contact
June 27, 2019, 04:43:37 AM

Author Topic: 4th Tournament - General Comments  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
Re: 4th Tournament - General Comments
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 02:49:41 PM »
Not a facade here but it is interesting you chose that word. BasedOn has shown what they are. Time and time again.

Funny coming from the rudest and one of the most hated players in this games history.
No, I believe I'll talk where I want. You can bet if I think I can hurt you I will. You are not my superior and you certainly are not my better you poser.

Well seeing as I am not in the 1000-3000 mark i know i have 0 to fear from you since those are the only players you'll stop by.  Everyone in this game is your superior Princess D, the sooner you come to accept that the better off you'll be.

THE SLASH

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 04:43:50 PM »
Just ignore the knob he dont play anymore, he has to ask jimmy whats going on.

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 07:01:24 PM »
Just ignore the knob he dont play anymore, he has to ask jimmy whats going on.

Well you would be wrong. Just ignore this^ guy since he/she/it stays in d or d! mode.

Stay out Rash you poser and I'll be by to see you; and take your ships again.

THE SLASH

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2015, 04:17:36 PM »
you mean take my sats and probes?
i hope you do because last time you got wiped out twice with your full fleetsave

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2015, 05:18:41 PM »
you mean take my sats and probes?
i hope you do because last time you got wiped out twice with your full fleetsave

Your mom should have swallowed. You're a lying sack of garbage. You got some transports outside of a war. But you aren't even out of d mode. You don't count. Come out of d mode and we'll play.

I was talking to Rash. Are you KevinTurkeyLordAuntieMakeABoomBoomSplash saying that you are also Rash? Are you finally admitting to multi accounting?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 05:58:57 PM by Prince of Dardania »

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 05:30:39 PM »
yes guys , this is you can trash , but not on official war topic create by Rayman.
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 05:40:55 PM »
Great, control your mascot and other assorted rabble and it shouldn't be a problem.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 06:31:32 PM »
Great, control your mascot and other assorted rabble and it shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry we are not a dictatorship...contoling ppl is more of north Korea thing lol...you sure have done a lot of talking over the yrs with no action from you..you don't count or mean shit
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2015, 06:47:49 PM »

Sorry we are not a dictatorship...contoling ppl is more of north Korea thing lol...you sure have done a lot of talking over the yrs with no action from you..you don't count or mean shit

Well this is a lie or else there wouldn't be a 2.5 million bounty on me. Can't express yourself without profanity, how very BasedOn of you. Bring your mascot out of d! mode or muzzle it.

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2015, 06:51:35 PM »
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2015, 08:24:49 PM »
Well this is a lie or else there wouldn't be a 2.5 million bounty on me. Can't express yourself without profanity, how very BasedOn of you. Bring your mascot out of d! mode or muzzle it.

You must be referring to the 1000 to 3000 players you hit hahaha that's not action ....that's more like the little coward who talks and can't back it up....since I've been playing you haven't done anything worth talking about...

P.S. we don't have a mascot...
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2015, 08:49:12 PM »
Still mad about those ships of yours I hit and all those wars you lost?

P.S. Look around, if you can't identify the mascot, then you're the mascot.

THE SLASH

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2015, 08:55:19 PM »
Your mom should have swallowed. You're a lying sack of garbage. You got some transports outside of a war. But you aren't even out of d mode. You don't count. Come out of d mode and we'll play.

I was talking to Rash. Are you KevinTurkeyLordAuntieMakeABoomBoomSplash saying that you are also Rash? Are you finally admitting to multi accounting?

Its ok i will post number 3 dont worry you just hide with NO NAME.

THE SLASH

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2015, 08:57:38 PM »

Theres nothing on you your account went poof bending rules.
When i find you have restarted i will move right next to you i promise.
Take jimmys account hes doing nothing with it.
I will look forward to winning the title at your homeworld

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2015, 09:07:51 PM »
Stay out Rash you poser and I'll be by to see you; and take your ships again.

1. My ships have been out for the past 24hrs with no other action than the attacks I launched yesterday.
2. You've never taken them; though if you ever had the BALLS to try I'd finally have a modicum of respect for the effort.
3. Based On is up 1 - 0 better get a move on these promised visits so we can be up 2 - 0.

Well this is a lie or else there wouldn't be a 2.5 million bounty on me.

The Bounty was 1mil Credits and it was placed on you by Atlantis (John L Sheppard) not Based On (though we did agree to support our TA in this by offering assistance), for you attacking/SAT Bashing Players just starting out between the ranks of 1000-3000 and refusing to stop even when asked. 

The Bounty ended when you managed to get your account suspended and as far as I'm concerned remains ended until you go back to your SAT Bashing Noob hitting ways.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:09:35 PM by Vashanka »