contact
September 18, 2019, 11:59:09 AM

Author Topic: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2  (Read 6212 times)

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2017, 05:57:02 PM »
fun you funing dead zone funing wanking cunt
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2017, 08:40:02 PM »
To: Captain Theodore, Rayman of HV, Admiral T-Wayne
Date: 2017-11-19 18:41:20 UTC
Theo, I withdrew my request as I found out you have a player sending their hephs at one of my guys and we're planning on accepting when it lands, so I request you send me a request for war like Todd did. What are you afraid of? Yes, I do have inside Intel in your alliance all tournament long ;)

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2017, 06:36:16 PM »
Theo, I withdrew my request as I found out you have a player sending their hephs at one of my guys and we're planning on accepting when it lands, so I request you send me a request for war like Todd did. What are you afraid of? Yes, I do have inside Intel in your alliance all tournament long ;)
Based Ωn trying something dodgy? A player in Based Ωn with multiple HEPHS? I am shocked, SHOCKED!

What does not shock me is Kevin posting again. At least he threw off the disguise of BS. It was not a very good one anyway.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:21:22 PM by Wedge Antilles »

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2017, 09:54:13 PM »
Based Ωn trying something dodgy? A player in Based Ωn with multiple HEPHS? I am shocked, SHOCKED!

What does not shock me is Kevin posting again. At least he threw off the disguise of BS. It was not a very good one anyway.

My only reply to you.
What shocks me is how much a crybaby coward you are when we are in the same universe.
You are all brave here in a uni you do not play!
But in the other uni we are both in you are a coward.
Shocked ,sHoCkEd , Absolutely SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:56:14 PM by Megatron »

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2017, 07:39:13 AM »
I never said Occuli had given me Intel, y'all booted the wrong person and did him a serious Injustice. I explained to Theo in game where my Intel came from, Based On is a bunch of paranoid people who plant spies in other alliances and then boot the wrong people when they find out it was done to them. As I said y'all did Occuli a huge Injustice, sorry mate that happened to you. The only times I asked about him was why he wasn't participating which was because of hydro. Buy BasedOn never wants to accept that kind of truth, easier to spin on one of your most loyal players than accept the truth. Anyway like I said I'm sorry Occuli they booted you, publically all should know Based On booted the wrong player, but I doubt they will rectify their disgrace

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2017, 06:10:01 PM »
I dont go down easy....
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2017, 07:33:39 PM »

Occuli and Megatron, does this say anything about Occuli spying? No it doesn't... like I said y'all betrayed him not I

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2017, 11:28:34 PM »
No but it proves Based on right.... that you and you're CHEATING alliance deliberatly wrecked the tourny.
Shame really because every other team fought with honour again.
You're team all either hid the ships on a 5 month fleetsave till the end of the tourny. Used you're and spazzys several other accounts to probe us and to gather intel.
1 of you're accounts was detected trying to sneak out of d mode to get smashed up and got booted much to the disgust of the people about to smash it.
Spazzy was even caught smashing another account up while it was online probing me from 2 galaxys away for no reason whatsoever.
Then when you failed you left ships about to be hit next to pilgrim players with no res.
All that hard work by poor rayman just to have you spoil it.
Now NOBODY CARES.
So congratulations YOU and spaztic have succeeded in wrecking and making sure it is the last ever original tourny.
So well done and give you're team a pat on the back for it you bunch of spackers.
Now kindly f off because NOBODY wants to listen to you now you dick!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 11:37:42 PM by Megatron »

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2017, 01:01:04 AM »
Just ignore Kevin. He is mad because someone beat Based Ωn at their own game. He obviously cares.

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »
Hahaha multiple accounts? Dream on, I agree you are mad because someone beat BasedOn so you are trying to blame everyone else...how about the BasedOn spy you planted in COLD who got hit over 100 times in round 1? Then dropped res on one of our players in round 2? I know Red 2 did that to you but awfully convenient for you that you plant a guy in our ranks who gets hit 100+ times...........

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2017, 11:15:43 PM »
Nobody put anyone in your ranks.
You was a team of mercenarys.
You all played crap.
So you spat your dummy out and deliberatly left possies sat with  no res.
I do not bother about being beat off better players or teams.
But there is simply no better team than based on hence why you have to cheat.
I am sure i commended crazy ivan on his brilliant play again in the tourny.
Just the same as i denounce your teams crapness.
It is what it is.
Nobody gives a toss now.
What do you want us to do? Cry? Call you a great player?
All you did was kill it off and spoil it.
All because 1 of your mercs got farmed so he must have been a based on plant?
Rubbish.

Offline drj

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2017, 09:41:12 PM »
you lost, get over it!  move on and lets try and participate in January. 

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2017, 06:35:09 PM »
Spies and multiple accounts are Based Ωn's forte, and Kevin cannot get over it. That is his thing. He also will not come out and play. He spent most of the last tournament hiding.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2017, 01:07:16 AM »
No actualy i joined the new uni with you. I messaged you that i was gonna smash you in. Then i put a planet above yours. Then you cried to me begging not to smash you up as you did not have much. Then you refused to come out of newbie protection cause your all gob shitbag! .
Now as with original i have now grown bored of waiting to smash up gobby shitbags that are all talk and no action. Now i have just handed that account over aswell after proving my point! I was at the top (again). And you was at the bottom. I came to fight you. You cried about it and then stopped playing your account after i threw my hand down to you. I have waited 2 month to fight you gobby shitbag. But as your balls are tiny and you are obviously a crap player being ranked 466 to my rank 13 (despite being ultra busy). Maybe you might grow a pair and fight in the next uni? Shithead. Anyway i am done for now with sfc. Latters crap turd.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:17:49 AM by Megatron »

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2017, 04:10:12 AM »
No actualy i joined the new uni with you. I messaged you that i was gonna smash you in. Then i put a planet above yours. Then you cried to me begging not to smash you up as you did not have much. Then you refused to come out of newbie protection cause your all gob shitbag! .
Now as with original i have now grown bored of waiting to smash up gobby shitbags that are all talk and no action. Now i have just handed that account over aswell after proving my point! I was at the top (again). And you was at the bottom. I came to fight you. You cried about it and then stopped playing your account after i threw my hand down to you. I have waited 2 month to fight you gobby shitbag. But as your balls are tiny and you are obviously a crap player being ranked 466 to my rank 13 (despite being ultra busy). Maybe you might grow a pair and fight in the next uni? Shithead. Anyway i am done for now with sfc. Latters crap turd.

This is a complete load of rubish as are most things Kevin says. If Kevin would have the bollocks to come out in original for at least a week, we will see how things fall out. But Kevin has only ever been a keyboard warrior. That is really his only strength. He possesses no offensive capabilities that any reasonable player should be worried about.

Granted I am speaking of reasonable player/accounts that are not set up by him for him to smash at a later date. To those accounts and NPCs Kevin is fearsome. Everyone else, meh.

But if he will not come out in SFCO he could tell me what name he is using and what universe he has started this new account in. I will join, build up and within a a month pop by to and clean his clock as I have before.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 05:47:02 AM by Wedge Antilles »