contact
April 25, 2019, 12:10:37 AM

Author Topic: Siko Thicko's  (Read 10173 times)

Offline buckweed 1

• “ Load up drop in and kick ass”
    • View Profile
Re: Siko Thicko's
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 11:54:40 PM »
 :-*well i probed bud a bing  today and he immediately went into p mode cause hes obviously scared 
Have fun always:)

heph kills : lost count
zeus kills : lost count

still playing
uni 3
nova
ereodon

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2014, 11:58:05 PM »
haha, Well lot's of players probed me today and yes I did go into P mode a couple times today because it is Sunday and in our family we have guests that like to drop in and visit. But hey call me scared if that makes you feel "big and important". I am out of P mode now come and get it!!   ::)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 12:07:05 AM »
No I think YOU are missing the point, regardless we will just have to agree to disagree on that point.

I doubt I can miss the point as i made the point, disagree however you want to!

Yes you lost a fleet in g2 earlier this week I saw the df which was collected by an alliance mate of mine. ;D

Nope, I've not lost a single ship since starting this uni and my fleet count has only increased

We are not backtracking at all we still consider ourselves to be the "best" and as far as alliance average goes look it up it is there for anyone to view.

Alliance:
17   Annihilator Class SIKO KILLAS   SIKO    33,911,731    0-0

Alliance Average:
8   Annihilator Class SIKO KILLAS   SIKO    3,391,173

Far from the best in my opinion as there are others above you
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 12:22:10 AM »
LOL, well as I said we will have to agree to disagree as you are missing my point as much as you claim I am missing yours!!
 ;)
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 12:48:31 AM »
The best?  Really?  Here's your alliance TOTAL DSP as of now:

18   Annihilator Class SIKO KILLAS   SIKO    565,343

By myself, I have your entire alliance tripled.  Wassup with that???

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 02:47:15 AM »
The best?  Really?  Here's your alliance TOTAL DSP as of now:

18   Annihilator Class SIKO KILLAS   SIKO    565,343

By myself, I have your entire alliance tripled.  Wassup with that???

It always make me wince when I see players who don't think before posting how this could reflect badly on them, but here goes my reply.

You have posted basically unsubstantiated facts, yes we can all look at the leader board and see what your dsp total is but what you have not provided is how you obtained those points. I know for a fact someone who has basically the same dsp, give or take a few points as yourself got theirs by losing their substantial fleet 2 times, yes not once but twice so for all any of us know the same thing happened to you and I got to say from what I saw of your attacking skills today I would not be surprised if that was how you got your dsp as well. Now if you want to brag about your dsp prowess I believe you can post your battles in the Battle report section of the forum for all to oooh and ahhh over. 
Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
Have you come out of p mode long enough to convince the galaxy that you're the bestest?

Just wondering of all your comments ever came to any actual gameplay?

So How many wars have you won and how many fleets have you taken then?

I've asked a question that you still haven't answered!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 01:45:39 PM »
Well, you can look at my fleet rank and see I haven't lost my fleet, or any part of it.  Besides...you see anyone posting a battle report that says I did?  So who really should think before commenting?

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
Favourite players in p again
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 05:49:38 PM »
look who are both in p mode again.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2014, 10:22:08 AM »
sorry to be a pain again but these are real time posts, when i post its the same time on the board

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2014, 04:17:33 PM »
To be fair to Bud, yes he is in p mode alot but hey arent most of the top 100?

i too am guilty of it but im a big believer that real life comes first not the game. P mode just makes it easier when life deals you a shit hand and you have to deal with it.

The only way to stop all these arguements and disagreements is to do away with p mode and make people frs again like in the old days.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 06:17:36 PM »
To be fair to Bud, yes he is in p mode alot but hey arent most of the top 100?

i too am guilty of it but im a big believer that real life comes first not the game. P mode just makes it easier when life deals you a shit hand and you have to deal with it.

The only way to stop all these arguements and disagreements is to do away with p mode and make people frs again like in the old days.

Missing the point, these guys are the best and complained when no one would accept their war requests

they spend the game in p so why should anyone take them at face value even if their entire persona is an act? They remind me of Care Bears from uni 2. Except the bears could actually play!

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 08:02:48 PM »
Actually getting bored with the whole sublect.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2014, 10:21:00 PM »
no one is forcing you to read

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2014, 08:39:21 AM »
Phil M im not disagreeing with your posts, They are an alliance with big Egos and even bigger Mouths at times, They certainly arent ZE BES ALLIANZ!

Its all a show and im sure they do it to get a reaction, Well congrats to them cos threads like this are meaning people have taken note of them and are talking about them.

They are an alliance of 5, 2 of them are the only real target any one would have and yes are in p mode alot, The other 3 havent actually done anything and there ranks are terrible.

To stand up for Bud i havent personally had any dealings with him, but know some that have and they have said he is a pretty cool guy, The rest like to chat rubbish, spell badly and always in caps..

Let them have there fun and carry on with the show, It isnt going to win them any friends or get them any wars (This is what they truely want) as it gets boring after a while of getting immature PMs from people you would like to think are adults.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:44:04 AM by Crazy Critter »