contact
September 15, 2019, 12:29:37 PM

Author Topic: vault limits  (Read 1093 times)

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
vault limits
« on: December 21, 2013, 09:46:02 AM »
With territories lasting about 150 hours new, how are we supposed to upgrade past a certain point. We have 100k fields yet only a limited amount of time? A processor lv 8 will take about 228 hours so it cant be built. Could we get capitals placed on them so that we could speed up their build times?

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
Re: vault limits
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 12:23:53 PM »
Build the capitals during one holding, then the other buildings in another?

Offline Sevon Nefarian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 12:44:41 PM »
There's no option to build the capital at all currently.

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 06:25:14 PM »
There's no option to build the capital at all currently.

Thats the problem, what's the point of having 100k fields if we can only build maybe 30, if that

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 06:37:38 PM »
And the RV holds 100M.  even with a PR8 you will never empty it.  It looks like they forgot to add the capital.  With a cap you can build to the point you get most of it.
Alliance Leader of Empire in U3 and E3

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 04:13:39 PM »
Im sure Matt or someone from BFG has posted some where they are looking to have  it so that any progress on builds and research will be saved in the future, so that when you abandon the terri it automatially saves your progress, they havent said when they will d the update tho. they are working on it i assume :)

Offline John A MacDonald

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 06:15:52 PM »
Builds are saved so long as you use the same planet to acquire the rv from. Once it expires just get a fresh one. Obviously don't upgrade if the upgrade will take longer than the remaining time on the rv...

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 07:26:04 PM »
Builds are saved so long as you use the same planet to acquire the rv from. Once it expires just get a fresh one. Obviously don't upgrade if the upgrade will take longer than the remaining time on the rv...

Crazy Critter is referring to statements made by Matt H that they are working on the ability to save progress on builds.  That is, eventually (could be tomorrow, could be February) you will be able to start a build lasting longer than the territory expiration time and have it complete on a later instance of that planet's territory.

I don't know that it will necessarily be automatic, though...seems to me what would be fair is that it is only saved if you voluntarily abandon the territory.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 07:27:44 PM by Zarchne »

Offline John A MacDonald

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 12:53:31 PM »
It would be easier for sure.

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 03:36:06 PM »
ive had extractor 8 since the beginning of this RV's life cycle the extractor 9 takes 230hours to complete so i didnt get enough time to build it.. but i've 60 hours left til the territory expires and ive only managed to mine 25mil from the 100m cap will likely take a much higher extractor to fully utilise these territories.
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline FEAR.WEAVER

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 11:23:26 PM »
I think you miss the point when the terr exspires it does not go for good it exspires its location and moves over to a new slot the idea isnt to beable to drain one in one go its a simple case of free res floating around so as players get bigger they wont need them and NPC will pay more and other terrs will be more usefull whilst smaller players then gain a chance to add res from vaults to catch up if you drain a vault to 80 mill the next time it shows it will have 80 mill till all gone then a new one will spawn there pritty much there to help only to a point were there no longer needed by you ......

well my take on the any way lol