass other players, either through verbal messages or in-game actions including, but not limited to, including another player's name or coordinates in your planet name, using your planet names to indicate some negative, derogatory, or otherwise unacceptable message to another player, sending repeated attacks or excessively slow attacks for no purpose other than to generate notifications, and excessive pointless espionage. "

Now I have not kept all of espionage messages that he has generated on me since the game started, but maybe the number is approaching some unknown threshold that will make it 'excessive pointless'.

Now, I do not see that either of us has broken any of these rules yet, but I think that it is silly that a top 5 rank player would cry about getting hit by a 60's rank player, and submit a harassment complaint to blue frog.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Re: Bullying
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 06:29:57 PM »
If you believe a player has violated the game rules, please submit a ticket.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook