contact
April 18, 2019, 09:07:46 PM

Author Topic: Pirates rule Extreme!  (Read 8620 times)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Re: Pirates rule Extreme!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2014, 10:02:24 PM »
whatever, mike, take your anger and hatred else where.
You are a pathetic little man, so envious of others.  :-[

If not for the largesse of others, I doubt you would even be top 100 ranked.  ???

Your OLD MOAB account, now P.Galore was propped up by Wood, most of your infrastructure and fleet were purchased on HIS dime.

then when Sandor Clegane quit, as a top 10 player, and you were GIVEN that account (!!!) and then received significant help from wood, and Moab became Wench, so Sandor could be named Moab,

Now you have played SOOO WELL, that the top 10 Sandor Account is now a +30 account, and falling.
Talk about a player who is where he is NOT on his own merits, but because of hand outs and handme downs.....   :P

just shaddup.

Just like I have ignored your many many PMs
I will now ignore all your forums crap too.
<shrug>

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 10:24:20 AM »

Rank is starting to become totally worthless in this uni due to the big boys giving lower ranked players free DSP via probe rides.

Just yesterday Woods gave a JCA player one single ride and that player gained more DSP in that ride than I have earned since I started playing this uni.

:o
Stoner, can I offer you some Cheese with your Whine?    :P
Poor baby!   :-*

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 04:03:44 PM »
Being your usual ray of sunshine.

Offline moab

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOCQLaacrA Pirates
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2014, 06:49:39 PM »
Im not a Farmer like you Bryan Bills.

I am a fleet crasher.

Which is why i dont belong in X1 anymore.

You judge how great an NPC farmer you are to equate your skill lvl in X1.

The whole Uni laughs at you dude.

telkar or julius caesar or harbinger or whoever you are.

You are farmers and food for fleet crashers.

Always have been and always will be.

Its a shame you wont venture over to Uni 3...

A Pirate runs the no hopers over there!!! 

LoL!!!
Whats cooler than Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll??
PIRATES of course!!!

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2014, 07:03:52 AM »
We can finally put this thread to bed. Pirate rules NADA. They are in the process of disintegration.

Moab is gone :
* he left Pirate
* he aba'd 8 of 9 planets,
* renamed the account and
* reportedly gave the account away

Pirate Wench, AKA P.Galore, AKA the putz formerly known as Moab
* left Pirate and has returned to perma P-mode

TTT, Stoner, R5, R.offen, Neal Anderson, and Death Strike (AKA Owen McGee Whiz) have all betrayed yet another alliance, left Pirate and formed their own new Alliance D.B.D. ( Dumb.Beyond.Description) and it can not be long before they begin to attack their old buddies, as they EACH have done to their former alliance mates. they are totally without any honor.

Now, Grigg, has moved all his ships to planets other than his home planet, ABA'd all but the home planet, dropping his ship score to 665 with 0 ship points, obviously Grigg has quit.

Interesting that he chose that route, seems I heard someone else express that is how they would quit when/if they do...who was that?  Oh, it was me.

I find it immensely amusing that with all the expressed hatred of Pirate for me, so many of them have done exactly what I have done or suggested.

Oh well, as the old saying goes...."imitation is the most sincere form of flattery"

Pirate is defeated, Moab is soon to be forgotten, New Hope wins again.

Now for the dreggs...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:23:42 AM by TELKAR »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2014, 06:36:49 PM »
speaking of the dregs of Pirate....

In the attack from B1-Warp Gate ‎‎ on Thor's Hammer :

The attacking side acquired 74,519,206,260 hydrogen.

Telkar (ATTACKER)
Thorilian Stormchaser (DEFENDER) lost 10,861,145,669 RSP

* Contributed 10,861,145,669 RSP to the battle.

* Lost 4,679,729,238,000 ore, 4,575,697,529,000 crystal, and 1,605,718,903,000 hydrogen in damages.

* Lost 19999969 of 19999969 Hermes Class Probes               (0 remain).
  * Lost 14000706 of 14000706 Atlas Class Cargos                (0 remain).
  * Lost        3 of        3 Artemis Class Fighters            (0 remain).
  * Lost        2 of        2 Apollo Class Fighters             (0 remain).
  * Lost 50000001 of 50000001 Zagreus Class Recyclers           (0 remain).
  * Lost 15000000 of 15000000 Hercules Class Cargos             (0 remain).
  * Lost        1 of        1 Poseidon Class Cruisers           (0 remain).
  * Lost 59971272 of 59971272 Hades Class Battleships           (0 remain).
  * Lost 12198966 of 12198966 Ares Class Bombers                (0 remain).
  * Lost 30877022 of 30877022 Prometheus Class Destroyers       (0 remain).
  * Lost    10000 of    10000 Zeus Classes                      (0 remain).
  * Lost        1 of        1 Hephaestus Class Attack Platforms (0 remain).

