contact
September 21, 2019, 11:37:10 AM

Author Topic: 4Th Tournament - Finals  (Read 7513 times)

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
Re: 4Th Tournament - Finals
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 04:40:13 AM »
I'm not sure how the deliveries are being distributed. I think BFG is doing the transfers, which could make a delay problematic. This is very unfortunate timing, but I really think some concession should be made to account for this. I'm sure we can all agree that BAD should not be put at a disadvantage because of our generosity.

hello................

BO also been helping Carrol , STOP MAKING US THE BAD BOYS ...please
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 04:44:13 AM »

hello................

BO also been helping Carrol , STOP MAKING US THE BAD BOYS ...please

No one is making you anything, you made yourselves what you are. You picked the colors and were swinging the brush; the picture is all you.

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2015, 04:51:50 AM »
No one is making you anything, you made yourselves what you are. You picked the colors and were swinging the brush; the picture is all you.

Wise and true....

BUT sometime you don't really show what you are really....
Just a facade...
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 04:58:09 AM »
Not a facade here but it is interesting you chose that word. BasedOn has shown what they are. Time and time again.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2015, 02:28:04 PM »
I do hope all alliances in the tournament will mutually respect the resources being distributed by BFG in SFCO during the coming days for the Cancer Benefit Raffle and not use it as a lame opportunity to take advantage of. This benefit drive involves a real persons life, and alot of hard work by the entire game went into it, would be a shame to see it marred with poor ethics ... just my 2 cents worth .. now FIGHT ON!!

Perhaps you could all agree on a 72hr untouchable clause for the planets involved... they are fairly easy to spot ... lol

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 02:29:56 PM by WGW »

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »
Please provide the names of the players that are receiving the prizes. I will remove them from target consideration until such time as they send ships built with those same proceeds. I am sure I will be able to defend against them. I might even be able to destroy those same ships and the gift at the time and place of the prize winners desecration.

I hope the moneys collected help with treatment and financial relief of the recipients.
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

THE SLASH

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2015, 04:47:18 PM »
Agreed if it is not named before the shipment it WILL be mistaken for anneas restarting again and confiscated.
We don't want these mistakes being made in war time so name the name and it will be left.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2015, 05:30:31 PM »
well, since every single prize is in the 400T+ range... be kinda hard to miss n no? But you can easliy locate who got what .. its all posted in the thread at

http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=23388.0

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2015, 07:49:49 PM »
WGW,

As stated above, I will not go after any RES pile on planets.  If I see ships on a Moon, or on a planet unattended then I will consider it sloppiness but RES Piles for anyone on that list are safe for the time being. 

for some players 400T+ won't take long to spend (its less then my average NPC rebuild), others it'll be a month or more.

Offline Commander Kangar

• Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2015, 07:56:46 PM »
I think everyone purchased 4 tickets, so it would be at-least 4 times that amount.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2015, 08:25:00 PM »
WGW,

As stated above, I will not go after any RES pile on planets.  If I see ships on a Moon, or on a planet unattended then I will consider it sloppiness but RES Piles for anyone on that list are safe for the time being. 

for some players 400T+ won't take long to spend (its less then my average NPC rebuild), others it'll be a month or more.

Well that's awfully nice of you. You can just create a false espionage report showing they allegedly had ships there. We all already know you can create false reports.

Please also note this is't coming from the official leadership. This is coming from three players; One who attacks, one who plays for the ninja and one who sits in d or d! mode. If Scotty or Theo would comment then it might have more teeth. Otherwise it is like BasedOn; it all rings hollow.

Even if/when you hit them you won't be doing anything "wrong;" but you should be able to admit what it is you're doing.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:26:41 PM by Prince of Dardania »

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2015, 09:18:33 PM »
Even if/when you hit them you won't be doing anything "wrong;" but you should be able to admit what it is you're doing.

Playing a game where everybody has a target on their back? A game where if you fall asleep without FRS'ing, your toys get smashed?

Competing in a Tournament for what is essentially a CASH prize in the form of gifted credits from the Game comptrollers.

I do not see anything wrong with stacking the decks one way or the other.

The War points will tell who could build enough Carm to transport the R's out of the gravity well.

The War Wins will tell who got caught with their pants down around their ankles.

It is only 3 weeks ... if they can lift it for that time they will be safe.

Of course best of 9 wars wins...

Both Alliances are proficient at playing the game and both purchase neutrality markers galore. BFG Enjoys the revenue stream, all, I'm sure... It's one of the reasons they have yet to pull the plug on this game.

"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline Captain Theodore

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »

To: Captain Theodore
Date: 2015-10-12 21:37:23 UTC
Dark Disciples Of Muad'Dib has triumphed over Bat'leth Andorian Devils. The war is over. Normal peace-time rules of conduct have been re-instated.

Based on 1  BAD 0

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2015, 09:40:14 PM »
Story will be posted shortly (after kids are in bed).

And It was a player not on the donations list so....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:35:30 PM by Vashanka »

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2015, 09:56:17 PM »
Story will be posted shortly (after kids are in bed).

Look forward to the read.

Question?

Is every other player in the game going to honor what is essentially a neutrality marker of undetermined time and not attack the prize winners until such time as the prize winners say they can be re-engaged in attacks?

This is basically what we are talking about here after all.

What is to prevent anyone else in the game from hitting one of those prize recipients?

They have all been advertised in the forum as receiving large deposits of resources in the near future.

It is a simple progression of thought for some players to locate the planets and watch them until you can hit them and snatch to R's away.

Think Pirates of the Caribbean
They all knew where the Spanish gold ships where... it was just having enough guts and firepower to capture it
and no morals what ever