contact
April 26, 2019, 02:06:47 PM

Author Topic: WAR: SWaRM vs The Brotherhood  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Gamma

• View Profile
Re: WAR: SWaRM vs The Brotherhood
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 02:44:28 PM »
Just accept a rematch.  Prove your better.  Everyone knows you won't though...so what does that tell ya?

Pirates, this whining for a rematch is ridiculous. They won by more than double the points. LOL I don't see why they'd have to prove anything further.

And your excuses for losing ("noob can't read an esp-report", they got lucky, bla bla), that's just lame.

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 07:33:13 PM »
They won because a new player in his first universe ever launched an attack and did not calc correctly.  It happens, and I wasn't complaining about the loss.  I congratulated them on the win.  But them saying it was skill and they had to end the war because we were ahead by over 2x as many points is just plain not true.  They had some hits, we had better hits.  One mistake ended the war.  To gloat about that is not acceptable to me.  So, a rematch was offered.  They refuse because they can't count on another mistake being made by us.  Period.  Now if they had just said "hey, was fun and a good war, thanks" there would be no problems with me.  But when you run your mouth....well, you know ;)

Offline The Blood King

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 11:34:39 PM »
we won the first one, that proves enough  8)

Offline Bud Abing

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2014, 01:44:10 AM »
Pirates, this whining for a rematch is ridiculous. They won by more than double the points. LOL I don't see why they'd have to prove anything further.

And your excuses for losing ("noob can't read an esp-report", they got lucky, bla bla), that's just lame.

100% agree Gamma, Fleet Pirate I see no gloating done by them here all they did was post the results and were gracious enough to say they started out with quick losses on their side if anyone was gloating it was Moab claiming Pirates have never lost a war in any uni well they have now , get over it and move on. You make it sound like they have an obligation to go to war with you for a second time which they do not. They won you lost. Congrats to them!!
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

birthmark-ant