Offline NormanPreece

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2015, 01:15:11 AM »
God so much anger from a cheat and  for years someone known as a multi account  pack up quit then eventually no hope will slip into oblivion CURRENTLY the best players in ex 1 are STONEAXE TTT AND R5   fact.
woods and ed could thrash every one but they are gentlemen and may screw the game  with the odd probe assist but nothing on the scale of no hopers.
Telkar I am sorry if you have terminal cancer would not wish that on anyone but please stop your crap about pirates they are far better than no hope probe riders - they hunt me and fail because the fact is no one can succeed in an attack if you are online.
Yes 10 years ago you took a small fleet of mine - no biggie I was new and green and fleet saved the wrong planet but I have never multi accounted.  Unlike some and never lost a fleet since - lost a hep once my Mum was very ill and forgot it --- took 5 players to kill it though.
"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be for the dark side looks back."
―Yoda

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2015, 11:32:02 PM »
Normanpreece who are you? I do not recognize the name. So I can not address what I may or may not have done to you.

I have no anger towards pirate, only contempt.

the bigger question, why should I care a gnat's eyelash what YOU think?

Nard1 started the false rumors that I multi account.

I am not offended by the lies, I think it is jealousy. who you and others are ACTUALLY insulting are the fine people at Blue Frog Games.

If I believe the PM's I have received over the years, I have been reported to BFG over 100 times.
IF there were, in fact, ANY proof, AT ALL, then I would have been banned long ago. the fact I am still here is the best proof I am not.

I have recruited over 40 people to this game. about half are still playing.
As veterans retired, I brokered the established accounts being handed down to the Real Life Friends I had recruited, upgrading from their starter accounts.

We usually skype when we  have group actions going, allowing us to react with the speed as IF we were in the same room together.

<shrug> you speak as if you actually know something, when in fact all you display is ignorance and animus
 :D

Offline owen mcgee25

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2015, 01:50:03 AM »
you did not know who i was but you were ranked 300 odd pre npc pmsl! i did not feed on minnows.now you dont know who norm is wow your realy out of it arent you. at one point i had my own thread on norms alliance board lol. i latter became freinds with some helped rebuild what i hit.

happy new year everyone yes pirates may be dead and gone from x1 but its not cause of you teklar. but there still whoping butt and makeing freinds in other uni's. as the game changed we got bored as we seen all our work go down the tubes fast. some took long term breaks some quit period. eventualy we all chatted on skype decided get back together again. and we proved a point challanged everyone to war no one wanted to hit accept! so we moved on teklar while you been farming it up growing probe rideing bashing down freinds to quit x1. or getting handed a bigger better account. i sold off other accounts went on holiday came back and your still in game spouting abusive threats at people and smokeing your crak pipe.

i thought you had crooked it man. you went all quiet and inactive around festive season and new year and i was sure that you would of had a stroke when you seen that chris had landed a long haul zeus hit on you lmfao. that had to make you realy pissed but remember its only a game and reason i left pirates was to meet new people chat more and i did and had fun in UFP. then you started your crap so i left as i dont do naps with farmers probe riders or bullys. i made a few enemys in games but never have i had 1 that just lobs insults and nukes the odd probe my way before. so i guese you can have that 1 for your sfc career highlights :D

i still play only to socilaise i dont compestae my fleet with extra lots of 0s on the end to make up for lack of FB out with game freinds i have :P

i have never attacked any of my budies news flash for you after leaveing pirates i kept everyone on my budie list told them if they needed anything to ask me. i have done the same with ufp. if anyone removed me that was there choice i hold no grudge.

if your content to keep playing x1 and growing tip for you. maybe you should publish your own book call it.  Life tales and storys of  SFC teklars wonderfull imagination.  hell i know guys that take drugs that play but there more funnier than you and make more sence even when there tripping pmsl. your dellusional.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2015, 03:12:42 AM »
hard to understand anything you type...is it actually english  you are using?

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2015, 03:15:37 AM »

and yet another person whose opinon is of no value.

Yes, I play different than you did. it is arrogance to the point of hubris to believe YOUR way was the ONLY way to play.

I simply don't give a gnats eyelash about you, your opinions, or the vacuous nature of your posts.

