contact
June 16, 2019, 11:03:10 PM

Author Topic: Watch out for this SAT basher...Dancing Space BEar  (Read 884 times)

Offline Varzil

• View Profile
Watch out for this SAT basher...Dancing Space BEar
« on: January 20, 2014, 04:06:45 PM »
apparently even after letting him know you are online he still wants your SATs.... in fact several times..

Dancing Space BEar led an attack on Commander 2219600 at Pink Flamingos ‎‎[xxxxx8].
The following emerged from battle after 1 Round(s)

*****Attacker: Dancing Space BEar with 7,696,000 RSP involved (initial fleet RSP) *****
Poseidon : 164
Athena : 49
** Resources lost: 0 ore, 0 crystal, and 0 hydrogen.
** Destroyed Ship Points Gained: 27

*****Defender: Commander 2219600 with 27,500 RSP involved (initial fleet RSP) *****
Helios : 0  (Lost: 11 of 11)
** Ship Resources lost: 0 ore, 22,000 crystal, and 5,500 hydrogen.
** Total Resources lost: 0 ore, 22,000 crystal, and 5,500 hydrogen.
** Destroyed Ship Points Gained: 0

After 1 rounds of combat: The attacking side acquired 2 ore and 1 crystal.
Dancing Space BEar (ATTACKER) lost 0 RSP and gained 22 DSP.
(more) Commander 2219600 (DEFENDER) lost 22 RSP and gained 0 DSP.
(more) 0 ore and 9,600 crystal are now floating at this location.

Offline Trump

• View Profile
Re: Watch out for this SAT basher...Dancing Space BEar
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 07:08:55 PM »
Kinda hard to say if it was just satbashing when there is no report there on the amount of resources taken, he might just as well been drawn by the large amount of jummy resources on your planet.

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 07:52:18 PM »
"After 1 rounds of combat: The attacking side acquired 2 ore and 1 crystal."

Offline Dancing Space Bear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 08:28:15 PM »
It is unusual that I would reply, as I have ignored every message you have sent me. However to clarify there were ships and resources sitting when I launched.  Your message was Subject lol Message Not.
there is nothing there that  I would consider civil to justify a recall.  My hydro was spent, fleet slot unneeded, why not let it go through?  I suffered no losses, therefor no motivation to recall.

Try intelligent communication rather than the inane dribble you usually send to me.  If you do not like getting hit, then stop me from doing so.  Whining on a forum only bolsters my resolve.

Dancing Space Bear

Offline Commander 159283‎

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 08:31:27 PM »
i normally never recall an attack even if i know they are online.

always a chance their power goes out or lag or you just forget to fs in time.

Offline Varzil

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 08:52:08 PM »
1. Well after several weeks of your futile attacks - my messages to you will tend to be curt and succinct because the beginning polite ones were ignored anyway.

2. Not once have you ever won anything from your attacks - even endless rounds of missile attacks when there are absolutely no defenses on my planets.  If you choose to keep banging your head on the wall so be it.  But truly it is not even hilarious anymore just monotonous.

3. After I message you, you probe again see that there is nothing there and still attack. That is sat bashing when there is absolutely no gain.  I have less than 20 sats on any planet so it is no gain and no worry on my part to rebuild them.

4. To Commander 159283 - I also will let my attacks go through and have gotten lucky numerous times BUT not if I reprobe and they have lifted ships and resources.  Dancing Bear does not seem to grasp that concept.

And lastly I do not whine.  I posted to let anyone "nearby"  know how you operate and they can deal with it in their own way.  I would think any player with even minimal skills would rethink their strategy when it seems to provide no gain.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 09:56:14 PM »
its a wargame...dunno why you would expect someone to give up just because they haven't been successful yet..with that message I would not recall either..i don't know why some people get offended when you attack them...I get attacked constantly...its the best part of the game
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 10:56:49 PM »
And lastly I do not whine.  I posted to let anyone "nearby"  know how you operate and they can deal with it in their own way.  I would think any player with even minimal skills would rethink their strategy when it seems to provide no gain.

Comming to a forum complaining about someone bashing your sats in a wargame sounds a lot like whining to me tbh.
Every story has 2 sides, and so does this one apperently.
Thats the 1 reason why you shouldn't bring this to the forum in the first place, it will only end up in an ordinairy mudfight which, unless you two are really hot sexy chicks, no-one enjoys.

Offline The Blood King

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 01:50:49 AM »
hit him again