contact
September 16, 2019, 02:30:18 AM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 31416 times)

Offline Grace

• View Profile
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2015, 04:19:17 PM »
Too bad you're a rat and I just keep grabbing you up in my mouth and chewing on you like you're a toy. 8)

hahah WOOF WOOF ;)
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2015, 04:25:14 PM »
hahah WOOF WOOF ;)

And the Grace goes squeak squeak squeak. 8)
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2015, 11:08:27 PM »
Too bad you're a rat and I just keep grabbing you up in my mouth and chewing on you like you're a toy. 8)

Whoa you two have some kinky foreplay  ;)
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2015, 11:41:05 PM »
The best kind! Always have to warm them up before you bend them over. 8)

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2015, 12:51:46 PM »

Is it only my mind, that went X-rated when it processed that? You're a walking, talking, breathing, euphemism not to be confused with euphemist, subtle you're not :P
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2015, 04:52:54 PM »
It wasn't my original intent, but I'm happy to go wherever it takes me. 8)

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline von Imhof

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2015, 09:03:20 PM »
The U.S. military has always taken a reactionary stance with her nuclear arsenal. Look up the Soviet tactics for the Cold War. Their plan was to bomb every major city in Western Europe with a tactical nuke. And then go in with ground troops. You want to take about who might do it, better turn around and look east. Putin may be the one. But don't worry, the Iranians are not far behind.
Head of Intelligence and Secret Police

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2015, 09:45:54 PM »
The U.S. military has always taken a reactionary stance with her nuclear arsenal. Look up the Soviet tactics for the Cold War. Their plan was to bomb every major city in Western Europe with a tactical nuke. And then go in with ground troops. You want to take about who might do it, better turn around and look east. Putin may be the one. But don't worry, the Iranians are not far behind.

I think it's really easy to say, hey look at the russian plans to nuke every major city, but neglect to mention or think about the fact, that every nuclear power in the world, has those same plans already drawn up, should the eventuality of nuclear war arise.

How much of our knowledge regarding a governments strategic/tactical planning is in fact, nothing more than propaganda? Lets make the mass fear Russia, so they stop thinking about the widespread abuse of power at home and internationally.

One thing is certain, if we look at which country is pro actively trying to win the nuclear debate aggressively, the finger points to the U.S. and her allies.
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2015, 11:27:21 PM »
the finger points to the U.S. and her allies.

hmmmmmm please, do tell me more?

last i checked many allies of the US are not debating.  In fact, many of the allies pursued countries like the US to reduce their nuclear arsenal, an agreement in which Russia also agreed,,,,so far, the only 2 countries failing to reduce these numbers are in fact the US and Russia.

The reason many countries like France, Germany and the UK are pro-actively attempting to stop some countries developing nuclear weapons is for 3 main and easily identified (and identifiable) reasons..

1) They lack the fully facilities and safety precautions in which to build and store these weapons,

2) They do in fact severely lack the knowledge to build them, their scientists in the most part have a very basic comprehension of the sciences needed,

3) Obviously, these countries will want to test these weapons! This creates a huge dilemma in some cases as some countries have no suitable locations to test (unless of course they explode them miles underground which creates many other issues) which again, leads to dozens of issues...

Most countries with nuclear capabilities have had this ability since the 1940's (mid - late) where some countries (such as pakistan, India to name just a couple) where until the 1980's - 1990's restricted in actually building them..

Back to the topic! who is more likely to fire the first nuke? well......chances are nobody, in a full nuclear activation nobody can or will win, and each country has this guaranteed.....The US runs millions of daily simulations just the same as the UK, Russia, France, Germany, Canada and many other of the developed western countries..

Whilst there will be another war (this is for certain) unlike other wars, the next war will eradicate roughly 2/3 of the worlds population but it will not be a nuclear holocaust
gT brn b Th rk

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2015, 11:29:04 PM »
Israel is the worst of the nuclear powers when it comes to that kind of thing. They might not have the plan anymore (I bet they do though), but they had plans to nuke as much of Europe and Asia as they could if it looked as if they were going to be defeated conventionally. That's right, conquer Israel with troops and they'll nuke their friends and enemies alike. Out of spite.

I do have to say that Putin might have pushed a bit hard on the nuclear threat recently, but considering the US engineered the whole Ukraine issue in the first place I suppose I can't blame him. Noone can currently take the US in a conventional war by themselves. But there is always the nuke trump card to keep America in check.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2015, 11:39:31 PM »
but considering the US engineered the whole Ukraine issue in the first place I suppose I can't blame him.

obviously history lacks in your country, or just your household.  The issues in the ukraine were originally fabricated not by the US, but by Russia themselves attempting to create at first a space race (which almost bankrupted Russia) and then from 1945 - 1989 a cold war era which prompted an arms race, which in the 1980's did finally bankrupt Russia..

As a result of this many 'states' of Russia such as Georgia, Ukraine, Czech Republic (as it is now known) and many others broke away from the main USSR....The USSR ceased to exist as many of its sovereign states were no longer apart of the confederacy.

Some of these broken away countries eventually joined the EU, some, like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Turkestan become separatist countries.

The tensions in the Chimera now, are because Putin DEMANDS 2 things:

firstly, that these countries must/should re-form as part of Russia;
Secondly, that these countries apart of the EU are too close for his liking to his country.

History shows that the issues in the east there were caused by the bankruptcy of the old USSR..

Now...as for created issues....Let us look at what Russia has created.....Well....Russia created the shitstorm that existed in Afghanistan, and look what that created...
gT brn b Th rk

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2015, 11:40:22 PM »
hmmmmmm please, do tell me more?

last i checked many allies of the US are not debating.  In fact, many of the allies pursued countries like the US to reduce their nuclear arsenal, an agreement in which Russia also agreed,,,,so far, the only 2 countries failing to reduce these numbers are in fact the US and Russia.

