contact
August 17, 2019, 08:59:45 PM

Author Topic: 4th Tournament - General Comments  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
Re: 4th Tournament - General Comments
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2015, 03:51:56 AM »
Scott uses them during his down time.  you LIVE in P Mode.  HUGE difference Princess.  Still no visit from you....

Ladies and gentlemen I present the hypocrisy of BasedOn.^  Their reasons are always better and criticism for doing the same thing they are.

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2015, 04:53:35 AM »
I love that show my wife is watching..

the real house wife of SFC.Origiginal..
awesome shit :-*
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

THE SLASH

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2015, 07:59:43 AM »
22:30 and this clown is still d! mode.

I said 21:30 hours from then. god your such a mong i will have to help spell it out for you because i knew your small brain would struggle with something so simple.................... it means i am out at 11.45 game-time. IE in 4 hours ok idiot? you do understand don't you or do i have to provide a screenshot as well cause your such a thicko???

Offline Vashanka

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2015, 10:10:16 PM »
CLARIFICATION SINCE YOU SEEM TO NEED IT PRINCESS D: P Mode and D Mode are nearly the same.  They prevent attacks and prevent probing.  The differences is one costs money and is instant in or out.  One doesn't and has timings for getting in or out.  Other than that, there is very little difference.

Ladies and gentlemen I present the hypocrisy of BasedOn.^  Their reasons are always better and criticism for doing the same thing they are.

@Princess D you are delusional once again!  You accused Someone of spending ALL there time in D Mode and all we said is it's no different than ALL your time in P.  During the past two weeks (all the time I've been watching your account along with everyone else in B.A.D. for prepping for the finals) you've been in P Mode 99.9% of the time. We are calling you a HYPOCRITE for demanding someone stop something you yourself use and more so than ANY Based On player. Not once did I say stop using P Mode, I said before you accuse or demand something of someone stop doing it yourself.

I am accusing you of being a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.  You claim to have hit me; you never have nor is there ANY evidence of it.  You promised to hit me several times before the war and during.  Not once have you even Visited me; let alone attacked; and I even left my support fleets sitting on every moon for an entire 24hrs without moving them to prove a point that you are too CHICKEN S*** to even check/stop by. You accuse people of sitting in D/P mode when that is the ONLY state you ever seem to be in.

Accusing me now of being in P Mode like you is a LIE AND INACCURATE.  In the past two weeks I spent a total of 16hrs in P mode; so accusing me of spending ALL my time in P/D Mode is not accurate.  I do use P Mode due to RL, but I could never afford nor want to live in P mode the way you do. I do use P mode from time to time; but more often I will FRS.

Now my final statement to you YOU PIECE OF ******** Come out and Play or Shut up!

(now I am going back to work since my break is over).

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2015, 01:11:13 AM »
What f are you talking about you inbreed poser moron?

CLARIFICATION SINCE YOU SEEM TO NEED IT PRINCESS D: P Mode and D Mode are nearly the same.  They prevent attacks and prevent probing.  The differences is one costs money and is instant in or out.  One doesn't and has timings for getting in or out.  Other than that, there is very little difference.

Yes, I know, your mascot left d! mode but dropped a marker before I could send a probe. No matter. When it comes out I'll deal with it in my own good time.

@Princess D you are delusional once again!  You accused Someone of spending ALL there time in D Mode and all we said is it's no different than ALL your time in P.  During the past two weeks (all the time I've been watching your account along with everyone else in B.A.D. for prepping for the finals) you've been in P Mode 99.9% of the time. We are calling you a HYPOCRITE for demanding someone stop something you yourself use and more so than ANY Based On player. Not once did I say stop using P Mode, I said before you accuse or demand something of someone stop doing it yourself.

Well you're watching the wrong account then slick.  So shut the f up you poser piece of feces. I'm pointing out people like your mascot who sit in d and d! mode and make it appear they are doing something towards the war and do nothing. So get your facts straight dipstick. Honestly, is every poser piece of crap in Canada as dumb as you? No wonder you have to fake being in the military, you're so bloody stupid they would not take you. You would probably go to club a seal and knock your own dumb ass out

I am accusing you of being a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.  You claim to have hit me; you never have nor is there ANY evidence of it.  You promised to hit me several times before the war and during.  Not once have you even Visited me; let alone attacked; and I even left my support fleets sitting on every moon for an entire 24hrs without moving them to prove a point that you are too CHICKEN S*** to even check/stop by. You accuse people of sitting in D/P mode when that is the ONLY state you ever seem to be in.

Yes I hit you, before you fabricated your "hit" on Beth; but after I left someone in B.A.D. deleted all the old battle reports I can't help that.  I'm not a hypocrite, if I was I would be in BasedOn. You however are a liar when you say I didn't hit you, I hit you several times, sometimes you got out of the way and took your rez, sometimes you didn't. You sure were carrying a lot of rez... hmmm. No matter. I don't believe I have said anything about p mode other than point out how Scotty whines about it and then uses it himself. That's a hypocrite.

Accusing me now of being in P Mode like you is a LIE AND INACCURATE.  In the past two weeks I spent a total of 16hrs in P mode; so accusing me of spending ALL my time in P/D Mode is not accurate.  I do use P Mode due to RL, but I could never afford nor want to live in P mode the way you do. I do use P mode from time to time; but more often I will FRS.

Now my final statement to you YOU PIECE OF ******** Come out and Play or Shut up!

(now I am going back to work since my break is over).
Like I give flip what you are doing. Go look up hypocrisy you pathetically dumb excuse of a person. Then get back to me. I'll be by when it is good for me and bad for you. It's a war game. You being a poser probably don't understand that. Go back to your job servicing people on your knees in the bus station.

If I knew where you mom was I'd slap her for not swallowing and giving birth to such a pathetic and stupid piece of garbage as yourself.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 01:20:23 AM by Prince of Dardania »

Offline Olly The Great

• War is apon all
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2015, 01:46:25 AM »
^^^^ moron sighting ;D
I'm here!!!!  Can you see it? No one can see the Dark side because its with in to be Dark minded muhahahahahaha!!!! Time for a drink!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2015, 02:01:41 AM »
^^^^ moron sighting ;D

You been looking in the mirror again slick? Careful they're tricky. Don't peck yourself to death.

Offline snowdogg33

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2015, 04:30:00 AM »
Hey prince can you watch your comments and refrain from taking shots at people's nationality please. The wrong person could take it the wrong way and that. Thanks

THE SLASH

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2015, 06:38:03 AM »
Yes, I know, your mascot left d! mode but dropped a marker before I could send a probe. No matter. When it comes out I'll deal with it in my own good time.

Im out now waiting. i have been sat at the side of your boy for a week but the p marker has not dropped for just 1 min.
Oh and now we know your horus the rank 1000 muppet. haha you not gonna do much damage probing us to death while sat in obk

birthmark-ant