contact
June 18, 2019, 09:32:26 AM

Author Topic: 4Th Tournament - Finals  (Read 7074 times)

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
Re: 4Th Tournament - Finals
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 12:15:15 AM »
Also, the d-rate remains at 75%

Offline Captain Theodore

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 12:44:23 AM »
Was not aware this was an issue. Only one based on entered the raffle that I am told. not any serious winnings. problem is we cannot tell what is winnings and what is just carelessness. Also if they start ship building that could be hit in wartime. Just bad timing to get delivery of the rez right at the start of the final Round in the tourny.

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 01:03:20 AM »
None have been paid out yet as far as I know, and that means everyone is safe-ish.  Maybe see if BFG is willing to wait till after the wars, or agree not to hit large RES ONLY deposits for the a couple days on PRIZE WINNERS.  If ships are sitting and Not on planet then they won't be war win builds so those would not be risked as prize lots....

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 01:34:06 AM »
Nothing to see here; just BasedOn, as usual.

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 01:40:34 AM »
Nothing to see here; just BasedOn, as usual.

I'm sure B.A.D. would want to spend the proceeds received from the raffle BEFORE the start of the war ... too B.A.D.

Besides what's a few trillion R's to offset the losses you will receive? ;-)
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2015, 01:44:20 AM »
Honestly why didn't this get brought up sooner and not less then 24 hrs to the start of the finals? Then your going to look at us like we're the bad ones in this....just wow...

I personally say either hit p mode or d mode if you receive your prize till you can save it....or like vash said see if bfg can hold off on the transfer of res till war is done..problem solved with those actions...

I'm not going to go out of my way to make sure if it's prize or not...ships left sitting and res left sitting is war pts...take care of your account...

Maybe if this would have been brought up much sooner then we could have delayed the war or something but it's already started and the issue wasn't brought up till verry late..

So with that all being said unless Theo says other wise take care of your account or be hit!!! Happy hunting
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2015, 01:52:27 AM »
Was not aware this was an issue. .....
 Just bad timing to get delivery of the rez right at the start of the final Round in the tourny.

The words of a liar.^

I'm sure B.A.D. would want to spend the proceeds received from the raffle BEFORE the start of the war ... too B.A.D.

Besides what's a few trillion R's to offset the losses you will receive? ;-)

Honestly why didn't this get brought up sooner and not less then 24 hrs to the start of the finals? Then your going to look at us like we're the bad ones in this....just wow...

I personally say either hit p mode or d mode if you receive your prize till you can save it....or like vash said see if bfg can hold off on the transfer of res till war is done..problem solved with those actions...

I'm not going to go out of my way to make sure if it's prize or not...ships left sitting and res left sitting is war pts...take care of your account...

Maybe if this would have been brought up much sooner then we could have delayed the war or something but it's already started and the issue wasn't brought up till verry late..

So with that all being said unless Theo says other wise take care of your account or be hit!!! Happy hunting

Tacky "go screw yourself and that's your problem" attitude. As per BasedOn SOP.

But frankly, well played to BasedOn. They've done nothing wrong here--except bend the spirit of the raffle and tournament,  as usual. Still they've done nothing wrong.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2015, 01:58:56 AM »
The words of a liar.^

Tacky "go screw yourself and that's your problem" attitude. As per BasedOn SOP.

But frankly, well played to BasedOn. They've done nothing wrong here--except bend the spirit of the raffle and tournament,  as usual. Still they've done nothing wrong.

The raffle had nothing to do with the tournament and the issue should have been brought up much sooner then 18.25 hrs (about) before the start of the finals...plan and simple...there was no message from the leader of BAD to Theo at all about this issue and BAD sent the war request about 5 hrs before the war started (give or take)...so if there was an issue it should have been brought up directly from the BAD leader to Theo...it was not...in no way have anything we said or done in the wrong or breaking the spirits of the tournament...
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2015, 02:04:57 AM »
Would you lot shut the f##k up already. It's over, the war has started, so we'll deal with it the best we can. I brought it up as soon as I realized when the prizes would be distributed, and recognized the problem. Nobody responded, so be it. Let's play.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2015, 02:22:11 AM »
Would you lot shut the f##k up already. It's over, the war has started, so we'll deal with it the best we can. I brought it up as soon as I realized when the prizes would be distributed, and recognized the problem. Nobody responded, so be it. Let's play.

No I can state my point of view if I wish...no in game pms sent so you got right on that like everyone looks at the forums everyday lol...good job on that one....(not)....and yes you will have to deal with it as best as you can as there was lack of dealing with it before hand then trying to make us look bad for the lack of effort and notification!!!

Happy hunting and good luck in the war!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2015, 02:26:09 AM »
...in no way have anything we said or done in the wrong or breaking the spirits of the tournament...

You scream for an expanded war tournament with the feature of more targets, yet most of your alliance sits untouachable in d.

The largess and generosity of a series of players to help out a real life issue and help people in the game; is open to being used by BasedOn to gain an advantage in war.

I would say that both of those things are against the spirit of either original endeavor. But still nothing wrong was done.

And I'm still calling out this clown

Quote from: Captain Theodore on Today at 12:44:23 AM
Was not aware this was an issue. .....
 Just bad timing to get delivery of the rez right at the start of the final Round in the tourny.

Liar, right there^.

But this isn't my problem anymore, and I've said my piece.

Oops spoke too soon here's Ollie. (Again)

No I can state my point of view if I wish...no in game pms sent so you got right on that like everyone looks at the forums everyday lol...good job on that one....(not)....and yes you will have to deal with it as best as you can as there was lack of dealing with it before hand then trying to make us look bad for the lack of effort and notification!!!

He's right. He's also indicative of BasedOn. Good luck to B.A.D. in the war.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 05:01:52 AM by Prince of Dardania »

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2015, 02:33:13 AM »

No, Oliver, no one is trying to make your alliance look bad. As I said, I brought up the issue as soon as it occurred to me. If I had noticed it a week ago, surely I would have mentioned it then. All I'm saying now is stop being an a$$hole, and let's just play the game.

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2015, 02:44:22 AM »
No, Oliver, no one is trying to make your alliance look bad.

They don't need help with that; they do it themselves, by their own actions and words.

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2015, 03:00:46 AM »
EVERYONE!@  You want to talk smack do it in the General thread as directed earlier by Rayman.  This is for Reports and short stories.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2015, 03:05:13 AM »
As Ollie said
No I can state my point of view if I wish...

birthmark-ant