September 16, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

Author Topic: 3  (Read 4218 times)

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
Re: 3
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 02:51:46 PM »
Well now you are a liar x2.

1. You're still talking and posting.
2. You gave away information to PILGRIMS about your friend Jabs when B.A.D. had a war with PILGRIMS between the first and second tournament. Your information cost Jabs his fleet and B.A.D. the war. Nothing in this incident involved Bruce.

So now you're a spy and a liar.

Offline Laz Triton

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 03:07:07 PM »
I don't know what the hell your talking about. I gave no intel on Jabs in fact I helped him rebuild twice when he lost his fleets and his own alliance B.A.D. did nothing for him II took him in and formed an alliance  when B.A.D. forced him out by getting on him for loosing  his fleet.
 Anases you breally need help if you believe all the crap you post.

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 03:50:10 PM »
LazT is a spy and a liar. He gave information to PILGRIMS during wartime that lead to the destruction of his "friend's" fleet and a war loss for the alliance that rejected and ejected him. Please tell me about this
unfaur advantage against your opponent but of coarse that is what B.A.D. is about.

What is an unfaur advantage? Do you mean an unfair advantage? What is that?

You should take your meds. Since you sit around on disability and type angry little messages it seems like you should be able to manage this little maneuver. Take your meds LazT, if not for yourself for those close to you.

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »
I only passed on that bruce was sending res. to you guys to build ships which gave you an unfaur advantage against your opponent but of coarse that is what B.A.D. is about.

Really? You want to go there? Do you think we haven't noticed your recent boost? Kind've hypocritical of you. Yes, we pay attention.

Offline Laz Triton

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 07:05:06 PM »
Really? You want to go there? Do you think we haven't noticed your recent boost? Kind've hypocritical of you. Yes, we pay attention.

No one gives me anything in fact I have given away more res than most here. I did have the pilgrins help me rebuild after  Begraw took my fleet but you and yours don't understand that kind of play.

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 07:26:30 PM »
You are a liar and a hypocrite. I just watched your rank, in particular your RSP,  shoot up in a matter of weeks. While you spent most of your time in P-mode, and your DSP rank has remained constant. Somebody dumped a shit-ton of resources on you. And good for you, I don't have a problem with it, just stop criticizing others for doing the same thing.

Overall    Building    Fleet    Defense    Research    Crew    DSP
#63            #37            #48    #78            #326    #379    #111

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 07:29:42 PM »
I don't know what the hell your talking about. I gave no intel on Jabs in fact I helped him rebuild twice when he lost his fleets and his own alliance B.A.D. did nothing for him II took him in and formed an alliance  when B.A.D. forced him out by getting on him for loosing  his fleet.
 Anases you breally need help if you believe all the crap you post.

This is utter bullshit. Jabs wasn't forced out, he left. And BOTH times we helped him rebuild. And we also let him back in, as we did you. Jabs however, isn't a dick, so he is still with us.

Offline Laz Triton

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 07:35:16 PM »
The only reason I  came back was to get him back in which he wanted. He left because mentally you guy's made him feel small for loosing his fleet.

Offline Empty

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 09:59:52 PM »
Any chance you guys could just start your own thread and move this conversation there so that we could actually discuss the tournament? You tend to do this to a lot of the threads on this board and it gets wearisome. Or maybe, Rayman, you could start another clean thread about this tourney?
Empty = MT = Marshal Tallent

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 10:43:33 PM »
I will gladly keep my comments on this thread related to tournament business. However, if some asshole takes another shot at me or my alliance I will again shoot back.

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 11:02:16 PM »
However, if some asshole takes another shot at me or my alliance I will again shoot back.

War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 11:04:37 PM »
Say hello to my little friend!! You are awesome Rogan.

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2015, 12:22:50 AM »

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2015, 06:02:07 PM »
Got to love Mr. Rogers
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2015, 06:11:56 PM »