The reason many countries like France, Germany and the UK are pro-actively attempting to stop some countries developing nuclear weapons is for 3 main and easily identified (and identifiable) reasons..

1) They lack the fully facilities and safety precautions in which to build and store these weapons,

2) They do in fact severely lack the knowledge to build them, their scientists in the most part have a very basic comprehension of the sciences needed,

3) Obviously, these countries will want to test these weapons! This creates a huge dilemma in some cases as some countries have no suitable locations to test (unless of course they explode them miles underground which creates many other issues) which again, leads to dozens of issues...

Most countries with nuclear capabilities have had this ability since the 1940's (mid - late) where some countries (such as pakistan, India to name just a couple) where until the 1980's - 1990's restricted in actually building them..

Back to the topic! who is more likely to fire the first nuke? well......chances are nobody, in a full nuclear activation nobody can or will win, and each country has this guaranteed.....The US runs millions of daily simulations just the same as the UK, Russia, France, Germany, Canada and many other of the developed western countries..

Whilst there will be another war (this is for certain) unlike other wars, the next war will eradicate roughly 2/3 of the worlds population but it will not be a nuclear holocaust

The point I was referring to, is that, not only has the American allies allowed the U.S. to install and maintain military bases (including missile silos) across the globe inside their own territories, but also, have embarked on joint ventures to further increase "the wests" grip in areas which were once, under soviet control.

I see that as pro-active measures used to aggressively end the nuclear debate.... and so do the Russians.

I am glad however, that you brought up the issue regarding the monopolization of this particular issue. Don't you think it's aggressive and controlling, to basically starve a nation for wanting the same things you have? The peace of mind, to feel defended? Isn't it hypocritical, to say, they're technologically backwards, so they can't build them right, when in the first place, it was the U.S. that unleashed this, as then unknown, beast onto the world?

This is without a doubt, powerful countries using their economic and military strengths to control the world as they see fit. 

Offline kru

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2015, 11:52:17 PM »
well, if you specifically wish to discuss the issue of Iran or North Korea, then you must look at it as a whole.

The United Nations has requested, suggested and offered to both inspect facilities being developed, train and educate people involved in the project but more importantly provide vital information pertaining to the safe transport and storage of said materials.

Of course, in the media, the powers of the world have to demonstrate a hard stance given that the majority of countries (and i do believe Iran was one of those) agreed on a global stage to cease nuclear production, reduce the numbers of nuclear weapons and avert from further development/advancement of nuclear based weapons (this i believe did not include upgrades of systems capable of carrying nuclear weapons)..

Therefore, it is safe to say that Iran has had ample opportunity to make decelerations of its nuclear intent and receive experienced help in the development of its capabilities.

As far as the likes of India and Pakistan go, until a point they were countries apart of the British Empire, our Empire decreed that un-developed countries cannot develop nuclear capabilities until they are competent and capable of production, storage and maintenance--------sure, it sounds shitty, but would you prefer a country to destroy itself and its neighboring countries because it was clueless? 
gT brn b Th rk

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2015, 12:06:29 AM »
erm.. you've sort of derailed somewhat..

you specified part of my statement, which admittedly was vague at the time, then continued on a path I wasn't speaking about. After which, I gave you the true extent of the statement while also answering your points made.

If I'm completely frank, I think its high time, some country or group of countries, seized control of the entire world. I'm less infatuated by the idea that we need to be lied to, or believe in, this notion that it isn't happening already.

It is.. and the countries whom aren't involved significantly in the shaping of events, will resist.

The topic was however, who will be the first person to shoot nukes, we both agree on that point, no-one will. If the U.S. gets its way, they'll have the defence capabilities to nullify all of their oppositions nuclear arsenal. At which point, it'll be Game, Set & Match.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:38:43 AM by Swanvesta »

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2015, 12:50:37 AM »
obviously history lacks in your country, or just your household.

Nope, but maybe that explains your delusional understanding.

The issues in the ukraine were originally fabricated not by the US, but by Russia themselves attempting to create at first a space race (which almost bankrupted Russia) and then from 1945 - 1989 a cold war era which prompted an arms race, which in the 1980's did finally bankrupt Russia..

You're confusing the Soviet Union with Russia. Russia is not the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union is dead and gone.

As a result of this many 'states' of Russia such as Georgia, Ukraine, Czech Republic (as it is now known) and many others broke away from the main USSR....The USSR ceased to exist as many of its sovereign states were no longer apart of the confederacy.

Since you didn't notice, Russia became a democracy immediately after the collapse of the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was not a democracy.

Some of these broken away countries eventually joined the EU, some, like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Turkestan become separatist countries.

Irrelevant.

The tensions in the Chimera now, are because Putin DEMANDS 2 things:

No. The issue with Ukraine is that the Americans supported an extreme right wing group sufficiently to topple the rightful elected government of Ukraine, and Russia refused to accept it.

firstly, that these countries must/should re-form as part of Russia;

Ridiculous. Russia could take them by force at any time. The US couldn't do shit about it.

Secondly, that these countries apart of the EU are too close for his liking to his country.

The government of Ukraine is an American instituted puppet. Russia would have to be both stupid and suicidal to accept the obvious American interference.

History shows that the issues in the east there were caused by the bankruptcy of the old USSR..

No, history shows that the adoption of democracy in a superpower that had too many corrupt officials in positions of power was an incredibly bad move.

Now...as for created issues....Let us look at what Russia has created.....Well....Russia created the shitstorm that existed in Afghanistan, and look what that created...

Russia didn't start Afghanistan issues, the US did by arming and training people who hated them as much as they hated the Russians. The should have left Russia alone. The locals probably would have beat them anyway.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

birthmark-ant