contact
June 24, 2019, 03:39:33 PM

Author Topic: 2nd SFCO Galactic War  (Read 2846 times)

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
Re: 2nd SFCO Galactic War
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 04:06:10 PM »
Never said I could gypsy.   That's not the point here

Again you are Laz with your 0, 0 , 0 record and the fact that your upset I called you on it and your still not doing anything but mouthing. 
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline gypsy88

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »
I haven't seen that many kitty's since I was in the pet store... Lol  ;D

Offline ISS Hawk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 04:21:12 PM »
Wait a minute......you guys (Lazoputz and Kaork) are buddies in the game and fighting here?
LoL thats a new one.  ::)
The Honor, Was Mine.

▌<╬> ▌

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »
I can tell you with certainty that we are NOT buddies. If Kaork would man up and stop peeing so much, there would be no Kaork. It is true that he shows on my buddy list, but that is merely because he bought an account from someone who not only was a buddy, but was a real player.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 05:55:17 PM »
For the record I was givin  this account from a good friend whom I originally gave the account to him.  It's actually one of my original accounts.  Further more I have never bought an account.   Furthermore if you think you can get my fleet, bring it cause I ain't scared :P.   I'd rather you do it under a war request but you do it anyway that floats your boat.    I'm a man standing taunting you.  Your a man cowering behind your words and fleet that won't even fight a war in a war game.  I've already won.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:31:39 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 06:53:29 PM »
Lol, stay out of the bathroom (pee-mode) and I would take you up on it. But since you cower behind the toilet all the time, you are not worthy of real players wasting their time or breath on.
The only thing you have "won" is to make yourself look ridiculous publicly.

My offer stands to match up against your 5 best (willing) players in a battle, not a silly game of cat and mouse. You move 5 planets to one location (1 from each of your best players), I will move one of mine to the same location. Then we duke it out, last man standing wins. If you beat me, i will forward the credit cost for the move to each of your players. Turn this offer down and we will really know who is the coward.

Offline gypsy88

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 07:21:21 PM »
Balls in your court kaork????
I only hear clucking!!!  :o

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 09:59:40 PM »
'Cluck cluck' Really? I send out 100 war request and tell Laz to kiss my ass and I'm the chicken.  Lmao boy you must love that little world you live in, in that head of yours.

Laz I have a Galactic war going that I've invited you to, I'm willing to take you on anyway you want to take me on war or no war.   I've told you and your alliance that you have no Balls to fight and all you have more then proven that.  I didnt call you out publicly until you called yourself out.  Ive dared you to come try something and yet out of all that all you can do is come up with an impossible situation that you no I can't do and then say I'm the chicken.  That's like saying your a dumb ass unless you go jump off a bridge.   Pretty friggin retarded if you ask me.   You started this, I just stood up.   Go catch another npc cause there is nothing you will do to my top 5; my top 10 or anyone in the alliance and if you do it won't be me.  You can give 100 excuses why you gots no Balls but the fact remains, you got no Balls.   Balls are in my court cause they are attached and believe me when I say they hang real low.  Sometimes I step on them when I walk. 

Kaork
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 10:16:14 PM »
Actually, the start of this was when you said anyone who didnt play this game the way YOU wanted, was a chicken. I am merely suggesting that you are the chicken because you wont play the way I want. Man to man.

Offline gypsy88

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 10:21:56 PM »
Since the last war when you run your mouth..there's a few of around me....I play almost 18 he's a day.. Your alliance lives in p mode...and boy??? I'm old enough to be your daddy...wait what was your mother's name...there was this one night at the bar...hell I might just be your daddy....to bad I left the best part of you on the sheets.....so come out of p mode...here kitty kitty  :D

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 10:39:45 PM »
Since the last war when you run your mouth..there's a few of around me....I play almost 18 he's a day.. Your alliance lives in p mode...and boy??? I'm old enough to be your daddy...wait what was your mother's name...there was this one night at the bar...hell I might just be your daddy....to bad I left the best part of you on the sheets.....so come out of p mode...here kitty kitty  :D

Trust me, you ain't my daddy.  I'm not made out of a pile of chicken crap.   Why don't you tell everyone which alliance your in.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:49:53 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 10:48:45 PM »
Actually, the start of this was when you said anyone who didnt play this game the way YOU wanted, was a chicken. I am merely suggesting that you are the chicken because you wont play the way I want. Man to man.

Hey Laz if your gonna quote something use it in context.  Wait in this case use any word in the quote, oh wait you did, 'chicken'.  Let me go find the quote for you so we can go over this.

'All have a war request from The Dark Sphere.    We are setting a theme for all to have fun and we'd like to see you in red too.   If your in an alliance that denies our request to be apart of something completely Awesome but you'd still like to be, feel free to join us and put your skills to the real test.   Sea of Red!! '.

Oh wait that's not the quote.  That's the idea!   Not this crap you keep spewing talking about how angry it makes you feel, this is the way I play.  But go ahead feel angry, the darkness brews inside you.   
This is the way I play, like it or not.  It wasn't my choice for you to take us off topic.

One sec let me get the real quote:

'If you'd like to get in on this and we missed you by mistake or you weren't in the top 100 then let us know.  Feel free to msg me with any questions or comments.  Or if your in one of these alliances with a 0, 0, 0 war record that take offense to being sent a war request but they are to chicken to do anything about it, and you'd like to still be apart of it.   Come Join us!   We are doing nothing but having fun.'

You decided to take it upon yourself to think and let everyone know you think I was talking about you and Sputed off.   Not realizing that I may of received many msg from many alliances and all different from respectful to full out cruelty with cursing and name calling.   I have received some 3 pages of msg since Rogan posted this board.  But hey buddy if the shoe fits and in this case you picked the shoe up, tried it on, tested it and out walked out the door.   That is not my faught, you knew when you posted what you were doing cause you know, I don't stop.   That is the darkness as it is unstoppable. The only chance you have is to to fight it in war.   Otherwise you are either over come by it or bow out respectfully.  The Dark Sphere is THE WAR ALLIANCE  and there is no other that gets even close.

Kaork
The Darkness Lives
into the Darkness
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 10:57:33 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Unownreality

• Skype - white.mamba.
    • Twitter - @white__mamba_
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »
You dont need to be in a war to kill someone's fleet. Simple as that.
SFCO- Unownreality (Ret.)
2009-2014

SFC Conquest
Unownreality (Ret.)
2013-2014
Leader of Arcane Angels

Offline lazoputz

• Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 11:42:28 PM »
cant kill a fleet parked when online and pee mode when off. That is the problem. I asked kaork to come out and back up his mealy-mouthed words with action. Obviously he has refused, even when I offered to let him bring a gang with him.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2013, 11:43:20 PM »
Be in one, then tell me that its the same thing.  If you have you can not.    Then if you have been in one try being in many, and feel the real fun of this game!   U are all missing out and missing the point
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:47:56 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

birthmark-ant