contact
June 16, 2019, 12:55:03 PM

Author Topic: So I have to ask the HIRED GUNS Community, WHATS UP WITH BS DSP Attacks LOL  (Read 628 times)

Offline Aberrant72

• View Profile
  Seriously, it's bad enough people are getting suspended for cheating, let alone, lame attacks on players for 800-1000 DSP, Do you guys really get out of bed for that?  MY DSP has been all on me, one battle after another, with half the fleet the top 20 have, so is it that dry out there or do people have to hit people for over nite res, when it's way more profitable to hit a NPC for a hell of a lot more?  Can somebody fill me in to this logic, I mean sure if you see a fleet take it! but 800 DSP.. MAN that's desperate at best.. 8)

Aberrant
MEAN -adjective,-er,-est.Offensive,Selfish, or unaccommodating; nasty; malicious: OLD-adjective, older, oldest or elder,eldest, far advanced in the years of one's or its life,BASTARD bastard Slang,a vicious,despicable,or thoroughly disliked person

Offline stevie ray vaughn

• View Profile
Its like this every uni, I dont understand it myself

Offline Commander 159283‎

• View Profile
i havent picked on any small fleets from memory. unless its a territory that i want.

Offline Aberrant72

• View Profile
Hey go for a small fleet for sure but overnight production and 94 satellites with a few ships = to 800 DSP it's pretty lame, and then brag about a 8 to 1 DSP increase, Oui vey.  I don't even classify that as effort or even reasonable
MEAN -adjective,-er,-est.Offensive,Selfish, or unaccommodating; nasty; malicious: OLD-adjective, older, oldest or elder,eldest, far advanced in the years of one's or its life,BASTARD bastard Slang,a vicious,despicable,or thoroughly disliked person

Offline Velvet X

• Posh killer of fleets
    • Twitter - joyrider19
    • View Profile
Seems to be quite sad attack...
I always said that a dsp is a dsp..but that..nope.

my bottom limit at this point is prob around 2kish...maybe...if i havent any dsp for awhile..and start to feel the shakes..well the universe is full of ah...pay him back in full:-)
Give no mercy,feel no sorrow..Just enjoy