contact
June 18, 2019, 04:59:58 PM

Author Topic: Sad day to be KBF  (Read 29920 times)

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
Re: Sad day to be KBF
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2015, 01:03:19 PM »
Beating dead horses is one of my favourite pastimes. :)
Butthurt losers completely owned by me:

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2015, 02:34:42 PM »
If the US can be a superpower despite a good third of the population disbelieving in evolution and 21% of the population having a criminal record, I don't think Quebec will be nearly enough to halt Canada's progress.

LOL!! Evolution? Honestly? Well... we have Tom Cruise and Scientology! I am sure that makes a gianormous dif too! Now you COULD bomb the Baldwins, we really wouldn't care, it was just a cartoon.

The problem being a super power is the same that anybody at the top has -- all the wanna be's talking smack from the cheap seats. So WHEN you are a super power - come back with your bragging rights flying high, till then, stay in the back of the bus quietly where you belong   :P
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:36:15 PM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2015, 04:11:28 PM »
The only people on Earth who talk as much smack as Americans are the French. Probably why the US people hate them so much.

The irony is they've actually won wars. Unlike you. 8)

Also have to say you're the one sitting in the cheap seats. Your national debt is so high you can't even afford a lawn chair. You have to beg China to use theirs. lol

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2015, 04:34:45 PM »
Empire? lol wgw what a clown you are. the US empire is akin to the tulip bubble. the only reason it has any value is because everyone else agrees that it does and not because it actually does. The US dollar isn't worth the paper it is printed on and the phoney empire would instantly collapse if the world collectively refrained from using it. I'll give you a clue... seeing as you have been indoctrinated to the point where you cant tell your arse from your elbow... this is why the US engage in so many illegal wars based on trumped up pretexts. It is not to protect national security or promote democracy, as you have been told to believe. It is to prevent the deficit catching up with you and turning you into a 3rd world nation.
uh ohhhh... the fat kid got a nuke button!

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2015, 04:39:48 AM »
Hey Grace .. back on the pipe again? Who said Empire? lol

But whatever it is, its still waaaayyy more than Canada could ever handle.

And speaking of trumped up wars ... that WAS canada in Afghanistan, Desert Storm, Iraq, Libya, and Mali right? Tsk tsk .. glass houses Grace .. Glass houses
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:44:44 AM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2015, 06:45:25 AM »
No not really. Up until the Harper dictatorship Canada was only peacekeeping. We refused to get involved with Iraq, much to the US's annoyance. We didn't lose a single soldier in all the years between Korea and Harper.
Since Harper things haven't gone so well, but what can you expect from a guy who is American in all but name? One can only hope he doesn't survive the next election.
At any rate, nothing we've done since Korea has actually been a war, even counting the decision by Harper to take a more aggressive role. When one arises that is worthy of our participation, you'll see Canada do what it always does: become one of the strongest military powers on Earth in less than a year. Until then, enjoy getting your butts kicked in the middle east.

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2015, 08:22:35 AM »
Hey Grace .. back on the pipe again? Who said Empire? lol

But whatever it is, its still waaaayyy more than Canada could ever handle.

And speaking of trumped up wars ... that WAS canada in Afghanistan, Desert Storm, Iraq, Libya, and Mali right? Tsk tsk .. glass houses Grace .. Glass houses

I don't smoke and I'm not Canadian. And I wouldn't throw stones if I lived in a glass house because unlike you I'm not a hypocrite. Your ill-informed comments show further how shallow your knowledge of history and geopolitics are so do yourself and the world a favour and go slap yourself over the head with a few history books which were not printed and published by the US propaganda machine. Millions of people the world over have been killed, displaced or orphaned as a result of US foreign policy and the world would be a much safer place if you minded your own business and refrained from behaving as though you owned it. Your very existence as a nation is based on occupation and the genocide of an indigenous population so it isn't surprising that you know no different. How long before you provoke war with China and drag us all into it because like a spoilt kid you cannot cope with the fact that they are doing much better than you economically?
How many military bases in how many countries do you have?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:30:40 AM by Grace »

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2015, 03:19:13 PM »
JEEEZ ya'll are PATHETIC sooooooooo PATHETIC
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2015, 11:16:15 PM »
The problem being a super power is the same that anybody at the top has -- all the wanna be's talking smack from the cheap seats. So WHEN you are a super power - come back with your bragging rights flying high, till then, stay in the back of the bus quietly where you belong   :P

damn i missed this conversation.. i wouldve loved it .. but here's my point at least..

Yes, america is a superpower, however, they don't know how to wield it. I'd liken it to a person with down syndrome. All that might, but no thought to how it gets used. Often gentle happy souls, but can be terribly destructive without even realising it.

The problem with the term superpower nowadays.. is that it doesnt mean as much as it used to. The romans were a superpower, the english were a superpower.. later years although we've got bigger toys no-one really has the "power". It's actually those toys that nullifies it all.

Even the americans arent stupid enough to start a nuclear war, no-one would survive.
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2015, 11:19:07 PM »
#nukerussia

Look it up. lol

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2015, 11:24:51 PM »
#nukerussia

Look it up. lol

bahaha.. i guess i better make the distinction.. i did mean the guys with the fingers on the trigger..
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2015, 10:28:33 PM »
I can definitely see the yanks being stupid enough to one day think they can win a nuclear war with Russia.

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2015, 04:30:52 AM »
I can definitely see the yanks being stupid enough to one day think they can win a nuclear war with Russia.

I can say the same thing about you winning an argument with Cen you'll never win but you still keep trying priceless and for your information there are no "WINNERS" in a nuclear war everyone loses end of discussion
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Grace

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2015, 03:21:48 PM »
I can say the same thing about you winning an argument with Cen you'll never win but you still keep trying priceless and for your information there are no "WINNERS" in a nuclear war everyone loses end of discussion

trying to win an argument with Cen? lmao that is a very generous interpretation, dear. more like trying to shove a yorkshire terrier out of the way who keeps barking in front of my feet. Even they keep barking, too  8)

Offline censored

• censored
    • Facebook - censored
    • LinkedIn - censored
    • Skype - censored
    • Twitter - censored
    • View Profile
    • censored
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2015, 03:48:59 PM »
trying to win an argument with Cen? lmao that is a very generous interpretation, dear. more like trying to shove a yorkshire terrier out of the way who keeps barking in front of my feet. Even they keep barking, too  8)

Too bad you're a rat and I just keep grabbing you up in my mouth and chewing on you like you're a toy. 8)

Matt H
Grace
Swanvesta
Tech9
BrianC

birthmark-ant