You and your  buddies have revealed your true natures.
You posted "...i thought you had crooked it man. you went all quiet and inactive around festive season and new year and i was sure that you would of had a stroke when you seen that chris had landed a long haul zeus hit on you lmfao...."

well, since it appears English a 2nd language to you, as you are almost incomprehensible in English, I guess by 'crooked it' you mean died?

how nice....

and I got a series of very pleasant and supportive Pm's from Rastlin5....

Raistlin5    To: Telkar  Date: 2015-01-10 11:43:22 UTC
"...i was really hoping you was gone for good it was so peaceful for that 2 weeks....

......I bet they was all at your bed at the hospital wasnt they but as they say that's what friends are for ..."

You guys in DBD are the Islamic fascists of the SFC world.  Like ISIS/ISUL You ARE dangerous, and good at the game, but lack any socially redeeming nature.

temporarily DBD is ranked 2nd, but it will not last.
Your fate is the same as ISIS/ISUL

burn

Offline owen mcgee25

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2015, 01:00:00 PM »
LOL yeah were terorists thats it we are plotting who we are going to blow up next in the game. but i think you will find its just you and your probe rider lot i hit on as frankly the rest of the uni that is active chat to me. i have the largest budie list out of any DBD member so im limiting my supply of actives targets. yes im going back wards in rank due to probe riders constantly and large hand outs from the ones i do hit on. been helped rebuild instantly by the ones who splashed big on cash to get loads of zeus built but realy most above me are white in colour. but i dont mind as i have freinds :D

have you been out your home or abroad to meet up with any of  the players for lunch coffee and see what its like in there countrys at all then maybe you would have more of a life. insulting others in games and sending me loads of abuse when my gran mother was ill! so i have no time for you and your delusional insults and then running like a baby to BFG when i told you get lost with your idol threats intimidation abusive mail to go stick your tampon back in after you were crying about a probe lol. its the way you conduct your self as leadr of ANH that even anoys its memebrs and you have made a lot of people in this uni anoyed at you. even to the point where zulu left ANH cause of your behaviour your not fit to lead an alliance such as no hope now. you can add worst leader ever to your list of goals acheived for this uni :P

Try not to get 2 anoyed its you that pissed off almost everyone in the uni. and now 2 some canadians your just the puck of x1 they like to whack you around the place. 8)

try not to get to worked up or angry about it its just a game mind watch your blood presure and by me saying i thought something had happened ie crooked it snuffed it dead pan bread! i was not wishing you ill but you were awal and all other accounts were inactive bar ceasar who was in V. and i know you would of been realy hurting in shock after seeing those zeus hit you thinking you were safe behind your D and just hordeing res lobbing nukes out the pram hehe.

Offline owen mcgee25

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2015, 01:57:21 PM »
did you mention burn ? oh yes thats your fleets burning this morning.... gone quiet are you trying to clear up all the debri from all accounts :o 8)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:59:07 PM by owen mcgee25 »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2015, 08:52:37 PM »
Perhaps You have confused me with someone else.

I never knew your mother was ill, I am sorry, I would not wish that on anyone.
I cared for my elderly parents or the final 4 years of their lives, they have both died of complications of Alzheimer's.  I have buried them both over the past 18 months. I have deep compassion for anyone with elderly or ill family members.

As for sending you abuse? never happened. are you referring to PMs? or planet attacks?
I think I only have attacked your planets on 2 occasions. Not much damage was done.

The ONLY pms I ever sent you were in response to YOUR pms'
Mostly last year, after you left Pirate, joined UFP and asked me some questions about Moab.
I answered your questions, and tried to help you.

As for harassment ....it did not come from me.

I understand that you sometimes  play this game while suffering from substance abuse, mostly when you wife is at the pub drinking after work.

Perhaps that caused your confusion.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:10:17 PM by TELKAR »

Offline Stoneaxe

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2015, 10:30:45 PM »
Abuse comes in many forms Telkar; your snide comment about Owens wife is one such form of abuse. 

Another is attacking low ranking players with 6 waves of proms from of the 5 hephs all under your control, with zero profit or destruction to be gained.  THAT is pure abuse by a bully and a cheat.   

You can state that you have never been abusive to Owen but saying so does not make it true.  Same goes for multi-accounting.

You are a survivor, I'll give you that, but an honourable and good player........don't make me laugh.

You've stated on several occasions you were going to leave the game. I prefer that you stay. 

Today's butt whooping on you by TTT is just the start bud.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:33:28 PM by Stoneaxe »