contact
August 20, 2019, 08:06:32 AM

Author Topic: ***COMING SOON JANUARY 2014*** Galactic Wars 3 The Darkness Spreads  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
Dark Disciples Of Muad'Dib Challenge you to have fun!!

Don't be scared!

When the war request comes in. Just kindly accept it and join us on an epic adventure.

We will be calling any and all alliances who have sufficient active player counts and the desire to join in our adventure to war. Player on player action which of course is the real fun in this game as we all know.

With the recent Dark Sphere merger we are stronger than ever and I doubt anyone can beat us!!

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
Re: ***COMING SOON JANUARY 2014*** Galactic Wars 3 The Darkness Spreads
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 09:26:40 PM »
Hopefully, with a more active alliance the Dark Sphere mob won't revert to type and sit and wait to ninja attacks.

Unfortunately, with only two active players I'm rather afraid our alliance will likely turn it down.  But you could always try to destroy me again.

To quote one player who responded to my question on whether Dark Sphere were keen to destroy my fleet:

"You are the talk of the town.  Most players would sell their grandmother to blow up your fleet"

But we don't need a war to blow each other up.  Certainly hasn't stopped me :)

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 03:04:00 PM »
enlighted me.

Who won GW 1 and GW2  ?
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 05:23:51 PM »
Everyone one that played or lead it won.  Just ask those that did and see if they had fun.  Except batlift. They wouldn't know fun if she wrapped her legs around their face. 
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Keyper

• A Member Of The Based Ωn Alliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 10:26:10 PM »
in fact why not all accept war requests from each other, lets start with a bang in 2014 :)

------------------------------------
Retired from political game play.

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 09:56:18 PM »
Well, no one is scared.

We went 2-0 against Dark Sphere, but I doubt we will be accepting a war request from Karoky.  All the old Dark Sphere did was sit around and wait to be attacked while their feckless leader sat in D mode. Still in D mode Karoky?

We'll have to seriously consider any requests. Based On has some really good players that I respect but not so much Dark Sphere. I'm still re-evaluating my previously high opinion of Based On for accepting Kaorky and his clown crew.

And how is your mom Karoky? Is she doing well? Did she get to the doctor's office and get her yearly check-up?

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 02:37:24 AM »
The Pilgrims eagerly await another war with Based On . Should be a great one , we are willing to go to 10 or 20 million points so just let me know .
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 05:38:47 AM »
Well, no one is scared.

We went 2-0 against Dark Sphere, but I doubt we will be accepting a war request from Karoky.  All the old Dark Sphere did was sit around and wait to be attacked while their feckless leader sat in D mode. Still in D mode Karoky?

We'll have to seriously consider any requests. Based On has some really good players that I respect but not so much Dark Sphere. I'm still re-evaluating my previously high opinion of Based On for accepting Kaorky and his clown crew.

And how is your mom Karoky? Is she doing well? Did she get to the doctor's office and get her yearly check-up?

You can give any escuse you want why the darkness is better then you.  Fight or don't, no one cares!!!!

Plenty will fight and have fun while you sit in here and run your mouth and do nothing on the battle field to prove your worth anything more then an npc hunter.   

Enjoy your Xmas.   For the new year brings a new kinda of Darkness to uni one.  One in which the rest of us have fun without worring about egotistical bare neakade ladies who will give 100 escuses why not to war with an alliance.   Go ahead and say more stupid stuff about how it's all my faught your a girl.

Dark Muad'DibBased Ωn will war with anyone, anytime and all at once and anyone who comes in here and gives me 15 escuses why you won't do the same is a coward and a no-body.   
Sh** Faced as possible!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 01:13:50 PM »
Not an NPC hunter, you are thinking of yourself. Wait, you're in d mode, you can't even do that anymore.

It's interesting that Karoky wants to lecture someone about how to play the game when he spent most of 2013 in d mode. We will fight with a viable alliance. But an alliance where the leader sits in d mode and most of the alliance is in d mode is not a viable alliance. And what's with your fixation about what sex I am? Boy or girl I'm better than you. Cowards sit in d mode. Where are you Karoky? You are where have you been for most of the year. In d mode. An armchair general who wont even put their ships on the line. There's a word for people like that.

No need for 15 excuses, It's just you.

Run along Karoky, there's lots of windows out there for you to lick.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 02:26:47 PM »
Let the escuses fly. 

So I'm the sole reason your a coward.   Nice I like it.  Based on has kicked your butt multiple times and your scared they will again.  We understand it's very simple there is no need for any more explanation.  I am glad I give you so many night terrors though am concerned you think about me so much.  Might wanna tell your shrink your a little obsesed with me. 

Kaork
The voice of the Darkness
Weather u like it or not
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 02:33:49 PM by Kaork »
Sh** Faced as possible!

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 03:40:50 PM »
Based On has beaten us once. Dark Sphere has never beaten us, not even come close. No one is afraid of you. You're just the smelly homeless person that we avoid. You are the coward. Cowards sit in d mode and get other people's fleets smashed. In combat you're the type of officer that gets fragged.

You are a coward karoky.

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 05:23:37 PM »
Well, no one is scared.

Well Princess all I see you do is run your mouth off. If you are not scared then graciously accept our war request when you receive it. When I hear all your excuses for not wanting war it just exposes your yellow belly even more.

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 06:24:44 PM »
Scott Antichow is the leader of Based Omega aS far as I can see, not KAORK and Mr Antichow not in D mode.

Leader going D mode should pass position to the second till they are back on active duty.
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 08:42:52 PM »
I'll check your alliance's stats Scott, see how many are in d mode and get back to you. With the addition of Karoky's clown crew you guys should be easier to beat this time. Get back to you in a couple of hours.

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 02:23:32 AM »
Come on Princess. Even with 50 plus percent in d mode right now we have more active players than you. After the holidays I expect to run between 40 and 50% d mode. With those numbers that gives us more active players than you have alliance. Just accept the request and quit your complaining. Or as Kaork would say bow down to the darkness.