contact
July 19, 2019, 10:21:03 AM

Author Topic: The Silence of the Lambs, and the Sleaze of the Worms....  (Read 154 times)

Offline War Correspondent

• View Profile
The Silence of the Lambs, and the Sleaze of the Worms....
« on: March 23, 2019, 10:26:17 PM »
Let us examine the RECORD!
On this date Snot Rag posted this....

Wow! What a sad storied life you have! Your only existence is this game! Maybe if you had a life outside of this game I wouldn't feel so bad about your petty life but this is it! Isn't it? You must be a virgin! Only people with lives get a little smtn smtn! You clearly need to get laid! Take some of grandpa's money and get yourself a nice girl...or boy if that's your choice which seems to be the case!

This was during the time he was still repeating the old lie that I was dead, and that my grandson was running both accounts.  LIES< FAKE ALLEGATION and NO PROVE OF IT!!   

then, as an insult, he claimed that Noah ( Harbinger) "You must be a virgin! Only people with lives get a little smtn smtn! You clearly need to get laid! "

This only works as an insult.

Then he said "Take some of grandpa's money and get yourself a nice girl...or boy if that's your choice which seems to be the case!"   

This is an obvious insult, that #1 Noah would have to pay for a Prostitute to 'get laid'.  Very vulgar, very crude, and since the entire message has the purpose of insulting, the reference to preferring a BOY is an OBVIOUS HOMOPHOBIC sexual slur.

Then the snot doubled down with this......

Talk about homophobic! If your grandson is gay leave him be! Gay people have been around since we discovered how to make fire I'm sure! So don't be upset or beat him up for having that life style!

Again, the homophobic SEXUAL SLUR that Noah is gay.

#1> Snot have never met Noah, and knows nada about him, only that he hates from from this game.
#2> he has no clue at all about me, in real life, and how I would react.
#3> Since Noah is NOT gay, it is all irrelevant anyway.

The ONLY rational reason for Snot to post this is as an insult.

But, I am assuming him being rational, and there is very little evidence that any of the worms are rational.

Then this post earlier today....

One constant that never changes other than that you are a petty old man embarrassed that his grandson is gay, which you should let him be proud and gay if that is what he chooses, ......................
[/b][/i][/u][/font][/size]

Again, the claim that Noah is gay.  Very hostile, very sleazy. hate filled,  Obvious Homophobic slur, intended to upset,
But consistent with the SLEAZE and HATE and pettiness of the OBK slime worms.

So, yes, I have reported him to both MATT ( controls Forum use) and Jason (controls in game account use) copying the FACTS and EVIDENCE of Snot's OWN POSTS as to the violations he is guilty of.

And then Snot in his other identity issues this silly statement....

Quote from: HellraZer on Today at 08:38:51 PM

Someone here is really pissed off mates! lol

Based on the evidence, that "really pissed off" idiot is Snotrag.   

This is an example of FACTUAL EVIDENCE, based on publicaly available documents. It is FACTUAL, the ACTUAL published statements of the person, and not simply a blanket accusation, without ANY evidence at all, of the accusation.

And then the Worm himself jumps on the band wagon, with his OWN homophobic SEXUAL SLUR  - and now he has deleted most of his offensive post, but I copied them with the QUOTE function. 

[]Quote from: HellraZer on Yesterday at 09:45:14 PM

Yah, unless you have evidence that the roach is gay you should not comment such slurs unless your claiming you had direct experience with the roach Snotface!(^^)smile

Stop pissing off the roach we canít afford him to quit can we?  It is the roach that makes this game fun and living!!

Your right roach, Snotface should stop using slurs and simply just compare whoís duck is smaller.(^^)smile

[]
and now the MAIN WORM gets in on the Sexual Slurs, why am I not surprised...
you slime just do not know when to stop, YOU keep proving my point.
Wait for it! Wait for it......remember SecondAD? he could not stop either...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 04:33:34 PM by War Correspondent »

• View Profile
Re: The Silence of the Lambs, and the Sleaze of the Worms....
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 04:27:18 AM »
Yarn...  canít you do better the just crying about being called out? lol

Yarn? Yarn is a thick thread one uses to repair socks, quilts and such items.  .
I am simply pointing out the TRUTH about your HATE, your LIES, your rules breaking, your cheating.   

and every thing I posted is TRUTH, because I QUOTED YOU and the Hate filled, VILE Snotrag.  you other account

He who laughs last laughs best, and that will NOT be you. 

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 04:40:44 AM by War Correspondent »

• View Profile
Re: The Silence of the Lambs, and the Sleaze of the Worms....
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 05:14:11 AM »
yawn