contact
September 16, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

Author Topic: Missions SS  (Read 2518 times)

Offline the red emperor

• View Profile
Re: Missions SS
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 01:53:56 AM »
LOL!  Then come back to Original Universe and play.    Lots of old friends have come and gone and come back only to leave again, and yes then to come back for thirds. 
i have only dedicated time to original.  I just jump in a couple of these new universes for very early pvp play.  once you need a merchant every day in the new universes i drop out. 

I honestly think that BFG should addopt some fringe benefits for their employees, being free access to prozac and migraine medicin.
Cuz the grizzle of some people here in forum will either give them bad headaches or even get them depressed big time.
If they can't get enough resources they complain
If they get too much resources they complain  ???

Get a freaking life already
Because I do not play the tourney style culture of mega quadrillion resource universes, you think i need a life? i got excited about the thought of a retro style like original. one that 100k players and 72 galaxies. i do not use (p) mode. Even original, if you are active with attacks you need a merchant every day because the fleets are so large.  In original players would MAC by fresh inactive to farm.  If you lost your fleet in original you would really feel as if you lost something and would value the fleet.  In original No NPCs meant there wasn't an abundance of resources unless you took them from a player.  no moons, no oracles. My original thought was the "original" original universe clean slate. 

i could care less if I get wiped out every night in this universe with the combination of mine, mission, npc values or other players dropping millions of res at a player.

glad you could have a constructive conversation with someone .   

Offline the red emperor

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 01:55:42 AM »
i think this is a pretty cool universe, just expressed i would have loved to see a real original universe.

Offline Riker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 07:31:31 PM »
Matt - any chance that the time for missions to run or mission output will get fixed?  They don't seem to match

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 07:35:08 PM »
Matt - any chance that the time for missions to run or mission output will get fixed?  They don't seem to match

We don't plan to change missions at this time.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline DeadShot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2014, 10:02:06 PM »
the Ambush Squadron Premium Mission  is the best return per hour,  So if you have 10 fleets you can pick up 10,000,000 a hour {rounding}

In a few days that will be nothing compared to the return farming AleAle or NPC's

That's funny!!

Mostly because I just hit one of your officers for 800k DSP!!!

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 11:32:37 PM »
i have only dedicated time to original.  I just jump in a couple of these new universes for very early pvp play.  once you need a merchant every day in the new universes i drop out. 

Because I do not play the tourney style culture of mega quadrillion resource universes, you think i need a life? i got excited about the thought of a retro style like original. one that 100k players and 72 galaxies. i do not use (p) mode. Even original, if you are active with attacks you need a merchant every day because the fleets are so large.  In original players would MAC by fresh inactive to farm.  If you lost your fleet in original you would really feel as if you lost something and would value the fleet.  In original No NPCs meant there wasn't an abundance of resources unless you took them from a player.  no moons, no oracles. My original thought was the "original" original universe clean slate. 

i could care less if I get wiped out every night in this universe with the combination of mine, mission, npc values or other players dropping millions of res at a player.

glad you could have a constructive conversation with someone .   

you're more then welcome, I wasn't even reacting to you personaly, but I guess it's the "shoe fits" thingy.

The uni is a few weeks old now, a lot of players already benefitted from the missions, changing the missions now would be a verry verry bad thing.

birthmark-ant