contact
July 21, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

Author Topic: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods  (Read 7817 times)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Re: Big Battle And DF TTT VS Woods
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 06:34:25 AM »
Hey Sparky....referring to the other active thread...and perhaps you should post there
1> Please confirm that you and I have been Face Book buddies for several years, before my cancer scare
2> Am I the original Telkar?
3> did my FB page EVER say I had died? 
4> is R5 a  lying, idiot,  sack of doggie doo doo?

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2017, 09:28:40 PM »
You having fun playing in two accounts and posting to make it look as of your different players? LOL

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2017, 05:20:50 AM »
You having fun playing in two accounts and posting to make it look as of your different players? LOL

what a dimwit....I would never have thought of the idea, but the fact you have, is suggestive....

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2017, 07:11:19 PM »
Then stop it and play one account Mr. cockroach Telkar?!  Why are you even commenting on the posts here?  Did you swear you will never post here again 2 years ago?  Liar! LOL

what a dimwit....I would never have thought of the idea, but the fact you have, is suggestive....

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2017, 08:57:21 PM »
Then stop it and play one account Mr. cockroach Telkar?!  Why are you even commenting on the posts here?  Did you swear you will never post here again 2 years ago?  Liar! LOL

Liar? no, I changed my mind.....You have to get your story straight.R5 denies I am Telkar, you are accusing me of BEING Telkar....
simply hold keff until you dim wits figure out your attack.

IF anyone is the cockroach, it is YOU who never attack us, and keep your heph in your home system....and scurry away any time someone even probes.....ROFL!!!!

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2017, 02:30:14 AM »
lol, "I changed my mind".  That's what liars are called you moron. (^^)smile  As I said, and will say it again, bring all of your accounts to any of my systems and I will take care of them all at once.  You have nothing in your accounts that puts fear in any of OBK players.  There is a reason why you are called a cockroach, cause you run around eating crumbs you find around instead of coming for the big guns.  Well, I do understand your reason for you not visiting any of my systems.  Just a few months ago, you lost all of your fleets attempting to hit one of my planets that makes perfectly sense in why you don't appear but only use your other accounts to visit to keep your self safe.  Only cockroaches do that moron. LOL, LOL, LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL

Liar? no, I changed my mind.....You have to get your story straight.R5 denies I am Telkar, you are accusing me of BEING Telkar....
simply hold keff until you dim wits figure out your attack.

IF anyone is the cockroach, it is YOU who never attack us, and keep your heph in your home system....and scurry away any time someone even probes.....ROFL!!!!

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 12:27:14 AM »
My heph is at YOUR main system, 1.275.   and there is nothing here.
I checked Snotrag, and none of his planets showed any activity, so I launched attacks, with 2 minutes suddenly he probed and several of his planets lit up...

PROOF of OBK using the banned alert script that detects incoming attacks and sends a text, or sounds an alarm.

OBK are cheaters.

If you were not such a coward, you would hide YOUR heph, but would bring it down to my area,,,,,but then you would lose most of your fleet.   

COWARD!   

Bring it chicken

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 12:39:39 AM »
lol, "I changed my mind".  That's what liars are called you moron. (^^)smile  As I said, and will say it again, bring all of your accounts to any of my systems and I will take care of them all at once.  You have nothing in your accounts that puts fear in any of OBK players.  There is a reason why you are called a cockroach, cause you run around eating crumbs you find around instead of coming for the big guns.  Well, I do understand your reason for you not visiting any of my systems.  Just a few months ago, you lost all of your fleets attempting to hit one of my planets that makes perfectly sense in why you don't appear but only use your other accounts to visit to keep your self safe.  Only cockroaches do that moron. LOL, LOL, LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL

no, you idiot, ignorant fool, changing your mind is NOT called lieing, by anyone who understands the English language.

My heph is right here in [5:275:0] and I am waiting for you....yellow dog.    5 foot yellow stripe down your back

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2017, 12:43:40 AM »
see here....

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2017, 01:01:33 AM »
ok, my heph landed 85 minutes ago, STILL no response from the yellow bellied Obk polecat.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2017, 01:43:48 AM »
Hey Yellow Bellied Polecat....2 hours now, I am still here, where are you?.....

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2017, 02:04:55 AM »
2.5 hours and still no Yellow Bellied Pole cat....
Hey PoleCat....it is now PROVEN, that I am NOT afraid of you.....

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2017, 03:10:21 AM »
well, after 3.5 hours, I gave up on you....
about an hour ago, you moon lit up, about 20 minutes after my most recent probe.
Indicating you fleet came home and immediately FRS'd....
Sorry to have missed you Polecat.   
STILL laughing at you!

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2017, 09:12:32 AM »
35 minutes converted to 3.5 hours. LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOLLLLL  I PMed you I was on my way, next time let me know in advance your coming so I could meet up with you, you moron.  Everyone understands you could not keep your Heph any longer the 30 minutes as you generally a coward. (^^)smile  Come back and we shall have some fun Mr. Multi account Telkar. (^^)smile

well, after 3.5 hours, I gave up on you....
about an hour ago, you moon lit up, about 20 minutes after my most recent probe.
Indicating you fleet came home and immediately FRS'd....
Sorry to have missed you Polecat.   
STILL laughing at you!

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 12:32:28 PM »
3.5 hours, liar. 

birthmark-ant