contact
June 16, 2019, 07:00:56 AM

Author Topic: 4th Tournament - General Comments  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
Re: 4th Tournament - General Comments
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2015, 09:27:17 PM »
Well that's contradicts what your alliance BasedOn put out earlier but makes no difference to me. Keep lying to yourself and others about how I never hit you. Why don't you tell us some war stories from your days in the military while you're at it, you poser.

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2015, 09:35:45 PM »
Still mad about those ships of yours I hit and all those wars you lost?

P.S. Look around, if you can't identify the mascot, then you're the mascot.

Your still living on those less then 50 Athena you got on a over night build lol..Get over your self...
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2015, 09:37:58 PM »
@Princess D: Big mouth for someone of no action.   Show some BALLS or shut up.  It cannot be said I have not been out there this entire tourney; with wins and losses.  On the other hand all I have seen is smack talk from you. And from what I hear from your own Alliance mates you ran away when they joined this tourney in FEAR you might lose some ships.

Show proof you hit me Princess; just one ounce of credible proof you promised to produce over a week ago ;)  you cannot because it never happened.  I don't hide my losses, or who I am.  They are part of the game and when someone makes a hit on me they deserve a congrats for it.

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2015, 01:05:54 AM »
Princess D better known as Anus. You are a complete chicken shit loser. You pride yourself that there was a bounty put out on you. Then at the same time you claim to have an account in sfco. You continue to keep it a secret. Personally I don't care. I just want to point out that you are a coward. You pipe on and on about others hiding in d mode or whatever mode you happen to be piping about that particular day. You are hiding period. You are the one who is chicken! Come out from hiding or go crawl back in your hole troll!

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2015, 04:06:55 AM »
That's right. I'm out there and you don't know where. And you know I'll cause you damage when and if I can. I'll be a thorn and and impediment in your side as long as I can and you don't know where I am but I know where you are. (That is an advantage I have no reason to give up.) Knowing that, along with your overall losing record to an alliance I have been in really upsets you. (Those of you from CCS, New Hope, Dark Sphere (Idoits) and now BasedOn. I beat you long time.)  Well that and the fact that you lost to a 5 member alliance,  you had 69.4% of an alliance in d mode, you later lost a war by exceeding that limit, and cut your alliance from 84 to 24.

I've defended you guys that you have done nothing wrong. I'm also pointing out your hypocrisy and the bullcrap sense of morality and what is "right play" by your definition.

But mostly I don't like you guys because you think it's your place to tell others how to play and that you have some sort of place to judge the way others play the game. And you do this with people like Theo, Scotty, Ollie, ShitTzu, KevinLordAuntieMakeABoomBoomSplash and  Vashankroid/Rash.

I play my game.
(And you can bet I'm out there; and watching, and going to hurt your crew when it's good for me and bad for you.)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 04:20:15 AM by Prince of Dardania »

THE SLASH

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2015, 07:22:02 AM »
He was supposed to be hitting me till i came out then nothing happened.
Then he said he is going to hit me in tourny but jimmy 911 said hes been kicked out of B.A.D.
And then the liar calls others liars so he dont look like the only 1 but he is.
Theres only 1 anneas-liar- looser -banned -all talk no action - bully - comedian- goes backwards while playing.  ;D

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2015, 12:36:37 PM »
This^ clown. Still sitting in d! mode. You've got to come out and play first.

THE SLASH

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2015, 02:08:50 PM »
ok gob i will be out in 21:30 hours from now so get ready to do nothing again.

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2015, 03:43:30 PM »
I don't tell anyone how to play, but you certainly have tried. By the way I know who you are if you are in fact in the finals with B.A.D. 

I joined based on long after that merger crap you mentioned, and since I joined not once has Scott or Theo tried to stop me or dictate my game play. They offer advice and let it be on me to choose which I go with and which I don't.

You run your mouth about how good a player you are and how you are going to hit me and such.  Your heph is still sitting  in p mode scared of anyone larger than rank 1000

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2015, 03:45:17 PM »

And you spend crap loads on p mode instead almost Never coming out

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2015, 06:53:26 PM »
It is hard to hear you complain with all that P mode in your mouth Princess.  Say what you want. We all know you are scared. Cluck cluck you little chicken.

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2015, 08:58:11 PM »
It is hard to hear you complain with all that P mode in your mouth Princess.

LMAO
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2015, 10:28:51 PM »
ok gob i will be out in 21:30 hours from now so get ready to do nothing again.
22:30 and this clown is still d! mode.

It is hard to hear you complain with all that P mode in your mouth Princess.  Say what you want. We all know you are scared. Cluck cluck you little chicken.

Sorry Scotty, I didn't realize you stopped using p markers. That must be such a change for you. I also see you've taken a page out of LazT's playbook. Keep clucking, see how that works for you.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:47:34 PM by Prince of Dardania »

Offline Louie Wu

• We like to have fun here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2015, 12:33:25 AM »
It's nice to see some things never change.

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2015, 03:32:53 AM »
Sorry Scotty, I didn't realize you stopped using p markers. That must be such a change for you. I also see you've taken a page out of LazT's playbook. Keep clucking, see how that works for you.

Scott uses them during his down time.  you LIVE in P Mode.  HUGE difference Princess.  Still no visit from you....

birthmark-ant