contact
May 27, 2019, 01:51:02 AM

Author Topic: It's about to get Extreme tomorrow?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Guzz

• View Profile
It's about to get Extreme tomorrow?
« on: October 31, 2016, 10:12:45 PM »
Matt,

Can we get some info please?

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
Re: It's about to get Extreme tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 10:27:29 PM »
I'm guessing it's extreme lol.   I can't play any uni where you can't get a good attack time.....if I'm the number one player and my in system attack time is 30 minutes.....I quit that's just retarded lol

Offline Guzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 12:15:24 AM »
Hahaha!

Offline Guzz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 12:16:58 AM »
I'll have to say the original sfc was the best uni and I'm talking when first launched.  After that, I think Hired Guns.

Offline Pharoah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 07:05:31 PM »
Matt,

Just like when Nova 2 launched, all we have as "Official" info is very vague reference to the leaderboards.

Could we get some specific info please?

I have no idea how many people you have working there at BFG, but surely when a company is launching a new product that it expects people to spend money on it should be some staffers job to write up info for the project launch listing what's different or new. What incentive drives someone to play that particular uni? Is it just the same? No new ships, techs, features?

Am I the only person who finds this to be a strange way to treat customers?

Offline DikmansRevenge

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 03:57:22 PM »
Matt,

Just like when Nova 2 launched, all we have as "Official" info is very vague reference to the leaderboards.

Could we get some specific info please?

I have no idea how many people you have working there at BFG, but surely when a company is launching a new product that it expects people to spend money on it should be some staffers job to write up info for the project launch listing what's different or new. What incentive drives someone to play that particular uni? Is it just the same? No new ships, techs, features?

Am I the only person who finds this to be a strange way to treat customers?

Not if you believe this is just a paycheck to the Dev's. The definition of customer at BFG is; people who are dumb enough to pay to play a game that amounts to watching timers count down.

Offline Stephen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 08:33:53 PM »
I'm wondering when there is going to be parser support for X3, and I also want to know what is the difference from X2.

I've been there for a couple of days and can't see any difference. What is the point of making a clone of another uni.

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 09:20:23 PM »
With the exception of the leaderboard, this seems an exact replica of extreme.  Am I missing something?