contact
August 22, 2019, 11:32:43 AM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 31075 times)

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2015, 12:34:02 PM »
As I said previously, the issue with the ambassador doesn't change the fact that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were infinitely more cowardly and disgusting than Pearl Harbour. If Japan had hit L.A. you'd have an argument, and I wouldn't. But that isn't what happened. Japan sunk a few military ships so the US blew up two civilian cities. Which is even worse than what the Nazi's did to England. It was the most horrific dual action in human history. There are things that have happened over the span of years that were worse. But nothing that happened in the span of two days. 

WOW. So if I understand this totally off topic thread I guess all of you are saying war sucks? The USA sucks, Canada sucks, Japan sucks, Europe sucks, Russia sucks. I get it, the world we live in sucks. Instead of continuing on with this pointless thread why don't all of you do one thing today to make the world suck just a little bit less. Do something to make someone's life just a little bit better. Me? I made a donation to the Red Cross

War might suck, but war is the nature of the universe. It would be pointless to argue about it. I'm arguing against the idea that the US is in any way a saviour of the world, because it is most certainly not.
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline von Imhof

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2015, 12:25:28 AM »
Um... I think a few things happened in between those 'few ships' and the bombings.
Head of Intelligence and Secret Police

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2015, 02:52:22 AM »
Geez .. you mean like ......

The 27.1% Death rate among Japanese held  POW's, mainly due to mistreatment and abuses?

March 20, 1943, the Japanese Navy was under orders to execute all prisoners taken at sea.

August 5, 1937 Emperor Hirohito removed the constraints of international law on treatment Chineese prisoners.

1,536 U.S. civilians who were killed or otherwise died of abuse and mistreatment in Japanese internment camps

In China alone, during 1937–45, approximately 3.9 million Chinese were killed, mostly civilians, as a direct result of the Japanese operations and 10.2 million in the course of the war

The Manila massacre of February 1945 that resulted in the death of 100,000 civilians in the Philippines. It is estimated that at least one out of every 20 Filipinos died at the hands of the Japanese during the occupation

The "Three Alls Policy" (Sankō Sakusen) that was implemented in China from 1942 to 1945 and was in itself responsible for the deaths of "more than 2.7 million" Chinese civilians. This scorched earth strategy, sanctioned by Hirohito himself, directed Japanese forces to "Kill All, Burn All, and Loot All.

That special Japanese military units conducted experiments on civilians and POWs in China. One of the most infamous was Unit 731 under Shirō Ishii. Unit 731 was established by order of Hirohito himself. Victims were subjected to experiments including but not limited to vivisection and amputations without anesthesia and testing of biological weapons.

During the final months of World War II, Japan had planned to use plague as a biological weapon against U.S. civilians in San Diego, California, during Operation Cherry Blossoms at Night, hoping that the plague would spread as much terror to the American population and thereby dissuading America from attacking Japan. The plan was set to launch at night on September 22, 1945, but Japan surrendered five weeks earlier

That war ended from those bombs dropping, its over, get past it, and build a better soapbox next time

225,000 Japanese were killed in those bombings, far far less than 3% of the innocents and prisoners they killed, and only an idiot would state that the bombs were worse because Japan took more time to kill millions more innocents.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 03:20:35 AM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2015, 03:51:16 AM »
Geez .. you mean like ......

The 27.1% Death rate among Japanese held  POW's, mainly due to mistreatment and abuses?

Oh like the US was so much better, locking every single person who looked remotely Asian into concentration camps? Stealing their property and abusing them? You don't have a high horse here.

March 20, 1943, the Japanese Navy was under orders to execute all prisoners taken at sea.

Like the US put a lot of effort into taking prisoners.

August 5, 1937 Emperor Hirohito removed the constraints of international law on treatment Chineese prisoners.

There was no international law. You're making shit up.

1,536 U.S. civilians who were killed or otherwise died of abuse and mistreatment in Japanese internment camps

Considering the US killed 120,000-250,000 civilians, anything the Japanese did to POWs is irrelevant.

In China alone, during 1937–45, approximately 3.9 million Chinese were killed, mostly civilians, as a direct result of the Japanese operations and 10.2 million in the course of the war

Two wrongs don't make a right. All the US did was prove it was even more evil than Japan.

The Manila massacre of February 1945 that resulted in the death of 100,000 civilians in the Philippines. It is estimated that at least one out of every 20 Filipinos died at the hands of the Japanese during the occupation

Then why did you take so long to step in? Why aren't you in Africa right now, if you're so much the saviour? Why are you allied with the Saudi's and Qatar? That's right, you don't give a shit about anyone. You didn't step in until YOU got hit. Don't pretend you did it to save anyone, the whole world knows better.

The "Three Alls Policy" (Sankō Sakusen) that was implemented in China from 1942 to 1945 and was in itself responsible for the deaths of "more than 2.7 million" Chinese civilians. This scorched earth strategy, sanctioned by Hirohito himself, directed Japanese forces to "Kill All, Burn All, and Loot All.

Oh and China never did anything to Japan?
Like the US is any better. Invading Iraq to steal control of oil reserves. How many millions of people around the world has the US killed? I'll give you a hint: It makes the Japanese look like amateurs.

For every thing Japan did, I can name 10 that the US is responsible for. YOU get off your soap box and start acknowledging the reality that your country is the most brutal nation in the world since the British Empire collapsed.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2015, 04:47:40 AM »
smh we are such vain creatures the thread say's sad day to be KBF i'd say its a sad day to be human such foolishness please answer this question if YOUR country was a super power would they be any different I HIGHLY DOUBT they would for we HUMANS are SELFISH beings the truth is no country has its hands clean debating on which one is less dirty or which one is dirtier is folly please you internet soap boxers need to get out of the past find a nice lass and f*ck your frustrations about the world away cuz it's really not like you few people bitching about it on here are gonna make any difference what so ever you're honestly being petty

ALL HAIL MN U.S.A.
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2015, 12:03:43 PM »
"if YOUR country was a super power would they be any different"

We'll find out in 50 some years.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2015, 05:33:10 PM »
"if YOUR country was a super power would they be any different"

We'll find out in 50 some years.

REALLY?  You finally dedicate your scientists to developing the water using toilet?   :P

And don't overlook the water fountain while you're at it ... can save you alot of trips "down to the crick"  :P

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2015, 06:31:15 PM »
Funny how all the brains in your country came from mine.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2015, 06:39:28 PM »
At least they had the good sense to leave  ;)

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2015, 06:40:33 PM »
No they had the good sense to take your money while you still have some. 8)

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2015, 09:47:15 PM »
ok hahaha but hahaha canada a super power hahaha oh jeez my side hurts now lol that'll be when hell freezes over and unicorns start flying and start shitting gold bricks
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2015, 09:55:32 PM »
Your own scientists have said as much. Sucks to be you. :)

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2015, 03:58:31 AM »
Canada a super power eh? Whats that all aboot? hehehe - most of em might get er done, but those french Canadians  will bugger the deal for sure.

Been thru a couple times, nice folx, RIGHT up to the french part ....

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2015, 01:19:54 AM »
If the US can be a superpower despite a good third of the population disbelieving in evolution and 21% of the population having a criminal record, I don't think Quebec will be nearly enough to halt Canada's progress.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2015, 10:11:03 AM »
Cen, you are beating a dead horse here, mate - trying to reason with a childhood hollywood diet of captain America.
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

birthmark-ant