contact
June 17, 2019, 05:06:44 AM

Author Topic: Season 5 - Fleet Smasher VS Stabby McKnife  (Read 725 times)

fleet smasher

Season 5 - Fleet Smasher VS Stabby McKnife
« on: October 03, 2013, 07:24:14 AM »
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:34:23 AM by fleet smasher »

Offline Wargasm

• View Profile
Re: Season 5 - Fleet Smasher VS Stabby McKnife
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 08:29:59 AM »
The screenshots don't really do this thread justice, so allow me to elaborate.

I got a little overzealous with turtle farming and Fleet Smasher found (correct me if I'm wrong) 105 hades and a handful of hercs returning from someone I had just hit.

For me it's another night of smashing turtles for profit.  I look away and look back and Fleet Smasher is 4 mintues out with an oracle lock on my 105 hades.  I had several returning fleets that his probes didn't see, the fight was on my doorstep, and I know from experience with "fast" oracle locks the defender has all the time in the world to scoop debris (me).  Having killed his fleet the day before, I was willing to take another one for the tourney, to try to again take this monstrosity down a notch.  After hasty calculation on my part, I decided to fight him, and got beaten a little worse than I thought it would be (was expecting closer to 60/40 losses). 

I had more curetes than him, more hades than him, and given his ratio of athena + posi compared to curetes, I was expecting a much larger (but not larger than mine) loss on Fleet Slayer's part.

I screwed up.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 11:33:03 AM »
great hit!..happens to all of us wargasm
suck it up monkey boy!

Vastet

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 01:54:57 PM »
If Wargasm is Stabby does that mean Stabby is Wargasm?