contact
July 21, 2019, 01:07:01 PM

Author Topic: War  (Read 10523 times)

Offline SN@FOO

• View Profile
Re: War
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2014, 03:51:14 PM »
Something else I think it important to mention. They've accused me of "coming after" them, when in actuality I've never even probed a member of Pirate's, let alone attack one. Odd how they perceive reality. They will probably say, "well, you've tried to make fools of us" when, really they've done all the work and I'm just reporting the truth and trying to make sense of their illogical actions.

Offline Pharoah

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2014, 06:54:49 AM »
Snafoo... weren't you wearing the Pirate tag until you got booted and then you readopted the tag? I am confused by that.

I have to distrust a guy who talks crap against the team that booted him along with the rest responsible for a lost the war... especially for a guy claiming to only care about fleet and has only a #234 fleet rank and DSP at #200. Me thinks you talk the queens BS.

I see that 1) Pirates at least accepted a war with the #1 alliance and that takes some balls and 2) I also noticed that they are down by about 12 players including you so the leaders story of a purge after the war loss seems somewhat legit. How they did it is there business. It sound like sour milk for you.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2014, 01:31:17 PM »
i dont see what his moaning has to do with a war thread either?

AA issued war requests, only one alliance took them up and lost, that alliance disbanded (whatever they do is up to them) and reformed, again nothing to do with the war and now this #asshat trolls 2 threads after he left dixie and pirates and is getting in game abuse, now he's getting abuse here..........................

go figure
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Yellow Varnish

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2014, 03:21:15 AM »
So what is going on with the war between AA and BORG?  Is there even a war? ???

birthmark-ant